Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread - page 8. (Read 659734 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 1
February 14, 2021, 05:40:38 AM
if they update it, they will need to put max price for Z11 at 20, and then they will have to put it higher just like with S17pro  Grin
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
February 13, 2021, 01:12:45 PM
link for 1 Z11 should be something like this: https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/zec?HashingPower=135&HashingUnit=KH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=1620&CostPerkWh=0.075&MiningPoolFee=5

and its at 1.5-2.5 usd advertised, thats something like 4-5x less, im sure it would be sold out or close to sold out, if you could update mining rewards,...i really dont know how come it comes out so much less,..especially now that zec s at 150...now i said what i wanted to say and im gona be saying no more.

That is true, I wonder why it is not paying out properly?
I think I brought this up almost half a year ago back when Z11 was new, as after the downtime payments never resumed 100% as advertised.
Their reasoning was "bad chips" and that is enough due to their contract.

Found one of my older posts in July, many others on the same page were complaining about it as well.  No compensation was given for this as well even though it's an ongoing issue.

Are there any technical issues with Hashnest?
From yesterday the payout is not working correctly and support page gives me DNS resolution error
Thanks

My payouts have been under half of what the estimator says and other calculators, and that's before any fees or electric.
My electric rate has also still been 0.075 though they said it would be 0.055
Also it seems you're unable to sell on the market below certain values, 5 USDT for A11 for example, which are no longer realistic given the new pricing.

February 13, 2021, 05:29:35 AM
link for 1 Z11 should be something like this: https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/zec?HashingPower=135&HashingUnit=KH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=1620&CostPerkWh=0.075&MiningPoolFee=5

and its at 1.5-2.5 usd advertised, thats something like 4-5x less, im sure it would be sold out or close to sold out, if you could update mining rewards,...i really dont know how come it comes out so much less,..especially now that zec s at 150...now i said what i wanted to say and im gona be saying no more.
Activity: 27
February 11, 2021, 02:09:18 PM
it's capped at 50 USDT

2499 / 50 = 49,98 seems max price is corresponded with shop stock price ... like you shouldn't to buy at market before the shop
February 10, 2021, 10:20:01 AM
Looks like S17 shares have the opposite problem of Z11, there needs to be a higher price available to sell at haha, it's capped at 50 USDT.
Just curious not mad, what is the reasoning behind the price min and max?
What about the reason for not having share trading open for the newer miners?
Everything is sold out, so people can't invest into Hashnest.
No markets are open, so people can't get in that way either, and Hashnest misses out on trade fee income.
Seems like a win win to open up share markets for all miners? Or am I missing something.
February 09, 2021, 03:58:41 PM
Zec mining should be way more profitable then its advertised, now that zec pumped over 100,.. i wanted to buy more, but no way im gona unstacke my other ponzies to buy more hash, wish it would be more , maybe im wrong and update will be preety positive in days to come, untill then ill wait Sad
Activity: 400
Merit: 13
February 05, 2021, 12:34:26 AM
Dear Users,

#ETH mining contracts A10Pro are all sold out. Thank you all for your kind support.

#BTC mining contracts on sale
S19 is US$7599, buy one get 10 lucky coins FREE https://www.hashnest.com/hash/shopitem?hc_id=57
S17 Pro is US$2499, buy one get 10 lucky coins FREE https://www.hashnest.com/hash/shopitem?hc_id=43
Grab some while stock lasts.

Happy mining!
HashNest
January 28, 2021, 02:54:51 PM
Hashnest users! 📣📣📣

We are releasing Innosilicon A10 Pro, a mining rig that specifically mines ETH.

Price: US$12999

Hashrates: 710 MH/s

Power: 1.9718 W/MHS

Buy now https://www.hashnest.com/hash/shopitem?hc_id=67

Too expensive

Agreed, way too much for something that will also soon leave PoW with ETH 2.0 this year I believe
I'd buy a few shares of one though, if they opened up markets again.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
January 28, 2021, 05:09:38 AM
Hashnest users! 📣📣📣

Too expensive
January 28, 2021, 02:39:36 AM
Hashnest users! 📣📣📣

January 27, 2021, 08:02:29 PM
Hey nice, 99 ETH INN A10 Pro are left.
Any plans on opening up the market for each share?
January 24, 2021, 05:01:24 PM
What caused some accounts to be locked for trading and buying of shares?
I didn't see any reason or announcement about it.
January 22, 2021, 03:06:46 AM
When will GPU trading market open up?
And any ETA on exchange for btc to usdt or swapping all shares to btc or their own coin ?

GPU market not that fast. We will release A10 Pro mine ETH this week. Stay tuned.

And internal exchange is not available due to policy reason. We seek your kind understanding.
January 22, 2021, 03:05:00 AM
Where did the S19 go from the Lucky App?
That was fun tossing 1 or 2 coins into.

Not enough stock for S19 lucky draw recently.
January 22, 2021, 03:01:42 AM
Welcome to the Forum of us old schoolers Smiley
Their responses like that do leave a lot to be desired.
The ability for them to:
1. Payout less than advertised or normal payouts for similar hardware is ok.
2. A month of downtime is acceptable downtime with the only compensation being a small break in electricity fee for less than the time it was down
3. Random price limits and or no trading of shares at all for some miners. For example S17 is MAX 50 USDT and Z11 is MIN 5.00 with basically everyone wanting to sell at that price.

These three things need to be addressed in a way to reassure clients big and small that HashNest has some interest in calming our nerves with their recent irregularities.
Especially as things are looking very good for miners, even small miners can attract and scare away whales(I personally talk to 1 on here about this in private)
Even taking a small hit on overall profit margins will make up for it with a larger flow of client cash coming in to buy up miners, fees from withdraws and share selling, and being able to charge a higher price per miner or electric fee.

A type of Service Level Agreement spelling out compensation for the above issues when they persist would be amazing.

In the S4 and S5 days, I never said a single bad thing about Hashnest as they were perfect! Not a single issue.
However as others have said, since Bitmain no longer owns it, it has been a bit rocky.

I do appreciate all the work you do Hashnest! Please appreciate our feedback as well!

We are very appreciated your feedback and we never give up to do what we should do which is repairing those offline miner or lower the electricity fee during bear market. Thank you so much for your support, we also seek your kind understanding.
January 22, 2021, 02:57:55 AM
Hi - new guy here.  What sort of BTC payout per TH have people been getting the past few days? I just signed up and getting about 0.18 USD per TH per day.  Just looking to see if this is to be expected.  Thanks

I asked support why I seemed to be getting half of what I should be getting based on the hardware and their response was as follows:

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

Many S17 miners have run more than one year, hashrates are less than theoretical and many miners are offline, we are still repairing them. All users share the total hashrates.

S19 is better, are all brand new miners. Sorry for all inconvenience caused!"

So basically without getting into all of the funky math, they are openly admitting that their claims on potential returns are false. There's nothing to indicate whether you are buying (hashrates from) a used or new S17 device.   

As of the time this was written, the S19 has an amortization rate of over a year.  Since they start to break down after a year, you will never see a return. 

The majority of the comments in the last two pages indicate that payouts are no where close to what is advertised regardless of the coin or hardware. Digging through the discussions also reveals Hashnest and Bitmain  are owned by different people even though the site makes it appear that they are part of the same company.

Anyways, if got here via Google, this is my Hashnest review and experience with them.  It's possible that everyone posting here who is having issues with returns is an outlier but I would say it's not a good idea to engage them as a retail customer.   Maybe things have improved since this was written but try before you buy if at all possible.

I hope this does not get deleted.  It took a while to find this forum and some honest feedback.

We never delete the truth. S17 Pro has been working almost 2 year, it is quite normal if some units are offline or not enough hashrates. Although the new S17 Pro are added, but all users share the total hashrates. We monitor the hashrates everyday, the S17 Pro hashrates are 85% of theoretical hashrates. We are repairing the offline miners, you are trying our best to restore hashrates ASAP.
January 22, 2021, 02:54:38 AM
Hello everyone, can someone help me? my account has been locked for security reason, i did verification twice, 1 month before, second time 1 week before, support ignored me last week, blocked in telegram group, no one answer me for 9 days, 1 month i can't unlock my account, someone can help me here?
if what i can do all screenshots.
http://prntscr.com/xcm9pl
i was tired waiting for responde once per month.

Have replied via email. Please check.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 21, 2021, 03:40:22 AM
Hello everyone, can someone help me? my account has been locked for security reason, i did verification twice, 1 month before, second time 1 week before, support ignored me last week, blocked in telegram group, no one answer me for 9 days, 1 month i can't unlock my account, someone can help me here?
if what i can do all screenshots.
http://prntscr.com/xcm9pl
i was tired waiting for responde once per month.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
January 12, 2021, 12:57:24 PM
the payout rate for GPU598 change from 0.00224ETH at 10.01.2021 to
0.00187 at 11.01.2021  ==> this is a drop to -16%
the payout rate today is better, seems that we have to talk about it ;-)
0.00296 is the best rate for the last days
January 12, 2021, 08:54:16 AM
yeah trading for all market should be opened already,... and exchange alt/btc pairs should be also possible to trade, like in past ltc/btc,..but here it should be eth, zec, dash or at least for this who are being mined,...otherwise Zec mining is becoming profitable again, according to zec/btc chart it could be that thing for the future as well.
Pages:
Jump to: