Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread - page 6. (Read 659734 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 13
#PACMiC is always warmly welcomed by our users. Thank you for your patience. PACMiC 2021 is coming!
Minimum invest 1000 USDT, get 0.0462% daily rate interest in #BTC, estimated APY is 16.88%. Subscribe NOW https://www.hashnest.com/hash/contract?id=2

More details please read https://www.hashnest.com/common/clause?id=2

For PACMiC 2021, you can invest in BTC, EHT or USDT, principal will be returned in USDT, interest will be paid in BTC.

Don't miss out again. Buy hashrates or contract to get return today!

HashNest
Big news for Whatsminer fans, the Whatsminer M31S and M30S are listed on HashNest!

#BTC WhatMiner: M30S

Hashraties: 84 TH/s

Power on wall: 39.94W/T

Price: 9999 USD

https://www.hashnest.com/hash/shopitem?hc_id=69

#BTC WhatMiner: M31S

Hashraties: 74 TH/s

Power on wall: 47.973W/T

Price: 7999 USD

https://www.hashnest.com/hash/shopitem?hc_id=68

Buy NOW!!
Dear Users,

#ETH mining contracts GPU5700 and GPU590 are all sold out. Thank you all for your kind support. Grin

#A10 Pro 6G ON SALE
A10 Pro is US$18888, buy 1 get 100 kWh FREE, only 77 pcs left
https://www.hashnest.com/hash/shopitem?hc_id=67

#BTC mining contracts ON SALE
S19 is US$11999, buy one get 10 lucky coins FREE
S17 Pro is US$4999, buy one get 10 lucky coins FREE, only 64 pcs left

#ZEC mining contracts ON SALE
Z15 is US$7999, buy one get 100 kWh FREE
Now you can see them, later you don't. Better buy what you can see NOW!

Happy mining!
HashNest
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
Some Whatsminers in stock now.
Not personally interested in any without a buy and sell market, but maybe S19s will open up a market soon.
Looks like a total of 2 have been sold in the past 12 hours, so perhaps I'm not the only one waiting on more stable payouts and buy/sell market or better price.

New PACMIC as well, but a bit pricey imo, though if btc goes above 60k and beyond, obviously a nice deal.
Edit: Well we broke 60K so...not a bad deal.

Any chance on adding PACMIC or other options to the lucky raffle? It's so much fun even if I've never won anything haha
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
So apparently the advertised hashrates will never be reached from what I read in the Forum and experience when I compare what the daily payout should be and what I actually recieve. Though maintenance is about what they advertised.
I thought this was a short term issue, but people report here on all sorts of miners for a year plus, 30 or more % less then advertised.
I don't understand how i'm buying a miner supposedly as New and immediately I lose half of what it Shows on the calculator or on the mainpage cause apparently their devices are old and many not working.

I don't find this a good business to advertise with numbers that people will never actually get to see.  Ok, i didn't spend 20k$ on the latest miner, though I have a few thousand invested and contrary to the profit calculator it will take years to get my money back.

Maybe they really have broken miners, but there are not statistics or public announcements of that, you just have to believe it. And as many people report here, that seems to be the standard answers for years now. So, the fair thing would be at least to correct the predictions, but then i imagine a lot of people wouldn't invest that much money. I probably wouldn't have, if I would have known that even without increasing maintenance I'd wait 3 years to hopefully have my investment back.

I hope for the best, maybe those theoritical hashrates and payments are reached at some point, but just as a warning to people who are on the fence aboit investing, the predicted payout is as far as I can tell way more then what you will actually get.

I agree.
To their credit, some of their payouts are very close to accurate like the K5 and STU-U6, though these only recently became profitable so that might change.

But still and again, more honest Infos would be great
So apparently the advertised hashrates will never be reached from what I read in the Forum and experience when I compare what the daily payout should be and what I actually recieve. Though maintenance is about what they advertised.
I thought this was a short term issue, but people report here on all sorts of miners for a year plus, 30 or more % less then advertised.
I don't understand how i'm buying a miner supposedly as New and immediately I lose half of what it Shows on the calculator or on the mainpage cause apparently their devices are old and many not working.

I don't find this a good business to advertise with numbers that people will never actually get to see.  Ok, i didn't spend 20k$ on the latest miner, though I have a few thousand invested and contrary to the profit calculator it will take years to get my money back.

Maybe they really have broken miners, but there are not statistics or public announcements of that, you just have to believe it. And as many people report here, that seems to be the standard answers for years now. So, the fair thing would be at least to correct the predictions, but then i imagine a lot of people wouldn't invest that much money. I probably wouldn't have, if I would have known that even without increasing maintenance I'd wait 3 years to hopefully have my investment back.

I hope for the best, maybe those theoritical hashrates and payments are reached at some point, but just as a warning to people who are on the fence aboit investing, the predicted payout is as far as I can tell way more then what you will actually get.

I agree.
To their credit, some of their payouts are very close to accurate like the K5 and STU-U6, though these only recently became profitable so that might change.
Activity: 2

How are daily payouts handled now? Is it based on the number of TH owned at that time, or an average over the day or week, or something else?
I miss it when you could see the payout and ttx from each block if desired.
Any buy and sell share markets being open for any of the new miners?

BTC on the S17 Pro are at 66% normal payouts for a while now(almost a year now), any chance of it going up in the future?
The S17 Pros in stock that take 15 days to be credited, do they payout closer to 100% or is it the same as from the market and around 66% payout?
Might be better to invest in the Z15 or similar in those cases, as a suggestion. Or S19s, but I am not sure if they are also affected?
Does anyone know?

Also the ability to buy miners using 2+ crypto sources would be useful.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
I had similar problems periodically and they're gone since i disabled sms and switched to google auth

When I do get the screen to switch to google auth... the submit button is grey and unable to select it

This is ridiculous

S17 to S19Pro all are paying out around 30% less than what is advertised and used on your own calculators.
Proper amount for 100TH right now is 0.000650~ a day.
However each day the average payout before fees is .000400~ a day.
That is too much of a gap and too constant.
I understand this will be met with chip issues and aging hardware, but some of this hardware like the S19 Pro isn't that old and can still be under warranty.
Optimal output per miner would be in both parties interest to maximize earning and attracting more clients.

This is a crazy idea, but maybe a new money making idea is Farm Option, but with Hashnest miners? Farm Share Options?
You could buy and sell per miner contracts instead of per TH.  So if I buy 2 S19 Pro contracts, I get access to 2 API for the miners or at least the ability to point them to a certain pool and worker?
I sell them, they go to the buyer and they can change them.
Hashnest could take a 5-10%! fee of sell price per trade for these as it's a premium market and setup and I feel it would be popular.

S19 Pro are fully paid.  Many S17 miners have run more than one year, hashrates are less than theoretical and many miners are offline, we are still repairing them. All users share the total hashrates. We seek your kind understanding.
Is there an ETA when full payouts will be restored?
It's been almost a year now Sad
Do the S19s payout what they should for anyone else?
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
I had similar problems periodically and they're gone since i disabled sms and switched to google auth
Activity: 290
Merit: 250

I'm having a horrendous time trying to re-add google auth to my account.

I'm NOT reliably receiving SMS verification.

So I decided to make a withdrawal and I am finding it impossible to do so.

Again, the SMS is not reliably being sent and if it does, I get a server response error.

Is anyone allowed to withdrawl?

Activity: 7
Ticket #8388

I tried to send you a DM but says your account does not allow messages from newbies. I don't want to post my credentials here. Please send me a DM.

Give me your ticket No.

I tried to send you a DM but says your account does not allow messages from newbies. I don't want to post my credentials here. Please send me a DM.
Got a question hashnest, I know your not paying out the correct amount of rewards according to what the website profit calculator says, but my question is... is the pacmic calculator payouts correct?

Icon

Ps

Also seems the days left is at 95 days to get paid back in full...

The payout of PACMiC 2020 contact varies, the calculator is only estimated payout. It varies according to total hashrates and BTC price.
S17 to S19Pro all are paying out around 30% less than what is advertised and used on your own calculators.
Proper amount for 100TH right now is 0.000650~ a day.
However each day the average payout before fees is .000400~ a day.
That is too much of a gap and too constant.
I understand this will be met with chip issues and aging hardware, but some of this hardware like the S19 Pro isn't that old and can still be under warranty.
Optimal output per miner would be in both parties interest to maximize earning and attracting more clients.

This is a crazy idea, but maybe a new money making idea is Farm Option, but with Hashnest miners? Farm Share Options?
You could buy and sell per miner contracts instead of per TH.  So if I buy 2 S19 Pro contracts, I get access to 2 API for the miners or at least the ability to point them to a certain pool and worker?
I sell them, they go to the buyer and they can change them.
Hashnest could take a 5-10%! fee of sell price per trade for these as it's a premium market and setup and I feel it would be popular.

S19 Pro are fully paid.  Many S17 miners have run more than one year, hashrates are less than theoretical and many miners are offline, we are still repairing them. All users share the total hashrates. We seek your kind understanding.
@hashnest

Since March 5, I opened a ticket because my withdrawals were locked. Still, no one has replied to the ticket.

After 9 days today, it appeared today as withdrawal completed, guess what? I'm missing 28,000 USDT never arrived and is a damn urgent matter and you guys have the worst customer service possible.

Where the fuck is my money?

I'm contacting the embassy. You have 1 day. @hashnest

May I know your account email, then I can check for you.
Dear users,

Thank you for your kind patience.

The power of our mining farm has been restored on Beijing time 15 March, 8.30am. Payouts of K5 will be allocated tomorrow.

Thank you for kind understanding.

HashNest
@hashnest

Since March 5, I opened a ticket because my withdrawals were locked. Still, no one has replied to the ticket.

After 9 days today, it appeared today as withdrawal completed, guess what? I'm missing 28,000 USDT never arrived and is a damn urgent matter and you guys have the worst customer service possible.

Where the fuck is my money?

I'm contacting the embassy. You have 1 day. @hashnest
Pages:
Jump to: