Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS - page 7. (Read 61683 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I also Received this today.

Hi ***

First of all I am very sorry for the very late response to your messages to us.

We would like to apologise for the delay in our shipping out date with your order.

You can see on our site that I'm afraid there has been some delay with the shipping and because of this we have lowered the price to make sure it is still very competitive given the delay with the shipping.
We are going to be offering our batch 1 customers a free upgrade if they decide to transfer over their order to the new shipping date.

We will be in touch in the next day to confirm what we can do for you so you can make your decision on this. We want to be able to give you the best upgrade that we can.

Apologies again for the very late response in getting back to you.

Regards

Simon
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
at least a message! we have to see..
21st Oct 2014 @ 9:23 PM

HASHRA Said:
Hi ***

First of all I am very sorry for the very late response to your messages to us.

We would like to apologise for the delay in our shipping out date with your order.

You can see on our site that I'm afraid there has been some delay with the shipping and because of this we have lowered the price to make sure it is still very competitive given the delay with the shipping.
We are going to be offering our batch 1 customers a free upgrade if they decide to transfer over their order to the new shipping date.

We will be in touch in the next day to confirm what we can do for you so you can make your decision on this. We want to be able to give you the best upgrade that we can.

Apologies again for the very late response in getting back to you.

Regards

Simon

new miners in stock - lower price

ASTRO (100MH)
$450.00

The shipping date for the ASTRO miner is December 2014. If for any reason we are unable to ship out by 31st December 2014 we will offer a full refund by bank transfer in fiat. No refunds in Bitcoin.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Products are back "in-stock" on hashra.com

I also received a support ticket reply from Simon today. He did not mention when they will ship so I sent another ticket. I will let y'all know if he replies.

Has anyone else heard from the company or received product?

J

He replied right away!

SD CARD
22nd Sep 2014 @ 11:44 PM

You Said:
Could you please include a SD card with the image already loaded in the package? I'd be happy to send extra payment in bitcoin if needed. I also sent some emails about this that can be ignored. Thanks! John
RE: SD CARD
21st Oct 2014 @ 7:41 PM

HASHRA Said:
Hi John

I'm really sorry for the delay in getting back to you regarding this.

Do you still need the SD card for this?

Regards

Simon
SD CARD
21st Oct 2014 @ 8:07 PM

You Said:
Hi Simon,
Thanks for your reply. Yes, if you could please include that I would appreciate it. What's the current shipping status for the units?
We all thought you fled.
Thanks,
John
RE: SD CARD
21st Oct 2014 @ 8:14 PM

HASHRA Said:
Hi John

Sorry, we have been dealing with delays from our supplier and it had really put a spanner in the works here. Things are back on track now though with a later shipping date.

We are currently in the process of contacting everyone to see if they would like to upgrade their order because of the delay.

We will be in touch with you too regarding this shortly.

Feel free to spread the word.

Regards

Simon
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Products are back "in-stock" on hashra.com

I also received a support ticket reply from Simon today. He did not mention when they will ship so I sent another ticket. I will let y'all know if he replies.

Has anyone else heard from the company or received product?

J
Activity: 129
What is the name of the new company our funds have paid for, vumu or something like that? Also once again I would suggest those of us whom have launched legal action, contact the authorities VIA phone and find out what is actually being done as this may escalate/expedite the legal pressure he will most certainly be facing.
I have also contacted coin desk with a request that they warn potential buyers, and I have included links to this forum.

Joe
Activity: 28
Merit: 4
I put out requests to coindesk, altcoin news, and cryptocoin news asking for some coverage on the issue.

They might do something if they see more than one person pressing this issue.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
FWIW:
Aug 24:
Dear Simon,
How confident can I be in the shipping date for the 300 MH/S Scrypt unit?

Aug 25:
Hi #######

Hope you are well, good to hear from you.

As with all these things nothing is 100%.
We expect to ship by the 20th September.

We are getting these made for us so what we have decided is that if for some reason there is a delay and we can still not ship by the 15th October then we offer anyone that ordered a refund.
Please note refunds would be by bank transfer though, not BTC.

If you have any further questions then please do get in touch.

Regards

Simon

HASHRA TEAM
[email protected]
Has anyone bothered to call the fraud companies they lodged complaints with to see what steps are being taken? whats his other company that our funds helped launch again called? vumu or something?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Take what I'm about to post here with a grain of salt... but I think I know what is happening... this is just my speculation...

Due to the rapid expansion of cloud mining... including one of the biggest... we can speculate to who that is... they seem to be buying all the hardware mining capacity being released right now, especially current generation 28 - 20nm hashers.

I don't think Hashra is scamming anyone on purpose... I think this big cloud mining operation actually has an agreement to buy A LOT of the new Hashra units... so therefore the delay...

I think Hashra has decided that delaying the shipping is worth it to the end customer and they will compensate some way...

But again... I could be totally wrong and Hashra could be just scamming you but I don't think that is the case...

Would be nice if there's some fact to this, however it still doesn't explain why they aren't responding to any attempted contact.

I only ordered on Astro, but its still $760 worth after postage and discount.

One question I have is, if indeed we have been scammed, why show 'Out of stock' for all the items on the site? Wouldn't you keep orders open to get the maximum amount?
I have also been ripped off.  Here is the order number and amount. I have called there London Office several times as well as numerous emails, With No Response.

HASHRA - Order #1380

Your order details are shown below.

Order Status: Awaiting Fulfillment
Order Date: 24th Aug 2014 @ 7:50 PM
Order Total: $1,261.50 USD
Activity: 2
now, no one knows when Hashra deliver.  ou, very sad.
Anyone can go england office to find him?
I have found his office in HongKong is empty,  no such company, just for register.
does not explain the lack of refunds.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Take what I'm about to post here with a grain of salt... but I think I know what is happening... this is just my speculation...

Due to the rapid expansion of cloud mining... including one of the biggest... we can speculate to who that is... they seem to be buying all the hardware mining capacity being released right now, especially current generation 28 - 20nm hashers.

I don't think Hashra is scamming anyone on purpose... I think this big cloud mining operation actually has an agreement to buy A LOT of the new Hashra units... so therefore the delay...

I think Hashra has decided that delaying the shipping is worth it to the end customer and they will compensate some way...

But again... I could be totally wrong and Hashra could be just scamming you but I don't think that is the case...

Activity: 8
Yes, I actually spammed about 15 emails, one right behind the other, and then got that response from Steven, whoever that is. Nothing since then.
Activity: 4
e637688

any news?  Did anybody got this machine?
I also got email said will deliver in next few days but not get news up until now.

Did you really get message from Hashra?
I didn't get anything... Sad
Activity: 2
e637688

any news?  Did anybody got this machine?
I also got email said will deliver in next few days but not get news up until now.
Activity: 37
15.10.2014 any update ?

UP FOR THIS. Someone needs an update.
Activity: 8
Just received this from Hashra......

Hi Greg

I am very sorry that nobody has got back to you sooner regarding this order and we are very sorry for the delay.

I will make sure that someone gets back to you later today to give you an update regarding this order.

I know they are in process of contacting everyone.

Kind regards

Steven

On Thursday, October 16, 2014, Greg Narron <[email protected]> wrote:

HASHRA - Order #1598

Your order details are shown below.

Order Status: Awaiting Fulfillment
Order Date: 11th Sep 2014 @ 3:20 AM
Order Total: $6,367.50 USD

3 x ASTRO WARP 3

NEED STATUS OR REFUND NOW!!!!!!!
Activity: 56
I'll be submitting my fraud case details by the end of the day and adding to the new page added above:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9193570.

Great work on finding the London address and telephone number.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: