Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS - page 5. (Read 61683 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 11, 2014, 09:13:15 PM
It appears that Simon is back hiding again!!! I have written to him 5 times in the last 10 days with NO RESPONSE!!!! I agreed to take extra Equipment instead of a Refund with delivery by the end of November.  That did not happen for me.  The last word I got from him was that it looked like the middle of December.  We shall See.  He has not made one timetable in the last 4 months!!!! Has anyone received there orders from the August order time frame?

Hashra has become Very Unreliable as of the past 4 or 5 months.  I would stay clear of them until they can DO WHAT THEY SAY!!!!

+1
After my post about his promise to refund he PMed me, asking for details, in particular order number.

I replied with info, and that was it.

This was his letter from back October:

Hi
Please take this email as confirmation of the upgrade of your order with us.
Your order "1562" has now been upgraded to:
2 x ASTRO Warp 1 (200mh)
2 x Moonraker Warp 1 (2T)
Order will be shipped using EMS
If we fail to ship out your order by 29th November then a refund will be offered back to you.
Thank you for your patience with this order from us.
Kind Regards
Simon
HASHRA TEAM
[email protected]

HASHRA Limited
Level 9, Central Building
1-3 Pedder Street
Central, Hong Kong
hashra.com

I was stupid to place an order with Hashra in the first place, but stupid twice when agreed to this "upgrade"

Preposition that "Simon always delivers" does not play. When we eventually get miners in March they will be as good as scrap metal.

I am so sick of this! Sad
Activity: 40
December 11, 2014, 09:31:52 AM
It appears that Simon is back hiding again!!! I have written to him 5 times in the last 10 days with NO RESPONSE!!!! I agreed to take extra Equipment instead of a Refund with delivery by the end of November.  That did not happen for me.  The last word I got from him was that it looked like the middle of December.  We shall See.  He has not made one timetable in the last 4 months!!!! Has anyone received there orders from the August order time frame?

Hashra has become Very Unreliable as of the past 4 or 5 months.  I would stay clear of them until they can DO WHAT THEY SAY!!!!
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
December 08, 2014, 06:14:50 PM
according to Hashra's website is you order from them...so - from today that's .... 41 days

Actually I was given 23/11 in the last promise of delivery or refund, so its 3 days for me Smiley

@ andycee

Did your rigs arrive by Nov 23rd?
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
November 29, 2014, 06:29:37 PM
do the astros do scrypt n
Activity: 42
November 29, 2014, 06:01:49 PM
Hello,
I am a buyer of this so called "first batch" that was due in September, with deadline in October...
I was promised miners (from upgraded order) shipped by November 29, otherwise refund.
My question - were any orders shipped, or this is a bunch of fluf again?
If miners are shipped December 31 - as the site says - and given difficulty growth - this will be just scrap metal when received.
Thank you Simon. Sad

Overall this story is annoying at least, and probably the last time I deal with Hashra.
Activity: 462
November 20, 2014, 07:48:16 PM

Yeah, well I have ordered from Hashra too before, and that came pretty much on time.

This last episode though has pissed a lot of people off.

I seriously hope it is recoverable and that we are not just all being played.

Time will tell I guess, though I am not realistically expecting to receive my units in 3 days !!

Good luck with your venture  Smiley

Activity: 616
Merit: 253
November 20, 2014, 04:26:12 PM
according to Hashra's website is you order from them...so - from today that's .... 41 days

Actually I was given 23/11 in the last promise of delivery or refund, so its 3 days for me Smiley

If not shipped out by 23rd November then I can confirm a full refund will be offered.

If you do have any questions at all then please do get in touch.

Kind Regards

Simon

I trust you did your research on Hahra and their appauling recent record of customer service/communication before setting up your new venture with them ??!

You're certainly brave, I'll give you that !!

Andy - thanks for asking. short story - when Simon was selling Gridseed Blades I bought from him - then he decided to go big time and jump in the deep end of the pool and I pre-ordered the Lunar Landers back in --- I think it was last April and delivery was scheduled May 1 - well I bought two at about $3,000 a piece and low and behold Simon said - full refund if I don't delivery by the last day of the month - well - he made it by the skin of his teeth only problem is that there was some big national holiday in China and over there there are no National Holidays - it's more like Holiday Week and we all had to wait over a week for our gear - then even before the fricking things arrived - Simon dropped the price by about 20% - talk about a bunch of pissed off customers - there were several of us.

Well to his credit I got a refund of the difference and have kept in touch with Simon since that time. When Simon announced these boxes back in September I was tempted, but I already had a pre-ordered two 250 MH/s Mining Asics Technologies Boxes which themselves turned out to be two months late - they arrived the 1st of November but were promised by September 1st. and so it goes...

I've been staying in touch with Simon and one thing I know is the the Chinese manufacturers have us all by the balls - it's as simple as that. Say what you want about Simon and you can say a lot - because he deserves a lot of criticism, but the bottom line is that he eventually delivers. He may not deliver on time but then again neither does anyone else.

And in a industry where most manufacturers have simply said fuck you guys - we're keeping what we build and we'll use it all to mine ourselves and sell your some hash, Simon is one of the very few who still sells equipment. There are a few others but in all honesty their prices simply cannot compare with what Simon has to offer and I do have faith that he'll deliver.

Smiley
November 20, 2014, 03:50:24 PM

If not shipped out by 23rd November then I can confirm a full refund will be offered.

If you do have any questions at all then please do get in touch.

Kind Regards

Simon

I trust you did your research on Hahra and their appauling recent record of customer service/communication before setting up your new venture with them ??!

You're certainly brave, I'll give you that !!
November 20, 2014, 03:04:07 PM
The new Hashra`s are going to be awesome with the new lowered Wattage... 600 Watt pr 100 Mhash instead of 1200.....

Yeah...I saw that

Getting nervous again - only a number of days to go before the last promised delivery or refund date  Undecided

The shipping date for the ASTRO miner is December 2014. If for any reason we are unable to ship out by 31st December 2014 we will offer a full refund by bank transfer in fiat. No refunds in Bitcoin.

I am NOT making that guarantee in my store because I know how these things go. December 31st falls right around the holiday and things are always a mess around the holidays - I am telling people by January 15th and that's a much safer bet.

Smiley
November 20, 2014, 02:57:34 PM
The new Hashra`s are going to be awesome with the new lowered Wattage... 600 Watt pr 100 Mhash instead of 1200.....

Yeah...I saw that

Getting nervous again - only a number of days to go before the last promised delivery or refund date  Undecided
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
November 20, 2014, 02:56:37 PM

When do they ship? Dec 2015?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 938
November 20, 2014, 11:12:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 938
November 20, 2014, 11:09:58 AM
Does anyone have a Lunar Launcher Controla that works on the Rasp Pi B+.

No USB or Networking on current Ver.

Looking for that too
November 10, 2014, 12:53:53 PM

I can't get images made for the B to even boot on the B+ so I snapped up about 10 B's yesterday to hedge my future bets.

Hashra / Zeus or A2 from MinerEU - had to return the B+ Pi's
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 05, 2014, 02:14:30 AM
Yes ALL refunds are through bank wire transfer. I tried to get a BTC refund at current market value but he would't. It seems he is trying VERY hard to keep the orders, I went through 10 or so back and forth messages before I firmly asked and confirmed the refund (the third time asking). He did go silent for a day but I think he's keeping on top of it for the most part. My refund is in the process of being transferred, he sent the bank wire receipt and I am just waiting for the money to show up in my account.

I've requested a refund for the third time, its starting to turn into a cycle. Request refund, wait a couple of days and hear nothing, send follow up message then receive long reply from Simon trying to push for keeping my order (now up to 4x Astro units for my 1x Astro order).

I've mentioned several times now with the huge delay its no longer in my interests to receive the unit, with Australian power costs by the time I receive it I'll lose money from day one. Keep receiving a long reply asking me to wait till November 25th. Getting that feeling he's going to try and drag this out for so long that I still won't have a refund when November 25 approaches and I'll have to receive the order.

It would've been fine if they shipped on time, but now, no, especially with everything else around now or close to the 'new' shipping date.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
November 04, 2014, 02:12:45 AM

I think you may be waiting a very long time for the cleverhash miners.

I've learnt my lesson with pre-order miners from Hashra and many others are doing/done the same.. KNC / Alpha / Butterfly etc etc ........

The days of making profit from mining at home, unless you buy enough for a farm are long gone. Especially when hardware orders are constantly delayed or even defective when finally delivered i.e KNC.

Huh

I dont even think there is any asic machine out there that wil mine btc at less than 85-90% loss of capital investment for the machine.
Activity: 28
Merit: 4
November 04, 2014, 01:28:42 AM
After submitting my fraud case to HSBC and Chase I think I more or less have Simon by the balls. I am trying to close the case with my bank as I now have the funds but I think HSBC is now up his a$$ after everything came to light.

I am trying to resolve the issue so he can resume business with Chase. He has been messaging and calling me incessantly asking me to resolve this. I am doing my best, but Simon dug his own grave on this one. I will get it resolved but not for Simon, I will do it to help the rest of you who are still in the game.

From what it sounds like he needs to get his priorities straight.

If anyone would like to call him he has been using a California phone number: 661-748-0240
Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Yes he's much more attentive lately, quick responses.. I my self took the bait and will now be waiting until December.
Pages:
Jump to: