Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS - page 6. (Read 61683 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Are all refunds through bank transfers or is BTC available? Simon has tried several times to upgrade my order but I stated I'm only after a refund, its gone quiet again after saying that.

Yes ALL refunds are through bank wire transfer. I tried to get a BTC refund at current market value but he would't. It seems he is trying VERY hard to keep the orders, I went through 10 or so back and forth messages before I firmly asked and confirmed the refund (the third time asking). He did go silent for a day but I think he's keeping on top of it for the most part. My refund is in the process of being transferred, he sent the bank wire receipt and I am just waiting for the money to show up in my account.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Are all refunds through bank transfers or is BTC available? Simon has tried several times to upgrade my order but I stated I'm only after a refund, its gone quiet again after saying that.
Activity: 56
Well I received a full refund from Simon today = £452.13p at todays exchange rate = $737.45

I paid 1.53063000 BTC in August 28th, when they were worth around $495 each, so if I would have kept the coins in my wallet, I would have made zero profit.
But at todays exchange rate of $341 I can buy back 2.16 BTC, so 0.62BTC profit.

Think Ill wait a couple of days though as BTC looks like it may be dropping a little more.....

Grin Happy that Simon came through but he/Hashra really need to communicate with customers a lot better than they have.

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Is Simon really delivering these now?

http://hashra.com/astro/

thanks

December delivery
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Is Simon really delivering these now?

http://hashra.com/astro/

thanks
Activity: 197
Any Controla update for the newer Raspberry Pi B+?

USB and Networking dont work with the current Controla build.

I think you may be waiting a very long time for the cleverhash miners.

I've learnt my lesson with pre-order miners from Hashra and many others are doing/done the same.. KNC / Alpha / Butterfly etc etc ........

The days of making profit from mining at home, unless you buy enough for a farm are long gone. Especially when hardware orders are constantly delayed or even defective when finally delivered i.e KNC.

Huh

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
I tried to work something out with Simon but I'm afraid I wasn't left feeling any better about the situation. On the Moonrakers, at this point 0.9w/GHs is far behind and will likely be unprofitable by the end of December or shortly after. There are much more profitable venues of mining right now, even if he doubles or triples the order. My refund details are in.

However, I do have 3 x 1200w 80 plus gold - Thermaltake Tough Power PSUs if anyone wants to purchase. They are brand new, threw out all the boxes but I have not so much as even turned them on. Hoping to get $200 (CAD) a piece, plus s/h (From Ontario, Canada) if anyone wants them. Goes to the highest offer, will accept BTC Smiley

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9161005&CatId=5436

Message me if you want 'em.

Cheers guys!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I submitted a support ticket yesterday and received a reply a few hours later, offered to increase my order to 3x 100mh miners instead of the one. Happy to receive a reply but unfortunately the timeline doesn't work now, being in Australia the high electricity prices increase even more over the summer. I was hoping to have this miner already mining at home, but yes a 2-3 month delay certainly changes... everything!

Trying for a refund, hopefully the resolution is favorable. Either way I'm feeling far better than a week ago where I thought my money was truly gone. There is some hope now.
Well I've just decided to bite the bullet again and order online through LTCGEAR

I have an affiliate link here with them **http://ltcgear.com?apage=814** and you can use this code " anniversary1yr " to get a further 50% off the price.

Please do your own research, but I would appreciate it if you are going to purchase that you use my affiliate link above Smiley  

The ROI doesn't look to bad using coinwarz.com

Anyway I got a generic message from Hashra saying that they would upgrade to x3 Astro miners.... still no reply to my refund request

Happy for those that have had communication (I have not) and especially happy for the people with full refunds.

I've submitted my 5th email request with all of my details for a refund. No chance I'm waiting for Father Christmas aka Simon, to deliver an imaginary Astro......

I am awaiting patiently

Huh

Simon did in fact respond to my last email, so it looks like he is just wading through all the responses.

Really glad for ppl who have received refunds already  Smiley

Happy for those that have had communication (I have not) and especially happy for the people with full refunds.

I've submitted my 5th email request with all of my details for a refund. No chance I'm waiting for Father Christmas aka Simon, to deliver an imaginary Astro......

I am awaiting patiently

Huh
Activity: 28
Merit: 4
What a joke indeed.

Isn't it funny how he suddenly starts to take an interest when legal action is threatened, indeed actioned, against him and Hashra ?

Anyone falling for this is surely lining themselves up for another round of non-communication, non-delivery and probable loss of money.

Get out if you're given the chance, but thats just my opinion.

Got my money refunded yesterday... all of it.

Thanks Simon, try to take better care of the rest of these guys who decide to stay in the game.
Activity: 201
23rd Oct 2014 @ 7:51 PM

HASHRA Said:
Hi ***

Thats ok, I completely understand and I am very sorry that we have let you down so badly.

For the transfer please can you confirm the following details and we will get our accountant to process the refund for you.

Name of Bank
Bank Address
Account number (IBAN for International transfers)
Swift code
Account holder name
Account holder address.

Thank you for your time with this and once again I am very sorry for the delay that you went through and the lack of communication from us.

Kind Regards

Simon
What a joke indeed.

Isn't it funny how he suddenly starts to take an interest when legal action is threatened, indeed actioned, against him and Hashra ?

Anyone falling for this is surely lining themselves up for another round of non-communication, non-delivery and probable loss of money.

Get out if you're given the chance, but thats just my opinion.
Activity: 201
i got quite a big answer form simon!

he will upgrade "300 mhash in september" to "700 mhash in december"

HASHRA Said:
Hi ***

Thank you for your message and I am completely sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

Please see below the answers to your questions.

If I have left anything out then please do get in touch.

- why did you disappear for two month?
To be honest I have been working on another project recently and had left HASHRA to be taken care of by someone else but well it is clear to see that didn't work out very well.
I am still working on something else but now keeping a closer to what is going on here regarding the Astro and Moonraker from now on.

- why did you ignore the deadlines of delivery and refund?
There is no real excuse for this, we really did up till very recently think we were going to hit our deadline for the delivery but it is now clear the delay will be "weeks" not days.
Regarding the refund deadline I had left that in charge of someone else to make sure they keep in contact with customers and give them options if they want them but we have been very slow in getting in contact with everyone, again no excuse for this.

- what exactly are the production problems?
We currently use a manufacturer in China to produce our miners for us, similar set up to the Lunar Lander etc. To cut a long story short they had let us down with the agreed deadline. We have tried to find a solution for everyone and we ended up agreeing a later completion date at a lower cost.

- when are you able to deliver?
Right now it is looking like late November/early December. December is our month where we have to ship out.

- why did you oven batch 2 without having batch 1 done?
We haven't really, the November/December shipment is still batch 1, just late.

I am personally very sorry how this has worked out for you and completely understand that you want a refund.

At present we are contacting customers to see if there is a solution for them that works for them by increasing the amount that was ordered for free so that our batch 1 customers do not lose out.

Looking at what you have ordered we would be able to upgrade your order for free to:
7 x Astro Warp 3 (100mh each)

Please let me know your thoughts regarding this and if you have any further questions at all.

Kind Regards

Simon
YUP! Glad to see he couldn't be bothered to give us any useful details though... Is "batch 1" shipping date also December now? What is the "upgrade" offer? I will likely be cancelling my order unless he is shipping in the next couple week and the upgrade is adequate for the frustration and frozen funds.

Id rather just take my money back... what a joke...

I can have an Antminer S3+ shipped out tomorrow for roughly the same price point.
YUP! Glad to see he couldn't be bothered to give us any useful details though... Is "batch 1" shipping date also December now? What is the "upgrade" offer? I will likely be cancelling my order unless he is shipping in the next couple week and the upgrade is adequate for the frustration and frozen funds.
I also Received this today.

Hi ***

First of all I am very sorry for the very late response to your messages to us.

We would like to apologise for the delay in our shipping out date with your order.

You can see on our site that I'm afraid there has been some delay with the shipping and because of this we have lowered the price to make sure it is still very competitive given the delay with the shipping.
We are going to be offering our batch 1 customers a free upgrade if they decide to transfer over their order to the new shipping date.

We will be in touch in the next day to confirm what we can do for you so you can make your decision on this. We want to be able to give you the best upgrade that we can.

Apologies again for the very late response in getting back to you.

Regards

Simon

Well well well, look who has surfaced
Pages:
Jump to: