Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 12. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
January 01, 2019, 07:50:40 PM
Even now you are still not late. Great projects are making use of crypto currency and just now they are seeing exposure. Crypto market cap has a lot to grow and even though many people know of bitcoin and other cryptos, they haven't done any research into them. Also, there are still ICOs that are new that have great ideas in mind.
For example, EVOAI, an ICO that can change crypto trading with arbitrage bots is still in ICO stage one, even with their beta testing bots and interviews with their team members. You can find more at http://evoai.network
What I am trying to say is that there are still good projects out there with little exposure and you are not late.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 01, 2019, 07:28:34 PM
I really think everyone who came in around early last year hoping for the better pump at the end of the year just like the year 2017 but everything turns out wrongly which makes everyone thinks they came in at the wrong time which I believe it's not because every one regretting will still have joy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 01, 2019, 05:01:14 PM
Now is a good time to join cryptocurrency. It seems to me that this is a good chance to make money. I'm starting to buy coins now.
Activity: 276
January 01, 2019, 04:21:44 PM
I don't think it's the wrong time now, because even in the bear market you have a lot of profit opportunities, the bear market crypto price is very low and easier to buy.

The problem with the bear market is that if you bought coins now, then tomorrow they may fall in price even more. That is what makes wait some time before investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 04:19:21 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
In fact, even despite the fall in prices since your message, the conclusion can be made only at the time when you fix a profit or loss, then you will see the correct time was chosen for investment or not
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 01, 2019, 04:06:23 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

Actually you are not late. If you will have a deep review about cryptocurrency and it's potential in the future, you will know that cryptocurrency still has a long way to go. Mass adaptation is not yet fully happening yet. Once it happens, the market cap can really grow a lot. You have joined in crypto during the bear-market. A lot of people who have just got into crypto lost a lot of money, especially those who joined 2017 during the bull-market.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 01, 2019, 04:02:33 PM
Well, I still remember I was one of those guys who joined at near all time highs. I joined on Dec. 19th, 2017. The entire community was pumped up and excited. People were talking about $500k, $100k BTC by the end of 2018. I FOMOed in at $18300. I made a purchase of $600. (This amount might seem small for many but remember that I was just a student with a small part time job that barely fetched $1200 a month). What happened next is known to everyone. The legendary crash began and it slowly but steadily took pace. Instead of getting blown away in fear, I just took this opportunity to learn the market movements. I learnt a little bit of trading. Using my own TA, I sold at the top and repurchased at the dips and now I still have $588 worth of BTC  even at current price of $3700 (about $2800 at $19000). It didn't even take a lot of time. What I want to say is its never late to learn. Learning new things, enduring new difficulties only makes you more powerful. If you don't go out of home, it surely saves you from rain but what it does is it also keeps you away from that beaming bright sunshine. Right now, you have an amazing opportunity to explore this new technology. DON'T JUST MISS THE TRAIN FOR ANOTHER DAY BUT AT THE SAME TIME, DON'T BE GREEDY.

Lastly, loosing $1000 in an attempt to win $100000 is much better than loosing a $100000 opportunity in fear of loosing $1000. Its like not learning to drive in fear of facing a road accident or leaving the University in a fear of getting insulted by the lecturer . Risk:reward is the main thing

Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
January 01, 2019, 04:00:07 PM
Today I have read that Bakkt again postponed the launch of its platform, and still they do not have requested permission.
Waiting for next dump, be prepared.
Activity: 420
January 01, 2019, 03:47:33 PM
I can not say with certainty that now is a great time for investment, but you can buy coins very promising projects at prices lower than the ICO.
Well, I would still have not bought anything, we are now at an indefinite time are I think that we will fall with a high probability for this is better just to buy in the bull market
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
January 01, 2019, 03:42:22 PM
it depends where you joined!?if bounty decided to do now, but not the right time, and if you invest in those projects that already have, this is the right time, because in 19 year, perhaps such low prices, we will not see, so I recommend not to pull, and use the case to buy at low prices
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
January 01, 2019, 03:37:54 PM
I can not say with certainty that now is a great time for investment, but you can buy coins very promising projects at prices lower than the ICO.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
January 01, 2019, 03:23:39 PM
I think that now is a good time for investment and buy promising coins. If you understand how cryptocurrency works then you can safely invest and then get a good profit.
If we talk about investment opportunities today, then there is no peace in this. First of all, we need to understand the seriousness and risks for investors, especially if we take into account the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 01, 2019, 02:24:02 PM
I think that now is a good time for investment and buy promising coins. If you understand how cryptocurrency works then you can safely invest and then get a good profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
January 01, 2019, 12:48:35 PM
No, you have joined at the right time, mate! You can start to buy promising coins now, and during the bull market you will get a great profit.
Of course, I support this opinion, but I envy those people who still invested much earlier than it could have been done, so I think that today this is a real opportunity for the market and for us in the first place
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
January 01, 2019, 11:45:38 AM
Timing is important but is not the only factor that could guarantee success in cryptocurrency trading and investment.  The timing of the market now is favourable to New investors.  So,  you should get busy buying!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
January 01, 2019, 10:53:18 AM
Yes you are late but don't make yourself more late by waiting. Jump in and learn this and know about this world. When the market starts getting settled, at the same time you would have enough knowledge to make your own decisions and that can be very profitable if made wisely.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
January 01, 2019, 09:24:16 AM
"There are potentially millions of times more gold underground than actually has been extracted," said Tom Lee, head of research at Fundstrat Global Advisors. Lee was chief equity strategist at J.P. Morgan before co-founding Fundstrat in 2014.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
January 01, 2019, 09:16:00 AM
I wish I had just entered to market now, after big dumps of 2018 because we lost big money last year. I think 2019 will be better from 2018 so this is not bad time for joining to the party now.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
January 01, 2019, 09:07:15 AM
There is no wrong time to join as Bitcoin (most versions) is deflationary supply of new coins halving every 4 years.
Fiat inflates 2% or more per annum,

Here, coin emission rates. For long term investment you want it as low as possible, previously gold was the best option.  
Look at bitcoin in 2040

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 01, 2019, 09:03:55 AM
I think, don't worry about being late because you can start at any time, even now is the right time to start because the crypto price has become low again and will definitely rise again soon, so you still have a chance
after all if you're late. then you can't join? of course not like that. whenever you can join and trade and invest. it's just you have to join at the right time, buy when the price is really cheap, so the possibility for profit can be greater
Pages:
Jump to: