Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 9. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 04, 2019, 07:25:34 PM
I think that now is the time to gradually invest in cryptocurrencies. First of all, I would pay attention to Ethereum and Bitcoin. I still think that the market may fall lower, but now is the right time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 04, 2019, 07:00:43 PM
Many people joined the cryptocurrency at the time when Bitcoin was worth $ 20,000. This time I consider very unfortunate to join.
I agree, the price of 3800 is very attractive for investment, given that there are people who hold bitcoin from 20000 , I think soon there will be a bullish trend in bitcoin !
Activity: 420
January 04, 2019, 06:47:18 PM
It is nonsense to say that it is a wrong time for newbie. Maybe a wrong time, but a no time. Newbies must focus their attention first on getting to know the cryptocurrency and just have patience on what and when to invest.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
January 04, 2019, 06:32:15 PM
I think it is very essential for you to research properly as a newbie in cryptos , so as to know the market very well and how things are  done.  You are not late to crypto because there is still room for more money to be made. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 04, 2019, 05:13:23 PM
Many people joined the cryptocurrency at the time when Bitcoin was worth $ 20,000. This time I consider very unfortunate to join.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
January 04, 2019, 04:45:10 PM
You haven't joined at the wrong time. This is the best time for investors, now that the market is bearish and the value of Alt reduced, so it is best time to get or invest in them.
Once there is an upward trend, you will already be in profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 04, 2019, 04:03:30 PM
The cryptocurrency market is very dynamic. I think most people have a good opportunity to capitalize on this.

You're right. Everyone has this opportunity. Especially from those who want to learn cryptocurrency trading. This is a very promising activity that can be profitable even in a falling market.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 04, 2019, 03:53:21 PM
It seems to me that now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency. I have not invested for a long time, but at the moment I am starting to do it.
now it is not the best time. in March, we may see the bottom and then it will be possible to buy Bitcoin and some altcoins
Activity: 504
January 04, 2019, 03:43:32 PM
It seems to me that now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency. I have not invested for a long time, but at the moment I am starting to do it.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
January 04, 2019, 03:06:20 PM
All entries made in the last year were unfortunately made with incorrect timing. Here, we have to do with the least damage to protect our investments. In the future bull market, everything will be restored.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
January 04, 2019, 02:08:26 PM
Yes you are late but this is a good investment time. So do some investment as the prices are real low and according to some careful estimates by me, the prices will go up in the may, june of 2019 so you still have around five months to avail good opportunity.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
January 04, 2019, 01:47:53 PM

Personally, I think that it is never too late to start selling or buying or becoming an investor in any project. For everyone there is a time to make the right decision. So I advise you to take what you wanted and did not listen to anyone. For example, being an investor is very profitable, since you can get good devises from this business. Good luck to all newbies.
Activity: 560
January 04, 2019, 01:38:07 PM
You are never late to invest dude. In fact, you are in at the right time because this is the time you can invest in big coins at low prices since most of them are down on the market of which am optimistic they will rise soon.
Activity: 280
yamzu
January 04, 2019, 01:32:33 PM
Of course not. It's never wrong time to join the crypto. You could join in not comfortable times, but it doesn't mean that it's wrong. Just do your best, if you want, and you wil earn something.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
January 04, 2019, 01:31:01 PM
There's no particular time good or bad to join. The market is somehow crazy now doesn't mean it's like that for all. I know some friends who joined three weeks ago and have made enough profit with good guidance. You just have to be smart and wise.

We are thinking we are late but a lots of new investors also finding the way of Bitcoin investment and other investment so we don't think we are let the only thing we to make is how to take profit from the situation it will be the right tax for every new investors if you think we are late then we cannot do anything in this situation
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 04, 2019, 01:27:34 PM
Of course, it’s time to invest, but it’s also very risky when the market down, there is a chance to earn money, but is it low?
Activity: 169
January 04, 2019, 01:03:40 PM
There's no particular time good or bad to join. The market is somehow crazy now doesn't mean it's like that for all. I know some friends who joined three weeks ago and have made enough profit with good guidance. You just have to be smart and wise.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 04, 2019, 05:10:43 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
This is a new year and i believe that the crypto space will be coming up with new developments. This is a very good time to key in, before these new updates start coming up, because by the time it begins, it might look more difficult.  
If you intend buying coins to hold, buy those with good product and working team. There are even some of these coins that are yet to be traded officially on decentralized exchanges, you can buy them now.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 03, 2019, 06:22:51 PM
The cryptocurrency market is very dynamic. I think most people have a good opportunity to capitalize on this.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 03, 2019, 05:29:58 PM
Previously, I would say that there is no wrong time in crypto, now I would advise you to spend time on what you can feed you if you come here for a living. Crypto is a long term investment. And not in bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: