Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 16. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 08:51:08 AM
Buy deep sell high... So I think you have joined at the right time! Buy a lot of great and promising coins now and you will be a rich man in a year!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 29, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

The blockchain technology is still young and developing. So, you are never late on the market. If you want to catch up with the industry, try to study the technology and learn the strategy on investing and trading on crypto very well. don't be in a hurry to gain very high but steadily and gradually increase your hodlings.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
December 29, 2018, 08:15:15 AM
I don't think there is the right time to join and make the investment. You can make the investment any time as per your choice. And don't wait for it just do it. At least you will start to taking actions on it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 11:59:02 PM
Well, if you did not buy the cryptocurrency then of course now the prices are much lower and more attractive , I think you can already buy coins from the Deposit of 20%
Activity: 188
December 28, 2018, 11:45:03 AM
who said it was late because he did not want his friend to overtake him.
I say that today is the right time for invest
it is never too late in invest
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
December 28, 2018, 11:24:25 AM
You will actually enter at the right time. The most severe time of the last 1 year, of course in terms of decline. i think the right time is the current time..
Activity: 434
December 28, 2018, 11:03:42 AM
No mate...this is the perfect time to invest into cryptocurrencies k...Don't let anybody deceive you that you came in at the wrong time because of the way the crypto market is in crisis because it can rise at any point in time. Just be patient and invest at the moment to reap the benefits when the crypto market is restored.
Activity: 448
December 28, 2018, 10:48:13 AM
Probably we can say that all those who came to the crypto currency before the last collapse chose not the best time, but on the other hand, and then the rate of coins was quite normal, profit is possible
The opinion is quite logical, but then, after all, the main function of attractiveness was a feeling of greed, which is why today many people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrencies, only the most persistent will survive.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 27, 2018, 10:14:52 PM
As long as you can take the right action in accordance with the crypto situation that existed at that time, I don't think that is a problem and it is not the wrong time for you to join. Investment starts at a low price and waits for it to get the development of value up to its value exceeding the initial acquisition price. Participation in various crypto programs can also help you to generate additional income.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 09:50:46 PM
No one knows when the best time to join the cryptocurrency market. Of course, it is better to invest when coins are cheap than when they have already reached the moon.

If you wait for the price of cheap coins then now is the time to buy some types of coins that have the potential to rise again in the future. If you are late in making a decision maybe you will regret your choice. It's time to choose something that will bring you into happiness.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
December 27, 2018, 09:39:54 PM
I believe that this is one of the most perfect time to join cryptocurrency business, people that will invest now are the people that will really enjoy cryptocurrency to the fullest.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
December 27, 2018, 09:35:38 PM
No one knows when the best time to join the cryptocurrency market. Of course, it is better to invest when coins are cheap than when they have already reached the moon.
it's true, it's hard to determine the right time to join. we all expect to get good luck joining crypto when prices are cheap and it doesn't take long to benefit from the investment we make.

but i am happy to be in crypto because we can use all the time, just need the right analysis to get the right profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
December 27, 2018, 09:26:57 PM
In fact, the best times to enter crypto investment is when the market is down which comes with most of the valuable coins selling at relatively low prices. The bear market is still on even though the market has shown some resistance some few days back.
Activity: 28
December 27, 2018, 09:06:36 PM
You can buy it at low price now or wait until the price to spike up and pay double or triple for same amount of coin
Activity: 322
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC
December 27, 2018, 08:32:37 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

Or your friends are trolls, or they are noobs.
If you is a good visioner about good and potential projects, you invest on them while they are undervalued. Then, when they increase on value, you can sell, have profit and invest on other projects that are undervalued.
The old rule of investing: buy low, sell high. We are on a bear market, with low values and only the believers investing and holding, but we are sure that the cryptocurrencies with Bitcoin will return to grow.
If you want to know a investment platform that is easy for new users (unlike the exchanges, that are hard, slow and need of sellers/buyers), I recommend CoinBundle. There are no fees, and the buy/sells are instant.
Also, instead of choosing which coins to buy, you choose which pack of coins to buy.
There is the conservative bundle (like a pack) containing Bitcoin, Ethereum.. , emerging bundle (containing more coins), aggressive bundle (containing even more coins, near of the top 20, top 20 bundle, halal bundle (the world's first to be compliant with the Islamic Finance) and Coinbasic (based on Coinbase bundle)
Try it, and tell us if you like the platform
Activity: 182
December 27, 2018, 07:49:05 PM
No, you are not late. in the cryptocurrency market you can still earn quite well and I think that you can do it
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 27, 2018, 07:46:54 PM
If you want to start as an investor, it's not too late. Cryptocurrency continues to be very volatile and it is not too late to join it now. Especially now the market is in decline and you can buy almost anything.
Activity: 271
December 27, 2018, 07:12:53 PM
if you feel you are joining at the wrong time, then this is the best time to make up for that mistake, the crypto price is at its most basic and you can buy it

That's right, right now is the time to invest, buy lots of altcoin at very cheap prices, buy lots of them and you just have to wait, just do simple things. Not only are prices very cheap but they also have many signs that their prices will increase sharply in the coming time  Cool
Activity: 308
December 27, 2018, 06:42:58 PM
no Bitcoin/cryptocurrency still give the chance for people joining in their ecosystem although like today, and i think you're join in the great time for now.
take this great chance before too late
Activity: 210
December 27, 2018, 06:38:16 PM
just when you joined when it needed to be done because right now you can make good money on it
Pages:
Jump to: