Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 13. (Read 49335 times)

MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
January 01, 2019, 08:40:18 AM
I think, don't worry about being late because you can start at any time, even now is the right time to start because the crypto price has become low again and will definitely rise again soon, so you still have a chance
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 01, 2019, 05:10:29 AM
Your expectations were too high, that's all. Apparently you thought that there will always be a green color , but it turned out that there are red days, that vitamin D fell in your blood and you felt apathy.
the market often changes so that market movements often occur up and down. joining is no wrong time if you can manage your strategy well, try your best to follow it so you can get good results. if at this time you want to buy or invest just do it, because the market will improve and in my opinion this good time in the future will produce good.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 01, 2019, 05:04:36 AM
I don't think it's the wrong time now, because even in the bear market you have a lot of profit opportunities, the bear market crypto price is very low and easier to buy.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
January 01, 2019, 05:01:12 AM
Your expectations were too high, that's all. Apparently you thought that there will always be a green color , but it turned out that there are red days, that vitamin D fell in your blood and you felt apathy.
copper member
Activity: 462
January 01, 2019, 04:54:35 AM
No time is late Buddy, actually this is the best time to be part of the cryptocurrency trend. BTW it's never late till its late. So utilize the opportunity you have now.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
January 01, 2019, 04:48:55 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
Cryptocurrency did not appear in our world for a short time. We expect its very long existence. Therefore, it will never be late to join its use. On the contrary, the sooner this happens, the better. Knowledge of cryptocurrency is very extensive and they are constantly changing. Cryptocurrency is developed and improved at a very fast pace. Even those who constantly work with her sometimes do not have time to cover everything. Therefore, the sooner you enter the world of cryptocurrency, the better.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 31, 2018, 11:46:00 AM
No, you have joined at the right time, mate! You can start to buy promising coins now, and during the bull market you will get a great profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 11:07:09 AM
You come to the discount time , many peoples came in the december 2017 and invested on peak bull run. Now not bad time for long investment.
I definitely rephrase, because I think that now is the best time for this. The discounts that are on the market today will in any case have great opportunities for the future of 2019 and 2020, when the world will again hear about BTC
Activity: 175
guestcrew.com
December 31, 2018, 05:35:16 AM
I don't think so, if the goal you expect in the long run now is the right time to buy altcoins at low prices and then you can survive for the long term. unless your goal for trading is now too risky with market conditions falling.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
December 31, 2018, 04:54:28 AM
Not upset. You've only just come here. Imagine what people think who invested at the beginning of 2018... They can get their hands on themselves. But they believe in technology.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 05:36:57 PM
I think now is the best time to join the crypto revolution alot of altcoin and good project are very cheap right now and on sale good luck in hunting them and have a nice day Smiley
Activity: 454
December 30, 2018, 05:13:01 PM
The individual opinion as to whether you have joined at the wrong time or not varies. Different people may look at it with different perspectives just because there is bearish market now. In my own sincere opinion, I would say you are right on time. In fact  there is no right time than now that most of the coins  are cheap and easily accessible in crypto market to buy. I see this bearish market condition as a great privilege for anyone who understands the trend of crypto operation to buy as many coins as possible. This season in crypto is a sowing  because very soon, there will be a bumper harvest. You have actually joined crypto at the right time if only you will  give patience a chance ,then you can be sure that great profit awaits  you.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
December 30, 2018, 05:02:55 PM
Can you describe your own meaning of wrong time?
From my point of view there is no wrong time in crypto industry, there is only good time and you aren't late to start!
Maybe because in past bitcoin price is not high like now, actually who join in 2014-2016 must be very rich if that people still hold their coins. But now price is quite low even still high if compared with past.
Activity: 574
December 30, 2018, 04:49:18 PM
Can you describe your own meaning of wrong time?
From my point of view there is no wrong time in crypto industry, there is only good time and you aren't late to start!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
December 30, 2018, 04:42:25 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
I think there is no time too late, long ago only a few people believed to invest some of their money into cryptocurrency and some people doubted whether they could really benefit from it. So, it all depends on how you observe the current cryptocurrency market situation, if you think there are some coins that have the potential to recover and increase, then buying it when the price is low to invest is the right decision.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
December 30, 2018, 04:33:46 PM
In all fields, if we could go back in time and make choices knowing the result we would all be billionaires.
Whenever there is a gold rush, it is thought to have entered too late.
So we think that those who will arrive in a few years will look at us with envy ... Smiley
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
December 30, 2018, 04:28:52 PM
Wrong time? I find this question quite hilarious because I remember when I joined, I thought I had come late too but with hardworking and persistence, I am carving a niche for myself even in this bear market.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
December 30, 2018, 04:26:55 PM
In cryptocurrency, there is really nothing like a wrong time because when you might be thinking that it is too late, the prices of every coin starts skyrocketing overnight.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 30, 2018, 04:08:23 PM
You come to the discount time , many peoples came in the december 2017 and invested on peak bull run. Now not bad time for long investment.
Activity: 448
December 30, 2018, 03:33:53 PM
You will actually enter at the right time. The most severe time of the last 1 year, of course in terms of decline. i think the right time is the current time..
It is difficult to disagree with your opinion. In any case, there is a great opportunity to continue investing at prices that are on the market today, because such actions will end anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: