Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 27. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
it seems that the market conditions are now down even beyond my expectations, eth and btc prices are as low as now, and many scam projects and funding do not reach softcaps, maybe for beginners it is normal but for those who have been playing crypto for now they can only hold existing coins or waiting for a moment of buy
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
December 16, 2018, 06:43:42 AM
Don't worry, you're never too late to get into the crypto world. If you had joined on the last bull run, you would have joined the wrong time. But now is the time to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
December 16, 2018, 06:40:05 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Everyone has the opportunity to invest now as the price is much much cheaper than the normal price. This could be your chance to to take part and feel the excitement in a volatile investment. Just be ready as the risk is higher in crypto than the traditional investment. Invest in small amount first to gain your experience and knowledge.
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
December 16, 2018, 06:35:37 AM

I do not think so, but I find it a challenge for a new person. And as you know, now who invests is also a challenge, not knowing whether to be rich or lose money in the future. And I think that new people should be tried, take the initiative to get to know everything rather than passive expectation  Cheesy
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Vite
December 16, 2018, 06:29:07 AM

If you start investing in crypto currency by the end of 2017 or early this year, you probably have invested in the wrong time. I'm so unlucky that I joined too soon. I lost more than 30% of my capital.

Now is the right time to invest long term and you can be profitable next year. Refer to some altcoin that you want to invest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 05:39:39 AM
Crypto currency can be used by anyone and anywhere and anytime because it requires confidence and patience because that is the main capital in investing before starting must know with all the risks you do not start at the wrong investment time
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 05:26:02 AM
it's good time to invest because  coins price is low know use this opportunity grab some coins and wait for good time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 16, 2018, 04:46:36 AM
What makes you? the market is only in its infancy, but of course if at the beginning of 17 or at the end of 16 years when prices were still small, and then very much grew, it was a very good time,but now look at the most successful and promising projects now in minus X10 -15 from December prices are, so now is the best time
Activity: 320
December 16, 2018, 04:42:00 AM

We can say that you are on the cryptocurrency market on its decline. That is, there is no possibility that there will be another major rise. Just now the market is not so rosy, so your friends have this opinion
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 07:24:57 PM
Wait another month or two and then start investing in cryptocurrencies, as I think that in January will have the deepest bottom. It is never too late to invest regardless of the price, as the profit can be obtained in different conditions, but if you invest in the long term, then naturally you have to buy at minimum prices.
Activity: 52
December 15, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

Well better now than when the price of btc was 20k usd. because now there is more room to grow
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 01:10:25 PM
In cryptocurrency, I think it's never too late to enter, the main thing is just to choose the moment when to enter , and now I think the best place to buy this year , as the price is very low
No one knows when it will be the lowest cost, because in general the situation can really change a lot, so I think that you should do it quickly and only if you understand what and why
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 05:31:57 AM
If you are a beginner, then studying the market is the first thing you should do if you want to make good money. I also want to note that now you can invest in the cryptocurrency market, only in the long term. Prices are very attractive to buy.
Activity: 294
December 14, 2018, 05:26:30 AM
You have chosen the best time to start your journey in the crypto currencies space. Look at the market now, you have such a great opportunity to buy all of the most perspective altcoins by such low prices as never before.
copper member
Activity: 378
December 14, 2018, 05:19:00 AM
If you join now then you must be new to market. So its better to invest for Long time right now And forget the short term loss. Its also importante that you invest in top  altcoin only And which shows stability in last six month. As market pick these coin will give good return
Activity: 77
December 14, 2018, 05:01:07 AM
For now, I better not trade first, because the market is currently not good. I want to start investing next year, because many people judge that next year there will be an increase in price movements from Bitcoin.
yes, you don't have to trade first, it's better to collect coins that have high potential for the future. if Crypto has increased and there is a new green light you start trading or investing in part because you can make a profit. now it's not right to do it, but it's a good idea to buy because it doesn't require large capital. in the next year it might look better than now.
Activity: 546
December 14, 2018, 04:25:11 AM
For now, I better not trade first, because the market is currently not good. I want to start investing next year, because many people judge that next year there will be an increase in price movements from Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
December 14, 2018, 03:44:54 AM

You should be upset. There is no chance that the market will take off again, as in 2017. But there's no way he's going down. So do not worry, you have become an investor not at the worst time
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 13, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

I think your friends are wrong. Now you can enter this market. I would agree that you are late if it was a year ago when the price of bitcoin was off the scale. Now, normally, you can take.
Activity: 262
December 13, 2018, 06:05:15 PM
Now starting to trade in the cryptocurrency market is more difficult due to falling prices and panic in the market. However, an intelligent person with knowledge of cryptocurrency, in any situation will be able to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: