Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 28. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 06:03:20 PM
Now is a very difficult time for cryptocurrency. I think that beginners should be very careful when choosing coins to buy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
December 13, 2018, 01:07:30 PM
Many believe they joined at the wrong time. However, if you wait for the moment when the cryptocurrency starts to grow again, you will think differently.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 13, 2018, 01:05:35 PM
I think, this is a good time to join and start investing in crypto because crypto prices are low and the market that is still going down is your chance to buy and invest for the future
Good point, but I would wait some more maybe month or two while the situation will be clarified especially we will see what is ETF and bakkt will have impact.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 12, 2018, 03:59:31 AM
I think, this is a good time to join and start investing in crypto because crypto prices are low and the market that is still going down is your chance to buy and invest for the future
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 12, 2018, 02:58:00 AM
I do not think so. Someone bought pizza at 10,000 bitcoins. I think this is the wrong time! The cryptocurrency is the future, but it still needs to go through many hardships!
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
December 12, 2018, 02:56:03 AM
As far as am concern,there is no wrong or right time to join crypto sphere,the fact that we are in the bear market does not mean you ahve joined at the wrong time.This is not the first time we are having dip,some also joined when we have a dip before bull run last year,so you joining now does not mean that you have joined at a wrong time,you just need to be patient and wait for the bull run.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 02:49:43 AM
it's not your wrong time since you're still at the bottom of the price of coins now and I'm sure that when you're investing in here now I'm sure that you'll earn a lot of money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 12, 2018, 01:31:54 AM
Today is the good time to see what can be happen with madly rising cryptocurrency market.
Do your researches and invest some moneys in perspective projects
Activity: 148
December 12, 2018, 01:22:54 AM
It actually depends on you. If you have got necessary knowledge than you can invest in right time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
December 12, 2018, 01:10:35 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

No. Starting anything new is always good.
While you've entered the crypto market at it's depressed state, it's actually good that you'll learn at the lean season.
You'll be surprised in the next couple of years what you've accumulated now will turn into!
(could be $0 or $100,000  Grin)
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
December 12, 2018, 12:14:23 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

No, if anything you are a little bit early. The best time to get started is when everyone else is selling. Bitcoin has had 3 bear markets where it dropped more than 80% from its highs and every time it was followed by a bull market where it rose to many times the value of its previous highs. Now is great time to be putting money into cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
December 12, 2018, 12:08:52 AM
Lower price of bitcoin is the best time for joining and investing your money at bitcoin or crypto, never late for joining at bitcoin because you can take profit with bitcoin with lower price and you can take much profit later.
Activity: 322
homt.net
December 11, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

There is no time to be late. When we want to get succeess we can do all things that we can to reach. By join bitcoin, we can do the positive things in smart and easy way to earn income.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 11:50:15 PM
maybe you discovered it somehow late but at least you joined. wrong time is not the word
Activity: 532
December 11, 2018, 11:28:49 PM
There is no wrong time decision entered on crypto. but wrong is when the only silent when crypto was falling and not take a decision on the strategy that needs to be done. any time can be a great time to get in on the crypto because of continued growth and only waiting time only about the increase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 11:07:12 PM
Crypto is very unpredictable and therefore its hard to tell whether its the right time or not. Anytime you can join crypto and you might earn something or not. As of the moment, the market are all down and I think it is a good time to enter crypto because you can buy cryptos at a very low price. Buy low sell high as the saying goes. You can maximize your earnings if you buy now, you just have to be patient.
I agree. Perhaps, we need also to understand that anything can possibly happen either to earn profits or loss it since there are no assurance that we can surely gain onced we decided to invest. We just need to be more patient and accept whatever the outcomed is.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 10:59:00 PM

If you look on how bad the market condition is, then you could be considered late, but if you see from the possibilities of the market condition then it can be the most perfect time to invest. There will be a big chance for increase when the market at a low price like today.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 10:56:02 PM
Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Michael Zasidkevich, co-founder TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

Please give us your feedback about usability TOPExperts - https://app.usabilityhub.com/do/81a697bcc809/936
So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 11, 2018, 10:52:37 PM
It's never too late or wrong when starting an investment, it's a good time to buy coins for your investment, choose coins that have good potential, hopefully you are lucky to invest in cryptocurrency
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 10:20:53 PM
Crypto is very unpredictable and therefore its hard to tell whether its the right time or not. Anytime you can join crypto and you might earn something or not. As of the moment, the market are all down and I think it is a good time to enter crypto because you can buy cryptos at a very low price. Buy low sell high as the saying goes. You can maximize your earnings if you buy now, you just have to be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: