Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 3. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
January 13, 2019, 08:36:46 AM
For me its not because of the bad condition of the cryptocurrency market then I've been here here
very difficult situation especially in altcoins prices is largely bitcoin. for my part here is that the situation is not wrong because I have more to learn, and to go back to the cryptocurrency market I know more and strategy how to earn, as well as holding and sales of coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 07:58:32 AM
for now it is very difficult for investment because the market is not as stable as the price changes very quickly in a very short time, this makes it difficult to invest in crypto.
Since the market fell, then actually it's time to buy coins that fell well, especially the coins that are in the top, I think when the market is restored they will give very good money
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
January 13, 2019, 07:09:09 AM
In my opinion ,i would say this is the right time especially if you are an investor, reason is that all the coins are oversold ,so if you invest now, in no sooner time, you are bound to be in profit. Again you don't have anything to worry about recovering.
So this isn't the wrong time.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 13, 2019, 06:50:02 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

Of course, if you compare the prices for the cryptocurrency today with the prices that used to be years ago, you can say: you have missed all these trains. meanwhile, I think that even when you start now, you will be in plus.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
January 12, 2019, 07:43:08 PM
for now it is very difficult for investment because the market is not as stable as the price changes very quickly in a very short time, this makes it difficult to invest in crypto.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
January 12, 2019, 07:25:23 PM
Actually, it isn't possible for anyone to determine the right time to invest in the cryptocurrency market, it is important to try to learn all aspects of the cryptocurrency market.  It's never too late for anything.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 07:18:34 PM
You're not late mate, best time to invest now since all tokens and coins are cheap. Maybe they're referring to the last ATH which is kinda last year , If you really want to enter this market be patient invest what you can afford to lose only .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
January 12, 2019, 04:48:18 PM
If you are still undecided, I will just give my views about it. If you are an investor, when os the right time to buy? Is it to buy high or low? If you will say that it is low of course then you are at the right time to be an investor. Just choose a good coin.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 12, 2019, 03:54:28 PM
as use with customs on entrance as investors to work with possession of distinct with ideal disciplines on authorization that
different use with unit on identification to gives with reference as might to put of decision as expending use with funds on investment.
to gains with chance on completing as investors work on scheme with arrange on distinctives with manage of work with the finance.
Activity: 686
January 12, 2019, 02:41:57 PM
i think now its the perfect time to buy more and more crypto and hold for one year. wrong time was Q1 of 2018. now i think market is near bottom and not much risk. so you joined at correct time. good luck
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 12, 2019, 02:18:24 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Who joined at the wrong time joined 1 year ago. Now is the right time.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
January 12, 2019, 02:16:08 PM
This could even be the best time to join crypto since almost all the coins are down , making it possible to invest with low capital and make huge profit one day
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
January 12, 2019, 01:50:06 PM
They are completely right, to invest now is really not the best time, besides, in every kind of Shitkoins, which continually descend lower and lower. But for experience and observations, you can buy some BTC, ETH or LTC
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
January 12, 2019, 01:48:10 PM

It's never too late for good party and crypto definitely is one. value of btc surged heavily down during 2018 so you can buy some portion and stash it. However it is fine to follow trends and read charts, with one whole btc you can make daily profit (+/300 $). Be calm about it, invest 5% of all your holdings.

What is the way how to get 300$ daily just from ONE BTC? It's about 7-10% daily - it's incredible fantastic. But the advice to buy btc and forget about it for 2 years is good one.
Activity: 406
January 12, 2019, 01:21:05 PM

I would say that we are very close to the bottom and that now is a great time to invest if you want to. Yes, we are surrounded with all those news "Bitcoin is dead, going to zero" but let's face it, that has been said in every bear market and we all know how it ended, with a new ATH. So yeah this is definitely a great time to buy, buy slowly don't invest everything at the same price, buy gradually and you won't regret.
Activity: 546
January 12, 2019, 01:15:35 PM

Today is not the best time to participate in any cryptocurrency activity. That's the sure obvious thing. But at the same time we must understand that any situation is perfect. Don't find perfect circumstances. Don't wait for better moment.
Activity: 406
January 12, 2019, 08:36:19 AM
This isn't wrong time, create your own time don't wait for luck and right time. Now it's time to invest, already ETH price is green and more good pump will do.

ETH price is in green? I don't think it is in green as the price of this coin is crashed once again. I agree this is the best time to make investment in cryptocurrency as the prices of top coins are very cheap for buys. But it will take some more time to see the market green.
Given that the news on Ethereum is not good, the price may fall even more, so there will be a new opportunity to buy at a low price, if suddenly someone missed the moment at $80
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
January 12, 2019, 08:14:59 AM
This isn't wrong time, create your own time don't wait for luck and right time. Now it's time to invest, already ETH price is green and more good pump will do.

ETH price is in green? I don't think it is in green as the price of this coin is crashed once again. I agree this is the best time to make investment in cryptocurrency as the prices of top coins are very cheap for buys. But it will take some more time to see the market green.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 12, 2019, 08:09:54 AM
Every time it will be a good thing to invest if we can use it well, because every time there will always be price changes. For this reason, if you want to invest, start investing with the beliefs that you have and good knowledge about what you invest. I think this is the best time for you to invest crypto, because the price is down so that you can buy more crypto that allows one day when prices start to rise you will be able to benefit through crypto investment.
Nope if you're a short-term trader. it's better to find the right time before buying. because sometimes prices fall and don't return in
a short time. Of course you don't want to be trapped or stuck in that condition right?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 12, 2019, 06:39:48 AM

It's never too late for good party and crypto definitely is one. value of btc surged heavily down during 2018 so you can buy some portion and stash it. However it is fine to follow trends and read charts, with one whole btc you can make daily profit (+/300 $). Be calm about it, invest 5% of all your holdings.
Pages:
Jump to: