Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 5. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 3
January 09, 2019, 08:23:19 PM
Well in my own opinion, you are not too late to start investing in crypto. In fact you are just right in time. The crypto market has experienced a lot of set backs in the 2018, but this 2019 will sure be a good year for crypto. so my advice  for you is to fill your bag with lots of all and hold till they moon. You got a good opportunity here, don't waste it.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 07:29:50 PM
Now is the best time to invest. Many coins have fallen very much in price compared to last year.
I do not waste time and bought a lot of coins at a fallen price. I also advise you to do this.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
January 09, 2019, 07:24:34 PM

You are definitely not late, but as a newbie you have to hang around for longer  and  learn a lot  about the market  to be able  to make individual  investment decisions

At any time, each person makes the right decision that comes to this market, because in many years it will be a new era of information technology development. The blockchain technology will be applied in many areas, and assets will grow strongly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 09, 2019, 05:36:34 PM

You are definitely not late, but as a newbie you have to hang around for longer  and  learn a lot  about the market  to be able  to make individual  investment decisions
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
January 09, 2019, 11:35:09 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
Nope, you are not really late, you just came into the right time. This is best time to invest on bitcoin/altcoins right now, while the market is down. And you are one of the early adopters of this awesome technology. Its just a matter of time before the mass adoption in the world takes place.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 11:32:39 AM
It was uncertain before and its even more uncertain now, only difference now is that people know that btc exists but there are still a large amount of people that have never used btc. I believe its like 1 in 10 that own btc, so the market is wide open.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 11:30:45 AM
No, definitely not, now in a global sense, a wonderful time, because investors are now a little tired, but I think that now it is still necessary to understand that this situation will not last forever. So hold on to the possibilities.
yes, crypto still has great potential to recover even exceeding its highest price so it's still not too late to join.
and although it is uncertain but as an investor we must be brave enough to face risks.
so I think it's faster then it's better.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
January 09, 2019, 11:22:25 AM
If I must say in response to this topic, I will say you have joined at the best time, now that the market s down, when the market I'll go up, you will definitely be on profit.
Activity: 190
January 09, 2019, 11:05:33 AM
If you ask me this question i will say no because my reason is this situation of cryptocurrency market will give me more knowledge on how it works. it gives me inspiration to the next level of being part of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
January 09, 2019, 10:58:51 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
In general, this time the market is not as good as it was 2 years ago. Because Bitcoin's most primitive time and the crypto market is probably 2017. Investors participate in the project is successful. because of stable and rising prices. So you should be patient and wait for the market to come back if you are passionate about Bitcoin, there is no end and delay. Because the crypto will develop and recover.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 10:41:44 AM
There is never a wrong time since the markets are volatile
Activity: 141
January 09, 2019, 10:27:55 AM
If you joined cryptocurrency in 2018 for sure you will gonna disappoint how to do will the market falls and it's a big problem for you because on your situation as a newbie.

Vice versa, 2018 was the right time to join the crypto community. The market was down for long, and the beginner had all the chances to buy different cryptocurrencies and pay for them less than before.
The end of 2018 is a good time for you to enter the crypto market. If you enter the market at the beginning of 2018 or mid-2018 then surely you only have 10% of your assets left
Activity: 602
January 09, 2019, 10:23:00 AM
No, definitely not, now in a global sense, a wonderful time, because investors are now a little tired, but I think that now it is still necessary to understand that this situation will not last forever. So hold on to the possibilities.
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 09, 2019, 10:16:01 AM
They say "When you wake up is your morning". I don't think it's the wrong time. We are still in the early stages, more growth and improvement will come
Almost at any stage of the purchase of cryptocurrency you can make a profit, of course the amount will be different, as well as the waiting time, but the cryptocurrency is so huge potential that there is no bad time to enter
Activity: 560
January 09, 2019, 04:24:35 AM
No you are not late as compared to me. Many coins were increased in prices like ripple being at over $3 when I joined cryptocurrency. But I then invested in many coins in the hope of making more benefit from the market. But unfortunately, I have suffered a loss. But I have clung to them with hopes. Look at the present time, all the coins have declined in prices. And I think this is right time to invest.
Activity: 420
January 09, 2019, 04:12:00 AM
If it is difficult to make a choice, you can look at the coins from the top 10-20.Almost all of them have lost up to 90 percent of the value of their highs and therefore have a good growth potential.
Activity: 271
January 09, 2019, 04:03:33 AM
The timing is just right, but you should not invest blindly. You should learn coin knowledge first. When you have the ability to distinguish coins, choose to buy coins. The price of cryptocurrency is now very low, as long as there is no problem with your choice. Then you will become rich in the future.
Activity: 95
January 08, 2019, 06:34:59 PM
They say "When you wake up is your morning". I don't think it's the wrong time. We are still in the early stages, more growth and improvement will come
Activity: 414
January 08, 2019, 06:31:52 PM
I think that now is a good time to join cryptocurrency. The market has fallen over the course of a year and is likely to start growing. We must not miss this great moment for investment.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
January 08, 2019, 06:27:57 PM
Anytime is the best time. Therefore, you are not late joining the crypto world. Stay focused and also gain an in-depth understanding of how it works. You can be sure to make the best out of it.
Pages:
Jump to: