Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 6. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 4
January 08, 2019, 06:02:33 PM
Now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency, but a beginner needs to spend a lot of time studying projects. Otherwise you will lose your money.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
January 08, 2019, 05:34:58 PM
If you joined cryptocurrency in 2018 for sure you will gonna disappoint how to do will the market falls and it's a big problem for you because on your situation as a newbie.

Vice versa, 2018 was the right time to join the crypto community. The market was down for long, and the beginner had all the chances to buy different cryptocurrencies and pay for them less than before.

The worst time so far to join was probably late 2017 or early 2018. But yeah, late 2018 or even now might not be the worst time to start accumulating cryptos.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
January 08, 2019, 01:25:28 PM
No, you are not late rather this is the best time to come into crypto! Because every coin are cheap now, so, if you invest now then after 3 to 6 months you will get a good profit from it. And in the main time, you may learn and research about the crypto platform and trading! Don't listen to your friends, just log in yourself into the revolution!
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
January 08, 2019, 01:11:17 PM
If you joined cryptocurrency in 2018 for sure you will gonna disappoint how to do will the market falls and it's a big problem for you because on your situation as a newbie.

Vice versa, 2018 was the right time to join the crypto community. The market was down for long, and the beginner had all the chances to buy different cryptocurrencies and pay for them less than before.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 05:47:11 AM
You never joined too late if you picked up the good projects/coins.

Great projects will always appear on the market. You just need to do a lot of research to identify them. You might want, also, to invest in some well known coins if you want to minimize the risks.
If for long-term investment, it is possible it will give results...most participants in the cryptocurrency market want to earn a lot and quickly, and therefore losing part of the investment-disappointed and go.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 08, 2019, 03:35:02 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
January 08, 2019, 02:52:03 AM
You never joined too late if you picked up the good projects/coins.

Great projects will always appear on the market. You just need to do a lot of research to identify them. You might want, also, to invest in some well known coins if you want to minimize the risks.
Activity: 224
January 08, 2019, 02:49:26 AM
For my part, I did not know that when it hit the cryptocurrency market, it was better to get used to it and to learn about that situation. so next time you have the knowledge that you can hold on to sit.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
January 08, 2019, 02:45:59 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

If we use the last bullish in 2017 for reference, yes you are a little late. But if we use crypto as a whole, nothing is too late even if you want to start investing now. Continue to believe and do your own research, maybe one day good things will happen again while you're ready enough.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
January 08, 2019, 02:22:56 AM
in my opinion, being late joining Crypto is someone who doesn't have a lot of money and doesn't have a lot of knowledge, but if you want to learn and have a lot of money, it's not too late to invest
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 08, 2019, 01:40:43 AM
in my opinion at any time can be used to invest, but it would be better if the price is normal so you will get profit and not wait too long. if the low price is the right choice to buy coins because the price is low and when the price improves you invest. for beginners, you should often seek knowledge and ask someone you know who has experience. now is the right time to invest, many expect the market to skyrocket soon.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
January 08, 2019, 12:42:59 AM
man there was some people joined at the peak too, in 2013 i think the price like 1k tops, the downtrend into 200$ and in 2017 we got a nice bull run to 19k$.

that people who bought at the top back in 2013, are they joined on the wrong time though? and people who joined in the last top, are they wrong though? well maybe..only time who can tell.
Activity: 504
January 08, 2019, 12:04:38 AM
Those new commers and newbie for bitcoin they not see bitcoin grow up last year 2017 so its a late for me to enter in bitcoin but you can see altcoins right now get dump and you can start again to buy at them low price.
Activity: 364
January 07, 2019, 06:00:59 PM
You can join cryptocurrency now. It seems to me that at the moment the market is down and most likely it will go up in a few months.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
January 07, 2019, 02:56:48 PM
I would not listen to the opinions of your friends, and independently engaged in the study of the cryptocurrency market. In my opinion, now is the best time for beginners to invest in cryptocurrency. The price of many coins is very low and it gives you the opportunity to form your cryptocurrency portfolio profitably.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 07, 2019, 02:22:01 PM
If you have enough patient, everytime is good time for entering to the crypto market and we are in bear market more than one year so prices are at very low level so you can start to invest here.
Activity: 532
January 07, 2019, 02:02:33 PM
It's not late to start up again for buying altcoins that get dump so you can buy them at low price maybe this week or next week or month they will gonna pump up again.

You're right. Now is a very good time to invest in depreciating coins.
I have already bought a lot of coins and am pleased with it. Now I just have to wait for growth.
In any case, each of us can blame ourselves for our inaction in 2016 and at the end of 2018. But it is better to have such a feeling, What to suffer from your actions when you invested your money at the end of 2017.
Activity: 262
January 07, 2019, 01:50:53 PM
It's not late to start up again for buying altcoins that get dump so you can buy them at low price maybe this week or next week or month they will gonna pump up again.

You're right. Now is a very good time to invest in depreciating coins.
I have already bought a lot of coins and am pleased with it. Now I just have to wait for growth.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
January 07, 2019, 01:39:40 PM
I think now you can buy altcoins, the price is low, and in 2019 there will be growth and the opportunity to earn.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 07, 2019, 12:05:10 PM
Pages:
Jump to: