Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 4. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
January 12, 2019, 06:33:01 AM
now it is very difficult to rank an account and merit system now and if you are a newbie account you will still have atlest 1 merit to rank your account to get the merit is just to post a high quality and should it helps and positive post to give you merit even if you have too much activity and you do not have the merit you will still increase your rank 30 activity and 1merit to be jr.member your account you can still earn you can join the bounty and you can only join the social campaign can not join the signature campaign because your rank is low and they do not receive a lot of social benefits if the allocation of your social campaign is too risky because invest now so nothing goes too bad in investing.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 10
January 12, 2019, 06:23:33 AM
It seems like there's nothing too late in crypto investment, actually actually now is the right time to invest where crypto prices are currently down, and it's time now to buy crypto when down. and wait for the time to sell crypto when the price is high.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 12, 2019, 06:13:03 AM
Search for GRIN and Ludos. Gaming cryptos in general I think have a great future
Activity: 249
January 12, 2019, 06:11:04 AM
now in 2019 if you want to start investing, this might be the right time because I'm sure the market will grow.
beginners must be more careful in doing any business, because they need more detailed knowledge and experience, so as not to fall.
browse before investing, because it's not easy to succeed, not the wrong time but determine the right strategy.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
January 12, 2019, 05:52:39 AM
Every time it will be a good thing to invest if we can use it well, because every time there will always be price changes. For this reason, if you want to invest, start investing with the beliefs that you have and good knowledge about what you invest. I think this is the best time for you to invest crypto, because the price is down so that you can buy more crypto that allows one day when prices start to rise you will be able to benefit through crypto investment.
Activity: 378
January 12, 2019, 05:46:45 AM
It was uncertain before and its even more uncertain now, only difference now is that people know that btc exists but there are still a large amount of people that have never used btc. I believe its like 1 in 10 that own btc, so the market is wide open.

As a matter of fact, you're right and wrong at the same time. Although many people know about BTC, they're afraid to buy it because they consider BTC to be a financial pyramid or a bubble. It's important to solve technological problems instead of recognition.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
January 11, 2019, 09:23:40 AM
Your friend started from somewhere and you will. There is never a wrong time and late timing in anything you have goals in achieving and doing. You have joined now, if you have done your research and you invested last December you will have attained something by now. So try to lay your hand on something doing even if it is airdrop or bounty.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
January 11, 2019, 08:17:52 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
It's never too late to learn something new.  Investments in development, in my opinion, the main thing. Intellectual development will bring financial gain in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
January 11, 2019, 07:19:29 AM
whether actual time is very influential as long as crypto prices remain active, because the most important thing is how you take advantage of the market situation, if the market goes down it is indeed the right time to buy. I personally when the price goes down immediately buy and hold, but not just any coins too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 11, 2019, 06:37:28 AM
Not at all, you can start from everywhere. Like we know the saying, the best time to start is when there is blood in the streets. They are still some good projects you can look at, an example is menapay and menacash.
Activity: 633
January 11, 2019, 06:37:08 AM
The correct answer isn’t. It is not known what the market situation will be tomorrow. So it's never too late, even if now is not the best time and state of cryptocurrency. So good luck to everyone in your endeavors and not only!
in any trading investment always appear new opportunity for us in every second.but it depend on us , could us take this opportunity or not.eventhough all price expensive enough we still take opportunity from market.moreover like in current condition,i see big opportunity if we buy some bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
January 11, 2019, 06:21:23 AM
The correct answer isn’t. It is not known what the market situation will be tomorrow. So it's never too late, even if now is not the best time and state of cryptocurrency. So good luck to everyone in your endeavors and not only!
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 05:23:32 AM
You are not late, but it is not very good for you to join the cryptocurrency. In fact, investors who entered the cryptocurrency market in 2018 are losing money. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Choosing the right time to buy coins is the most A safe investment method.
It all depends on your plan,strategy and skill . If you are trading within a day or doing swing trading, then you need to look for the best entry point.A trader can also earn on a falling market.Investors who bought at the end of last year can wait a long time until the market again .
Activity: 294
January 10, 2019, 07:38:59 AM
You are not late, but it is not very good for you to join the cryptocurrency. In fact, investors who entered the cryptocurrency market in 2018 are losing money. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Choosing the right time to buy coins is the most A safe investment method.
Activity: 420
January 10, 2019, 05:40:22 AM
There is no wrong time if you want to start investing in crypto, rising or falling in the crypto world is a natural thing, last year the crypto condition has dropped very dramatically but now there has been a recovery, and hopefully in the future it will grow better
Much depends on our investment plan and market expectations.For long-term investment-perhaps now is a good time to buy bitcoin.Volatility has now fallen markedly and there are no changes in the market today.perhaps this is due to the Christmas holidays and a decrease in investor activity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 05:07:07 AM
It is necessary to perceive the crypto currency as a growing up arrow, which sometimes subsides, but then again continues its path , then it becomes clear that there is no bad or too good time to start
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
January 10, 2019, 01:29:56 AM
Though I don't agree with your friends, let's follow their mind and maybe you are late but late is better than never right? I personally never told people when the right time to join with crypto but just told them a chance to make profit from it because many people already like crypto.
this is a technology market. I think it's never too late. even though I only know but if I can learn and take good chances, I think we all people who have been around for a long time or who have just joined the crypto market can benefit. for now with not so good conditions, I think this is the right time for people just starting to recognize crypto investments. because the chances of getting profit will be very large. but it all depends on how much people trust the crypto market.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 01:25:00 AM
Though I don't agree with your friends, let's follow their mind and maybe you are late but late is better than never right? I personally never told people when the right time to join with crypto but just told them a chance to make profit from it because many people already like crypto.
Activity: 392
https://saturn.black
January 09, 2019, 11:51:22 PM
There is no wrong time if you want to start investing in crypto, rising or falling in the crypto world is a natural thing, last year the crypto condition has dropped very dramatically but now there has been a recovery, and hopefully in the future it will grow better
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 09, 2019, 08:35:49 PM
maybe your friend has other considerations, so he forbids you to invest now because it's not the right time.
but if I suggest, now is the right time,
because in 2019 the market will continue to improve.
Pages:
Jump to: