Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost? - page 8. (Read 6405 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 09:42:26 AM
Scammers often write me offering to buy my rewards. They find telegram addresses in the bounty tables. High-quality ICO projects Now in the tables do not ask to specify the address of your telegrams, and hide the data at the address of your Ethereum wallet. This is the right decision
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
November 07, 2018, 09:34:18 AM
I wonder is it something that only new can say nowadays- i have'nt been scammed. if you have been active for years, there are soo many chances to be scammed, sadly
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
November 07, 2018, 02:25:28 AM
Scamming is as old as bitcoin itself. Whereever there’s a developing field where most people don’t know much about the idea, it doesn’t take much time to see scammers lurking around. I was scammed recently. So it’s not about your experience. I never knew how they got My pk and linked it to a honey pot. All funds gone in a sec. that was a lesson and learnt at a high cost.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 02:21:00 AM
so far not yet, or even almost for now. I finished ico almost 4 months ago but there has been no distribution and also launched in the market exchanger. I am worried, but their community and also the Bounty Manager are still active, always hoping for the best.
Fingers crossed. We need to keep our calm when we do bounties and just be ready for the worst. Like that, when we are paid, it will be a nice surprise and we will keep on doing bounties. Choosing the right project is difficult but possible.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
November 06, 2018, 10:06:04 AM
Haha i agree with you dude!
They make fake website,fake airdrops,fake campaign, etc.
We must be carefull,make a sure its a legit ico.
Scammmers nowadays is more smart.
if you give your email they will spam your inbox,dont click "link" some scammers give malware on these link, and stole your tokens.
double checks.
BE CAREFULL !
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
November 06, 2018, 08:49:24 AM
There are many scam genres in this market, I'm a careful person and I'm almost never fooled by simple things. But I always make mistakes with the ICO, ICO scams are too smart and sophisticated. I have been scam about 3 times when trying to invest in ICO
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
November 06, 2018, 08:45:28 AM
I took part in several bounty projects and there was one case, that I have remembered. I have participated in this bounty for more than 5 months and after the bounty ended, the cap was reduced from 700k to 70k USD. We got out rewards but -10x from the first pool. I call this a scam.

there are many such examples when the reward was reduced. but there are even more examples when ICO didn't pay anything to bounty hunters and cheated investors and that is a real scammers.
That is why I advise you to participate in bounty companies run by experienced managers. They are fairer, make tables closed, calculate fraudsters and fight for fair payments. Only here in this market, all payments are delayed.
Activity: 677
November 06, 2018, 08:44:33 AM
I have experience almost due to scammer on social media twitter and telegram, they use the name of the team members in ico and it tells me to follow the recommended path and have to transfer a number of ethereum. it is very detrimental and must be watched by many people.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 06, 2018, 08:42:01 AM
Scammers are really clever oftentimes that it's hard to detect if it's legit or not.I was a victim for couple of times already and it is really disgusting that everytime I remember it I really get upset but this is a lesson learned in a hard way. Thorough research and being keen to details is really a good help.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 08:38:03 AM
Fraudsters act not only on Twitter, but also in many other social networks, but I try not to engage in dialogue with them!
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 06, 2018, 08:27:16 AM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
I have been deceived too, because of a popular ICO project, it sent me a crowdfunding address, I don't want to send it directly.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
November 06, 2018, 06:17:13 AM
I took part in several bounty projects and there was one case, that I have remembered. I have participated in this bounty for more than 5 months and after the bounty ended, the cap was reduced from 700k to 70k USD. We got out rewards but -10x from the first pool. I call this a scam.

there are many such examples when the reward was reduced. but there are even more examples when ICO didn't pay anything to bounty hunters and cheated investors and that is a real scammers.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
November 06, 2018, 05:46:19 AM
the scammer is indeed always has a cunning way to get results. duplicate accounts are indeed quite often used because many are not strictly security matter. need to always see the spreadsheet for bounty is important so that this sort of thing can be anticipated and not self-defeating.
That is why we must continue to monitor the bounties that we follow even though the bounty is finished because now there are many people who claim reward that are not their rights especially for the signature campaign because it is now very difficult to be able to follow the signature campaign and it is very difficult to find good bounty that want to pay therefore many people commit fraud to get token reward
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
November 06, 2018, 05:38:22 AM
Activity: 224
November 06, 2018, 05:17:17 AM
I was almost tricked. There are many scammers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 01:10:05 AM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!

I was lucky and the scammers did not contact me to steal my money. But they create fake websites every day and people need carefully monitore and not to give them money.
Activity: 84
November 05, 2018, 04:18:58 AM
Yes but I did not loss money .they are contacting me on telegram and I will report them.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
November 05, 2018, 04:16:17 AM
Thanks for the great advice. We hear of scam every now and then most especially on telegram especial from people who wants to sell tokens to people the never knew. I had my fair share exprience when a friend of my kept tokens in an exchange without 2fa,the money was gone before 24hrs, i was pained
Activity: 784
November 05, 2018, 04:11:58 AM
the scammer is indeed always has a cunning way to get results. duplicate accounts are indeed quite often used because many are not strictly security matter. need to always see the spreadsheet for bounty is important so that this sort of thing can be anticipated and not self-defeating.
Activity: 230
November 05, 2018, 04:06:49 AM
I was almost scammed last week, when an unknown persons hacked into my email, hackjacked my facebook and twitter account same day. But thank God I was able to retrieve my accounts from him and placed high security on them.
Pages:
Jump to: