Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost? - page 20. (Read 6405 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 07:13:24 AM
Yes that is a bad luck for some people but for me that is a good experience cos i learn from that right now i was strictly use my email and log in any website not related on crypto and i'm always careful to trade to people cos i scam a lot of token before when i'm a newbie in this forum
Activity: 210
September 17, 2018, 05:59:18 AM
I experienced a scam in most of the bounties I followed, I work every day and take part in many bounties, but only a few coins go in my wallet,
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
September 17, 2018, 05:55:04 AM
So far, there are still plenty of investment sites on social media, some even masquerading as ICO, so they can trick many investors. We must be more mindful and careful in choosing ICO projects, bounty schemes.
Activity: 4
September 17, 2018, 05:54:24 AM
I think there are lots of scam in this crypto market. I don't wanna get scammed. I never had that experience.
Activity: 4
September 17, 2018, 05:53:28 AM
I heard a lot about scam. I didn't face this.
Activity: 3
September 17, 2018, 05:52:43 AM
As I am new in this section. I never got scammed.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 01:45:54 AM
As a user who is active in crypto investment including an ICO, it is certainly normal to lose to a scam, I have also been hit by a scam and it certainly makes a lot of regret.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
September 17, 2018, 01:36:19 AM
Yes I got scammed few times when I was new to all this crypto stuff, but now I am always extra careful when going to invest in any project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 17, 2018, 01:35:06 AM
I think almost everyone in their lives. maybe they could just be fraudsters or become victims of fraud. in the case of cryptocurrency itself there have been many victims and maybe everyone has ever felt it
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 01:32:23 AM
I often come across things like this. This sort of thing happening and languid surely would be very troubling. but this is already a risk that occurs because crypto is increasingly promising so reasonable only when the scam is pretty much popping up. the more selective and has a vast knowledge will be greatly needed in a situation like this.
Activity: 42
September 17, 2018, 01:28:39 AM
There are really a lot of scams out there in the market. Be careful. Alway check their website, their communities, are they active on social media etc. Also, do you believe in their project etc. For example, I follow closely SciDex. They are creating a new type of smart contract generator for complex transactions. So that even regular businesses that need legally binding contracts can be on the blockchain.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 12:55:23 AM
I do scammed i did plenty of attempt but in the long run i wont get paid because the manager run the tokens of it and also i did my studies now to keep away from being rip-off and for the time being i'm simply waitinf for my peofits
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
September 13, 2018, 12:34:50 PM
Scammers contact me every single day in Telegram. They start with "Hey user". What a lame and obvious approach. They are my greatest entertainment. I joke with them and mock them severely.
also a favorite activity), although earlier he himself was repeatedly caught in the bait of super signings for signals. not a little money lost. but do not regret it's all the experience
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 11:31:47 AM
Yes, the problem of duplicate accounts is very important. In each campaign, I see many such scammers. Unfortunately, not all bounty managers do their job well. Some people turn a blind eye to this and bounty hunters do not get a decent reward ..
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 08:06:13 AM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
Indeed, in the crypto market I was deceived several times, especially at the beginning of work in the crypto market. Including several times failed when working with different programs bounty and airdrops. But in any case it is a valuable experience, which taught me to carefully and correctly choose projects for teamwork.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 03:50:29 AM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
Several times I tried to get my wallet and secret key. The fact that my acquaintances immediately explained to me helped - in any case, I do not need to pass on my secret key to other people. I am very grateful for such support to other forum participants at the beginning of my work, helped to avoid common mistakes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 10:25:37 PM

A lot of bots here on the forum sends you a phishing link to bitcointalk.org and I think they're trying to get your account and probably sell it to the highest bidder since it has a high rank. I almost logged in my account but luckily, I saw the address immediately.
Activity: 98
August 29, 2018, 10:18:16 PM
I got scammed through telegram group, someone predicted to be an admin from the group, I complained about something on the group, the scammer contacted me and I sent eth to the wrong contract address, since then I have leaned my lesson

This almost happened to me but one mind told me to ask again on the telegram group and i asked in the telegram group and was told it was a scam, that's how i got saved but i almost got scammed.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
August 29, 2018, 10:12:27 PM
yes, I have become a victim of scam many times before, in bounty campaigns, from someone I dont know, and also in investment when I was starting in cryptocurrency. but I used all those experience to not ever scammed again.
Activity: 140
August 29, 2018, 09:47:49 PM
I got scammed through telegram group, someone predicted to be an admin from the group, I complained about something on the group, the scammer contacted me and I sent eth to the wrong contract address, since then I have leaned my lesson
Pages:
Jump to: