Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost? - page 24. (Read 6405 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 12:16:14 AM
I've been scammed somehow a little bit funds but this makes me more wise. I learn from my mistake and always be careful of what I'm doing. Being scammed is part of a stepping stone for the better future in crypto.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
August 18, 2018, 12:15:32 AM
I haven't scammed yet but i almost scammed when etherdelta is under pishing activities.

Some people almost scam on airdrops and telegram because most coins has no value or exchanger, as well as on bounty too. Sometimes bounty hunters  lend their time doing those rules and regulations of a campaign but at the end, they receive nothing
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 11:28:15 PM
I have been defrauded on a few events. It was some time before I became more acquainted with that there are phony airdrops and where some request gifts. I sent eth to some without getting anything consequently. In spite of the fact that, that was the point at which I was as yet a beginner to digital money. Additionally, you should be cautious with sends the spam your email and be watchful of not tapping on phishing destinations.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
August 11, 2018, 05:25:29 PM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
I have been scammed once but not on Twitter, I was buying a product on selly and then I paid for the product but in return I never got the product I ordered. So I called the seller and he said to wait for a day till the delivery and then I waited too but there was not any message in my mail regarding that and then the seller also stopped responding to my mails.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 05:21:38 PM
Yes I have almost me scammed once before and I want to use this as an advice to other I came in contact on social media with a guy that was impasonating a CEO of a particular ico he was claiming to offer private sales to me and he send me his wallet and asked I transfer to him but I made a report to the group and he was caught so we have to be careful do not give away you private key
Activity: 41
August 11, 2018, 06:52:20 AM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
I do become a victim of scam before, but most of them are from bounty campaigns, not literally scammed by doing transactions with other people, but I also experienced that before.
To me I think that I never become scammed in trading or even from a bounty, although I still not participated in bounty campaign, but I am doing crypto trading for a long time but I think that it is my good fortune that I still no scammed in trading crypto currencies.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 01:21:08 PM
Yeah I got scammed on this POS called Artemine (the old Minerium).  What a pos.  It was my first days in crypto and I didn't do proper research and got what I deserved.  5k lesson.  It couldn't loose.  It was a sure thing!!
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 01:19:49 PM
I was almost scammed on Telegram when someone who pretended to be admi pm me and was providing a way by which I can buy tokens. When I checked the group he had almost the same name with the admi but he didn't have the admi tag. He also stole the admi's profile picture to confuse me. Beware of scammers..they are everywhere.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
August 10, 2018, 01:15:34 PM
Never. And I hope it always will be so. I'm always very careful when I pick ICO projects to invest, coins to trade or a bounty to participate. I don't want to be fooled.
Activity: 70
August 10, 2018, 12:28:08 PM
Crypto world does contain many scammers, who do many ways to achieve their goals. we must be more careful and do not easily believe in providing any information.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 12:20:19 PM
I have never been fooled by an IO scam investment, but in a bounty campaign, I was lucky and I only became a victim as a bounty hunter, and there was no financial loss, only time and effort was wasted
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
August 10, 2018, 10:45:07 AM
Yes, I was hit by a scam and I lost the bitcoin that I had even though it wasn't much but it was very valuable and I got a loss, when I was hit by a scam in one of the trendy cloud mining hyips and is no longer there and with that experience I can know not to invest like that again.
Lesson to be learned on that we may also have to be more aware well more people are been trap on that situation so we should always be more careful on what we have to do for specially when you are have to transact your money for it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 10:25:31 AM
I dont even bother replying their messages on telegram anymore, just laugh at them and move on, because i know of you report them they just go ahead and open a new account
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 10:16:32 AM
Yea i got scammed when i was invest to investment site when i invest to that investment site i don't have any idea for that and i only i see is the money and the percent i get and i suggest to others is don't trust any investment site in background only check the information of investment site.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
August 10, 2018, 10:11:38 AM
Yes, I was hit by a scam and I lost the bitcoin that I had even though it wasn't much but it was very valuable and I got a loss, when I was hit by a scam in one of the trendy cloud mining hyips and is no longer there and with that experience I can know not to invest like that again.
Activity: 251
August 10, 2018, 10:10:51 AM
I must admit that I nearly fell for one of the Twitter ETH giveaway scams that masqueraded as a Binance account. Luckily I took a closer look and realised that it was fake!
Activity: 392
August 10, 2018, 09:44:45 AM
I do scammed i did a lot of effort but in the end i wont get paid because the manager run the tokens of it and also i did my research now to avoid being scam and at the moment i am just waitinf for my peofits
Activity: 70
August 10, 2018, 09:42:06 AM
I have never been scammed but I testified the one which happened to my closest friend. it started with an email being sent to you that you have the chance to double your tokens. Do not be greedy to an extent that you will not bother to read what entails in the form. Upon hearing that he will get double of his token, he quickly copied his private key to a portion they requested for. In less than One minute, his account was empty. 
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 09:36:53 AM
I have not been scammed yet thanks God ))) but lots of my friends who are longer in cryptocurrency world than I am, they were scammed at least once for this period of time. It is really hard sometimes to predict whether the project turns out to be a scam or not. It is really a tricky thing.
Activity: 63
August 10, 2018, 09:27:47 AM
They had lot of scammer everywhere not just in forum but everywhere so you must be aware on it to prevent that kind of scenario some will contact you in telegram and they became admin even if they not admin to scam some people specially the new in the industry they are always the victim of this happening.
Pages:
Jump to: