Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost? - page 21. (Read 6405 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 09:23:46 PM
I almost get scammed when i was joining different airdrop, they send me a link to view the tokens allocated to me through the airdrop and claim it, when i click on the link, it took to myetherwallet asking me to put my private keys, which i did but luck for me, it's an empty wallet address, I got to know it was a hacked attempt when my friend told me that he was hack through the same people.
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 09:14:09 PM
I have not yet experienced to be misled by other individuals however nearly of it. It happens when I coincidentally marked in my data in a pishing crypto trade site. I was not ready to see it that it was a phony site at first in light of the fact that my psyche is concentrating on different things that is the reason I didn't see it. In any case, they don't have any assets take since I quickly transfered it with my other wallet. So know about programmers or con artists.
Activity: 140
August 29, 2018, 09:08:46 PM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
Yes, scammer is everywhere let's hope we could avoid them and let's be cautious in every action we have made specially our privacy. We need to to keep it away to those people who are attempting to scam us.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 29, 2018, 08:53:41 PM
never. I waited for the distribution of tokens for a long time, but finally got it too. and now when I have to wait a long time, I think it's the same and not a scam.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 03:37:17 PM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
I think we all regularly faced with some errors and fraud in the beginning of work with the digital currency market. I was deceived several times. For example, a person in social networks claimed that he wanted to sell me a promising coin cheaply, asked him to send him the money and a secret key in advance.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
August 29, 2018, 02:39:27 PM
I have never been scammed but almost got scammed. Someone pretended that he's a CEO in an ICO in telegram chat. But when I checked real CEO's username is different. So I blocked that guy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 29, 2018, 02:11:10 AM
Yes, several times I encountered fraud and deceit. There was some time in the beginning of work with the crypto market, when I trusted too many - it was my serious mistake. As a result, I lost a lot of time on some unsuccessful airdrops and bounty. But I am grateful to these cases, because thanks to them I received valuable experience.
To be honest, I have never been scammed because I know myself that I did everything and my very best. I researched a lot and study a lot because I don't want to be a victim of scams. They are nothing but so desperate to have money. I hate scam, who wouldn't, right? To all the victims of scams take that as a lesson.
Activity: 406
August 29, 2018, 01:50:31 AM
Yes, several times I encountered fraud and deceit. There was some time in the beginning of work with the crypto market, when I trusted too many - it was my serious mistake. As a result, I lost a lot of time on some unsuccessful airdrops and bounty. But I am grateful to these cases, because thanks to them I received valuable experience.
Activity: 98
August 28, 2018, 12:23:40 PM
I've never been cheated and I don't want that to happen and I read a lot about avoiding fraud in this forum, hopefully it helps a lot
Activity: 229
August 26, 2018, 02:44:36 PM
If I ever cheated when I wanted to sell my tokens to make money, but I couldn't do it to exchange the token, and I asked the question on social media, and someone answered he understood and I just believed, and it turned out that my token was exchanged become money then the person runs away
Activity: 42
August 26, 2018, 01:21:02 AM
They pretend to be admins of an ICO project and they say they can sell ICO coins for us. They create accounts and change the image like the support of  project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 09:52:05 PM
In my entire experience throughout the crypto, I have experienced my wallet being compromised but I haven't been scammed. There are a lot of scammers in some ICO telegram channels acting as a moderator.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
August 25, 2018, 09:05:17 PM
this or very happen for the newbie. About two years ago I was cheated by a friend on facebook $ 200. He said his mother was sick, I lent him money. And until now I do not know where he is  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 518
August 25, 2018, 08:40:17 PM
I was scam two times when i participating bounties those bounties it took several months of work after the bounty finish they are not able to pay to us, i'm was also glad at that time i'm not making an investment in that project.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
August 25, 2018, 07:59:18 PM
I've been scammed by salomon Smith and barney and Goldman Sachs.
Activity: 180
August 25, 2018, 07:52:45 PM
The scammers are completely out of control on telegram and email.  If yo do airdrops or bounties your need to use a fake email address and never ever click on one of those links.  EVER.  The amount of scammers is mind boggling. 
Activity: 350
August 25, 2018, 07:51:17 PM
of course I was deceived and more than once. And do not believe the one who says that nobody deceived him. They simply do not have the courage to say this.
There are many haypas, doublers, triplicators, and simply sites that do not fulfill their obligations for various reasons.
Got caught - remember the experience and move on.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 07:44:14 PM
I have also been a victim of fraud and hackers from my previous account. But the fraud and hacking on my signature account. I have been in a bounty campaign for two months but there was no continuation and I didn't get anything. I just wasted my time at that time. It's because of my carelessness in choosing a bounty campaign. I have experienced hacking on my previous full member account. So there are people who hack my account so that I can't open it and finally the middle of my problem is the account is disabled. So the hackers also can't use the account and me too.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
August 25, 2018, 07:35:56 PM
Many fraudsters want to benefit from cryptocurrency. I've been stuck with ICOs and bounty scams, I consider it an experience. There are also fraudsters who offer fake projects via e-mail or telegram. Remember, usually the developer team never contacts you personally via pm telegram, etc., usually, the official developer team gives such warnings.
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
August 25, 2018, 06:42:52 PM
I've been scammed once by someone from my telegram group. He want to buy my 17.000 Dogecoin (at that time it's worth about $66). I'm giving him the doge first, because he seems like trusted and pretty kind, oftenly giving a little donation to other member group. But after that he was running away and never comeback.
Pages:
Jump to: