Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost? - page 34. (Read 6405 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 21
April 29, 2018, 04:15:56 PM
It was many times. The last time it was the Dencity project - even at the level of generosity it became clear that this was a fraud, and I left there, later it was confirmed.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 04:02:39 PM
I've been scammed on several occasions, mostly on fake ICOs.
Though it's painful but at the same time it's a avenue go learn
Activity: 55
April 28, 2018, 12:31:26 PM
Several times i got angry but i can't. For this moment it is better to careful on joing or choosing a bounty campaign. Scammers always good at first, and they got the proper timing at work.
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 12:03:05 PM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
thanks for the information. I am grateful until now have never been deceived. I am always careful in choosing the ico I follow. before following ico I usually analyze first.dan asked my friends who are experienced and certainly know which ico is good to do.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 25, 2018, 06:37:43 AM
almost, there is a lot of people or I dont know if its just a bot, pm'ed me so many times of slack, telegram, gmail and also on my twitter account, they are sending links which requires me to login with my password, and sometimes I do required to insert my private key.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
April 25, 2018, 06:08:57 AM
I had ever been scammed in the ICO bounty program. But, it doesn't matter. It will make me some lesson by getting more experience to avoid the other scams. Here, scams are now everywhere. Many people try to invite us to the scams. Therefore, it is better to be smarter in facing the scammers. It is important to analyze every ICO, project, or coin to avoid the scams.
Activity: 51
April 25, 2018, 05:34:53 AM
Thank you very much for sharing your experience. Although I have not been deceived, I will seriously refer to your example. I think investment trading is very risky, so I will be cautious trading, I will continue to retain my current currency until there is no clear goal.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 05:30:43 AM
i haven't been scammed but i think many peoples ETH was hacked and stolen recently.
i am very sad that recently dns hijacking was occurred on myetherwallet. many peoples ETH stolen yesterday.
Activity: 308
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
April 25, 2018, 04:32:57 AM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!

Yes i have been scammed by bitconnect. I thought it was a promising coin and can give me profit through time but I was wrong.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
KRIPTON
April 25, 2018, 03:51:44 AM
I got scammed once, then almost in the second time.
The first one is when suddenly the ICO I participated in asked us to send 0.1ETH to them as part of KYC, right then I knew I've been scammed.
The second one when scammers set up fake accounts and goad me to send ETH to him, it's a good thing that admin was quick to respond in my inquiry.
That all was quite disappointing.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
April 25, 2018, 03:41:57 AM
One time when I opened an email claiming to be EOS airdrop, I was so pumped that time. Good thing I took a second to double check. I usually do not entertain private messages on twitter, telegram, or random messages on email.
April 25, 2018, 03:37:28 AM
My close friend lost 8 ETH yesterday because he used MEW and at the same time Google DNS 8.8.8.8 was hacked. And original MEW was redirecting to phishing site.
Activity: 125
April 25, 2018, 03:33:48 AM
Because of my prudence, I have not been defrauded so far. But there are indeed many people around me who are deceived. I think we must keep a clear head at all times. Carefully examine the various activities and projects.
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 04:20:26 AM
I also encountered the same experience as you, although it was just a deviation of a character, but it cost me a lot of money. This taught me a lesson.
Activity: 97
April 23, 2018, 04:08:16 AM
I want to know about the dividends of the project to the investors.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
April 20, 2018, 05:34:36 PM
I have been scammed many times, as we see more companies on the market than we see much more scams, unfortunately. Before, previous year we saw 90% true and good projects, now it maybe just 70%
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 05:24:15 PM
I have been scammed on some occasions. It was long before i got to know that there are fake airdrops and where some ask for donations. I sent eth to some without receiving anything in return. Although, that was when i was still a novice to cryptocurrency. Also, you need to be careful with mails the spam your email and be careful of not clicking on phishing sites.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
April 20, 2018, 05:22:10 PM
Not only to this crypto market but on all sorts of online transactions. Scammers and Swindlers are everywhere which do make all of desperate things just to make advantage among other people. You wont really got scammed by just giving out an email but somehow it would really exposed your email which can really be used into sending out possible phishing or scam attempt emails.We should really be careful and be sensible enough to identify those attempts.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
April 20, 2018, 05:19:44 PM

You might also experience that on your gmail account, there might be sudden message that will pump up and this might cause to get all your info when you sign up. Thats just one of the scams,  I consider something as a scam when it does not produce anything. I've veen buying coins since then and realised that Ive been investing to many wrong coin. Though its not yet scam and still going in the process, its just disappointing how this coin causes the investor's fund get into the risk of losing.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
April 18, 2018, 02:21:54 PM
I've gotten a lot of experience about investing, and several times have been hit by a scam. well, that can be counted as the experience that shapes me right now. after that incident, I began to be careful taking the decisions. ranging from ICO, HYIP, and other things.
Pages:
Jump to: