Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost? - page 32. (Read 6405 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 12:27:02 PM
First time I met scam project i got angry. But after that Im learn to careful on joing or choosing a bounty campaign.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
May 09, 2018, 04:22:06 AM
Until now I have never been scammed but almost got scammed. Someone pretend that he's my friend because of the username similarity. Fortunately, I realized it and I block him.
Activity: 182
May 09, 2018, 12:57:22 AM
According to my way of thinking, Scammers are everywhere that's why we need to be careful, especially in social media there are a lot of scammers, so it's better to know first all about something before you put your money or do some research first.

Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 12:44:21 AM
I think if you join the crypto with enough time, anyone may be get scammed. For me, I was scammer by the labcoin scam. It was a scam in 2014, it let me lost nearly 80% of my profolio.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 12:40:29 AM
Yes I do. I've been scammed a couple of times before when I was just started in cryptocurrency. I was scammed in some investment platform, in high yield investment program, in cloud mining sites, in airdrops, in ICO, and in some bounty campaigns. But I've learned a lot from my mistakes and I'm trying not to be scammed again in the future.
Activity: 130
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
May 09, 2018, 12:39:02 AM
I am grateful for this topic on the forum. While I was not deceived, I always take seriously the study of the project and follow the advice, although the risks to trade are normal.
Activity: 294
May 09, 2018, 12:34:19 AM
I was regularly deceived. But risk is the basis of experience. Therefore, the main thing is to learn and find reliable, promising investment opportunities every time.
Activity: 31
May 07, 2018, 11:48:18 AM
I have scammed with my twitter account but I got it back quickly. I was sad when suddenly another pics appeared to my twitter account.
Activity: 951
May 06, 2018, 10:58:23 AM
yes, thank you for your information. indeed now most scammers, they pretend to be a project account and then provide a web link that aims to take our coins. I've also experienced it, but luckily I quickly found it.
I almost get scammed like a number of times already. Maybe I'm just lucky enough but it's really hard to trust on someone who's being nice to you in a sudden and the more in crypto.This is our community here and we do lots of stuff that is making a wonderful difference for the economy. Scammers are just the spice to make us get stronger whey they strike us. One thing that is unique in our field is the way how coins are being decentralized to make a big crypto currency which bitcoin.
Activity: 478
May 06, 2018, 10:44:29 AM
I have never met anyone to cheat. Whenever someone sends us an email or gives us something, we should be on the alert to check the availability of the coins or products provided to avoid being cheated.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 10:40:34 AM
yes, thank you for your information. indeed now most scammers, they pretend to be a project account and then provide a web link that aims to take our coins. I've also experienced it, but luckily I quickly found it.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
May 06, 2018, 10:28:19 AM
When I just started to contact virtual currency, a friend took me to buy a currency called the VAP, I threw the ten yuan RMB, but in the end website can't login account, however, there is no way to come back my money, so I take a lot of debt, I was sad, pain.But there is no way, life will continue, I hope to get lucky one day!Every day, I say to myself: come on!
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
May 06, 2018, 10:21:50 AM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!

I have had '' attempts'' on scams many time via telegram, i have confronted these people and also sometimes I pretend to be on the hook so these scumbags get excited and then i confront them .

I have been scammed by several bounty campaigns which have not yet paid although ICo was a success .
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 10:17:44 AM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!

Yes l experienced many times to be scam,l dont get my salary.They never distribute and they never give it.But lm stilll hoping because l get my pay on the other compaign l have jioned.I recognized not all compaigns are bed.But theres another prepared by God for you to experience the goodness of bitcoin the opportunity for us to be rich.its not all scam theres a goid compaign also to joined.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
May 06, 2018, 10:05:33 AM
Of course, I took part in the scam ICO .  they didn't pay me tokens ,just gone and missed , there is only a small amount of money.
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
May 06, 2018, 09:58:25 AM
I'm aware of the twitter scammers, mostly is twitter giveaways scams are common now on twitter, but the most tragic scam happened to me is the Lending ICO scam lost all of my money there, and now I'm recovering from my lose
Activity: 406
May 06, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

Carefully and attentively I concern to studying of each project. Therefore, until the deception did not come across absolutely. But there are people around me who have faced such a deception.
Activity: 23
May 04, 2018, 11:01:05 AM
Yes, I have been scammed before both ICOs and some of these HYPs investment platform, what I discovered is that of you are greedy and novice in this space you will likely get scammed and offer that is too good to be true will likely be a scam offering.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

I almost got scammed by a phishing site copying the website of myetherwallet good thing is I noticed the url of the site to be different from the original url because what I saw is myeherwallet. The fault on my part is that I forgot to bookmark the legit website since I am a newbie at that time but still I am thankful that  I haven't put my wallet details at that time.
Activity: 84
May 03, 2018, 10:28:02 AM
I am thankful that I never been scammed or even almost,maybe because I seldom negotiate with other people here in crypto and usually I joined bounties that i knew it is valid or legal. We should always be cautious especially giving our private keys and password.
Pages:
Jump to: