Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost? - page 29. (Read 6405 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 01:27:42 PM
I also experienced scam last 2017 I joined a Signature I did not know that scam, all the time I spent in the campaign was wasted, last month I scam also in social media, I'm scam in three time, but now I'm careful not to scammed.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
May 18, 2018, 11:24:16 AM
Of course, I took part in the scam ICO .  they didn't pay me tokens ,just gone and missed , there is only a small amount of money.
I never encountered scams yet ,I hope not to happen for me because I'm still a beginners here that want to earn good moneys for my daily needs even in a small amount of money.
For us to be secured , choose an ICO which it has a potential to gain money, we can check the details at there site.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
May 18, 2018, 03:22:24 AM
I didn't expect at all these events could happen to me. However, be careful in choosing the ICO is very necessary. Indeed many of the ICO are springing up and this would be the place for the scammers lurking and waiting for prey to come. always analysis the ICO will be selected and do not arbitrarily follow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 03:02:27 AM
Scammed once from crypto and another one for hyip. I never like to be scammed but the experience has given me a very good lesson and won't make anymore mistake again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 18, 2018, 03:01:19 AM
I have not yet encountered to be scammed by other people but almost of it. It happens when i accidentally signed in my information in a pishing crypto exchange site. I was not able to see it that it was a fake site at first because my mind is focusing on other things that's why i didn't notice it. But they don't have any funds take because I immediately transfered it with my other wallet. So be aware of hackers or scammers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 02:54:19 AM
because I have to be here so I have never been ripped off because I am careful in choosing projects that I will follow and so I never cheated, but if you are new to the crypto world you better be careful or ask with senior because now many altcoins just popping up and it could be a fraud project
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 02:48:31 AM
Scammers contact me every single day in Telegram. They start with "Hey user". What a lame and obvious approach. They are my greatest entertainment. I joke with them and mock them severely. Wink
Activity: 98
May 17, 2018, 06:42:02 AM
i have more experience about scammer.my i'm using my name but it's a wallet address.i almost scam and stolen my token that is big and nearer to get value. dont trust anybody and dont give private key to others
Activity: 31
May 17, 2018, 06:06:58 AM
I have been scammed and i have also learnt how to avoid being scammed.I got scammed in the hashocean cloudmining bullshit in my earliest days in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 24
May 17, 2018, 01:36:18 AM
Several times i got angry but i can't. For this moment it is better to careful on joing or choosing a bounty campaign. Scammers always good at first, and they got the proper timing at work.
Activity: 94
May 15, 2018, 09:30:25 AM
Frequently, from bounty programs. It's hard to find good bounty with many SCAM projects and you need more knowledge to distinguish which ones are scam and which are not.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 09:19:41 AM
Well, to be honest, I put some money in BitConnect, despite I had a pretty strong feeling, it is too good to be true. Luckily it was just a small portion of my portfolio, but still felt bad to be scammed  Embarrassed
Activity: 204
May 15, 2018, 09:16:00 AM
Never been scammed. There is just no way I would fall into the traps that the scammers set. It is always too good to be true and they are always promising you some unrealistic possibility of making so much money and some people honestly believe that these scammers can make them millionaires. I am not that greedy.
Activity: 126
May 14, 2018, 10:28:06 PM
Simply banal knowledge about methods of swindlers will protect you for a long time and qualitatively. Same as reading a little book in 2 days. But the usefulness will be more for a long time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
May 14, 2018, 10:26:22 PM
until now I have never been fooled by anyone.
we must be careful with current and meticulous technological progress before sending anything to others. what else is the unknown person.
try to think realistically no matter what our circumstances.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 10:16:50 PM
I am thankful that I never been scammed or even almost,maybe because I seldom negotiate with other people here in crypto and usually I joined bounties that i knew it is valid or legal. We should always be cautious especially giving our private keys and password.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 11:19:37 AM
Yes i have veen scam before because i always take a risk that why i been scam a few time already but i take it as a good lesson for my mistake and i will be very carefull nextime i do transactions so i wont be scam again anymore.
Activity: 76
May 14, 2018, 11:12:51 AM
yes. I was a first timer back then and started from doing faucets, I have discovered this mining site and was able to invest on it (luckily I didnt invest a large amount) As of today faucets has been the favorite of scammers specially in using other beginners' innocence. Always be careful.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
May 14, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
I never be scammed in my whole experienced here in cryptocurrency.
All decisions that I made are well detailed and well planned in order to avoid those threats that may I encounter. Through analytical decision I can be able to play safe in this field.
I've never experienced being scammed since then. I don't know if I'm just that too secured to my accounts or I'm just that lucky enough that I didn't get caught attention of the scammers so that they didn't make me as their victim. Though I'm also been aware of avoiding those scammers because I'm afraid to be scam.
Activity: 121
May 14, 2018, 11:02:43 AM
You do get people trying to scam youy on instagram sometimes pretending to be admins to various icos with the same pic to represent an admin. I take not notice.
Pages:
Jump to: