Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever been scammed? - page 17. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 02:49:15 AM
Scammers are everywhere,some ICO campaign to sell their coin and after which  the investors are lift with no update of what they have bought and sadly enough you can not trace them because all information on social media and website will be deleted.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 12:56:00 AM
Yes before ive been scammed and sadly she is one of my friend who scammed me. It is like referral system you need to invite someone under your table for you to earn too but sadly i didnt get back what I invest before.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 12:20:33 AM
So far I didn't experienced to be scammed which I did is to secure all my credentials in my safe place. Also as I observed here in the cyberworld, scammers are rampant in their bad doings which they do their best to scammed those people who doing their job seriously. Hopefully it will never happen to me because in some point there is still possibility to be scammed even how secure our credentials. All we need to do is to stay observant and attentive since we work here to earn and those scammers are waiting a right timing to have a victim.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
February 16, 2018, 12:18:57 AM
getting scammed is one the most dreadful ish in this biz,i mean u go through stress working your ass off and get nothing?thats some crazy ish mhn.the thing is sometimes you might not even know that the ish you working on is a total scam,you keep your fingers crossed and high hopes thinking it'll come in any way.one way i check my work this time is to see if that ICO has ever been up and how well thay did
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 12:14:43 AM
Fortunately for me, I haven't been scammed. There are two reasons that I think of. First, is because I am still a newbie who doesn't have that much of a bitcoin. Second, I don't have bitcoin investment that may've been scammed. Since I am just a student, I don't have a source of money that I can invest. So currently, I am joining campaigns to earn some bitcoins.

Same here. I have not been scammed since I am a newbie in this community. It is also my first time to join in a campaign and it is not finish yet and I believe it is not a scammed simply because the project is great and the campaign manager is trustworthy. I am confident that I will be paid for my effort on this campaign, because surely the campaign will be a success.
Activity: 84
February 16, 2018, 12:12:04 AM
I think I am fortunate enough because I've never been scammed. It's a good thing because if ever it will happen to me, I maybe don't know what to do..
Activity: 72
February 16, 2018, 12:03:05 AM
Luckily, I have never been scammed for my entire existence here,. I hope I will not experience that in the near future. I must be very careful and vigilant all the time.
Activity: 294
February 15, 2018, 09:40:20 PM
Until now, i have never been scammed because if i want to doing transaction with other people, i will use escrow service or check the person profile first
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 09:31:38 PM
Can you share this experience?

If you say yes, what the project was it? Why did you believe in this project?

Actually I don't experience scam because there's a friend that guide me so that I can explore without scam. Almost of the users here have been scammed they all say because of airdrops. There's a user here that been scammed on satoshi and they didn't give the 60k of the user so they guide us or tell us to stay away on that site.
Activity: 60
February 15, 2018, 09:09:19 PM
Fortunately for me, no but I’ve heard lots of stories of people being scammed.
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
February 15, 2018, 08:48:53 PM
I am on the forum for two years already and I was scammed here by several signature campaigns, which didn't pay. With Bitcoin payments there wasn't a problem, but payments in tokens or other coins came on my wallet not every time, to say more, only two times from 5-6.

I wish I wont suffer the same fate as you. It's really sad to waste your time and effort to promote such projects without pay. Though, i'm just on my second campaign and I hope it will be successful and pays us when it ends.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 15, 2018, 05:07:08 PM
Yes, I've been scammed by some airdrops. And one was 1katoshi site. Which you can earn free Satoshi and they didn't give my 60k satoshi earnings. Please stay away with that site it is scam.

I am also the same as you experience, I often get a scam project. I also often get projects from scam airdrop so I stop following the airdrop project.
without joining the airdrop I still earn money from bounty campaign, so I think airdrop removed from this forum is also not a problem.
Activity: 70
February 15, 2018, 04:54:50 PM
yes, it was awful but i learned from it, half ass due diligence will lead you dip with those scammers.
Activity: 220
February 15, 2018, 04:35:51 PM
If you think that the promise to pay an aidrops is a fraud, then this is far from the case.
Not all aidrops pay their promised coins, but only 2 out of 10.
Especially do not need to trust those who ask donates for the transfer of coins. They will never send you anything. So be careful!
Activity: 644
February 15, 2018, 04:23:18 PM
Yes, I've been scammed by some airdrops. And one was 1katoshi site. Which you can earn free Satoshi and they didn't give my 60k satoshi earnings. Please stay away with that site it is scam.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

not scammed by project but by someone. well at first i know bitcoin there is a trend if someone can get profit from dice site and sell the bet set. and i am interested to buy because i  only think about win. but the trick is not work and i learn in gambling what we need is luck
I experienced scamming in faucet sites. Before, I will spent the whole night doing faucet, clicking what is required and doing what is asked just to get coins just to reach the minimum withdrawal amount requirement. And when the minimum amount is reached there will be additional requirement before I can withdraw which is often buying something from the site to continue earning free coins. You see, I started with 0 BTC balance and I am doing faucet sites because I wanted to earn bitcoin at that time. Only it turn out that I wasted my time for nothing. Life really is cruel but I believe that there is something good and best to those who persevere.
Activity: 14
February 15, 2018, 01:52:41 PM
I think so. There was a website a few years ago. It was "cointellect". They claimed they were in cloud mining business. I got some payments but one day they stopped to pay and closed their website. I still do not know what they did. As I remember I did not lose money but I had some coin which was unpaid.
Activity: 39
February 15, 2018, 01:15:10 PM
Luckily not yet.
Activity: 187
February 15, 2018, 01:14:53 PM

To be honest yes I scammed in a cloud mining site. I believed in this kind of platform to earn bitcoin because its really paying at first when you invest, but in a couple of days or weeks after I reached the minimum withdrawal I request a payment for the 3rd time pay out but sad to say its forever pending in the site til the site shutdown and I'll never get my withdrawal and my investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 01:14:01 PM
Well, I haven't. How? Don't invest in something which is so good to be true. There are lot of ways to track a scam but then, we usually get blinded for expecting high profit. But, as an investor, we need to be wise enough. Think a lot of times before making a decision, but if you really have the courage to lose, you may take the risk, sometimes, those things that has higher risk has higher comeback of profit. So, be wise!
Pages:
Jump to: