Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever invested in an ICO? - page 2. (Read 1989 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
November 20, 2017, 12:11:40 PM
I have invested in some ICOs but most of them are just scams because i mostly invested in ICO when i am just newbie because i found it as a great place to spend my money but i didn't know that it is better research first so i just keep doing it until i found out that it is not working out so i just stopped it and i just spend my money in altcoins for long term.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 11:43:59 AM
I have only invested in ETN as yet.
Activity: 44
November 20, 2017, 11:42:51 AM
And do they have a future in general?

I think regulation can be good...right now just seems like there are so many (potential) scams.
Zen has an ico on nov 30th.
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
November 20, 2017, 11:25:49 AM

I think regulation can be good...right now just seems like there are so many (potential) scams.

Yes I did.  Have bought some on LHCOIN (Lhcrypto).  The project is very feasible and promising.  It's a introduction of Larson&Holz an international brokerage to the cryptocurrency world.  The project is "back up" by a legit company so I'm sure there's no scam here.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
November 20, 2017, 11:20:00 AM
Invested several times and quite successfully. But it is very risky to invest money in projects as a lot of Scam and cheaper to buy tokens to exchange
same here, the last time I invested in an ICO, the project is good, the project become successful, but suddenly, when it appears on the exchanges, its price is so cheap, and not able to make it to its ico price, so instead of having a profit, i lose some of it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
November 20, 2017, 11:03:20 AM

Pertaing regulations, i think there is need for that in the ICO world. This will go a long way in consolidating the investors confidence in ICO investment
Activity: 441
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 20, 2017, 10:44:22 AM

of the overall ico that there may be only 1-5 ICO alone that has a good future, I think a lot of ICO at this time that is less good and potentially deceptive.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
November 20, 2017, 10:37:22 AM
I invested in some ICOs that in my opinion have good business model for this type of fundraising, for example subscription commerce when token can be used to pay for the product of the company. In this situation token has potential to be liquid and profitable. But also don't forget about reliability of the project it is also very important, today there are so many scams creating ICO. Cry
If we can choose the right ICO then this will be very profitable. but like what you say there are so many ICOs doing fraud, so this is a very risky thing for me. if we are not good at analyzing then we could lose all the investment we have. this is the reason why some time ago the government was concerned about the development of ICO. maybe I also had time to realize that this decision is behind all this.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
November 20, 2017, 10:31:30 AM
Invested several times and quite successfully. But it is very risky to invest money in projects as a lot of Scam and cheaper to buy tokens to exchange
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 10:27:47 AM
I invested in some ICOs that in my opinion have good business model for this type of fundraising, for example subscription commerce when token can be used to pay for the product of the company. In this situation token has potential to be liquid and profitable. But also don't forget about reliability of the project it is also very important, today there are so many scams creating ICO. Cry
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 20, 2017, 10:22:40 AM
I have invested in a few ICOS, some were good, some were bad and some were really damn right ugly lol but with time and age, experience, things can get better. There are so amany good ICOS now to choose from but now I don't have any spare funds to invest as my hands are tied up in a few projects where their prices have fallen currently so cannot sell any off to recycle lol. I hope to be able to invest in more in the future.
Activity: 72
November 20, 2017, 10:18:55 AM
yes i have invested in many icos my experience is good overall but some time it can ditch u with there returns or policies but i make huge profit from icos just go through white paper which help u allot in positive decision making and also clear almost hole possibilities of its growth and performance 
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
November 20, 2017, 10:05:33 AM
you need to search better because there are many scam Ico. Regulation can be good in order to prevent scams ico project.
ı think projects with much details and crowded team members are reliable. anyway, it is better to be careful always.
Activity: 336
November 20, 2017, 10:03:51 AM
Yes i did tried to invest on ico but the value of their coins are always decreasing into half after the release. I still prefer to hold bitcoins or work on bounty campaigns so i will not lose any of my profit.
Activity: 280
November 20, 2017, 09:58:57 AM
Have a lot of . I'm investing in big projects like Crypterium, utrust, spectre These are projects that can help me make a good profit because they have a good community and professional development team.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 20, 2017, 09:56:09 AM
I have never invested in any ICO's but i want to learn more about them and probably invest in one in the near future!
If your looking for a promising and legitimate ICO, feel free to look at one called trade.io.
trade.io that is a new Blockchain Trading platform. It's currently on PRE-ICO and doing very well.

Just to add, if you want to join in the bounty program or airdrop, feel free to check trade.io and join them on Telegram for your free Airdrop!

If you would like more information you can check their announcement and bounty threads below.

Subsribe to: https://account.trade.io/en/signup?ref=chrisgellere&mtype=i
Ann Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tradeioann-ico31169749-partner-civic-bancorhitbtc-okex-2367245
Bou Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tradeio-bounty-ico-trade-token-2370663
Activity: 71
Truegame
November 20, 2017, 09:52:34 AM
I have never invested in any ICO's but i want to learn more about them and probably invest in one in the near future!
Activity: 84
November 20, 2017, 09:42:02 AM
I participate in Crowdholding platform and now I am gaining YUPIE tokens! You sign up at the platform very easily and you choose a project to participate. Then you just leave your comments and get tokens for your comments!! https://www.crowdholding.com/newsfeed
So I don't know if it counts for investment but still I gained tokens Smiley
Activity: 84
November 20, 2017, 09:09:31 AM
I have invested in quite a few ICO projects and very fortunate that nearly 80% of my projects are successful and bring me a significant profit. I often research and monitor the ICO project I intend to make the right decision.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 09:03:37 AM
Yes, I have only recently started investing in ICOs. My first one was UToken ICO. I am still looking for some more good ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: