Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever invested in an ICO? - page 4. (Read 1989 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 03:34:58 AM
Yes, I invest constantly in ICOs a part of my budget. Of course it has a risk, but than again the profits could be high. I am researching and following permanently promising ICOs, checking the project, the technical background and commitment to the project. If there is a well established technical company wanting to enter and do business in the blockchain, it is interesting because they are going to implement the project as a serious business targeting the future profits from it. I holding alts like OMG, VTC, WTC, etc. I have invested in Electroneum, Swarm. I am monitoring now Gladius, Sether, Qchain, Utrust. We will see..
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 18, 2017, 11:42:48 PM
Yes. I bought tokens when they are cheap. I just waited till its price increases and sell them. I got an income by doing that. It is not that big because I am just a beginner in investment but it is really fun investing and trading. Actually, there are too many ICOs who have a future. That's the reason why I invest in ICOs. Try it! You can be rich someday by investing in ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 11:36:28 PM
Yes! I constantly take part in interesting for me ICO making small sums. From the latter, it is GRMD.
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GRMD/BTC
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
eCommerce Web Developer & Customer Support -remote
November 18, 2017, 11:31:45 PM
I invested in all the MLM/Ponzi/Scam lending platform and gained huge profits..
legit ICOs do not even give me back my capital yet..
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 11:26:45 PM
People tend to invest in ICO MLM projects because every day we have only one purchase and it is very difficult to own that tokens. I think now is a good time to invest in ICO MLM because this market is a new trend of ICO.
Activity: 198
Merit: 12
The Operating System for DAOs
November 18, 2017, 11:06:56 PM
i invested 300 $ in electroneum, but they were under attack and are now closed for some time. But im still thinking this could be a successfull investment
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
November 18, 2017, 10:44:30 PM
The whitepaper shows that you can gain tremendous profit from investing into it but the risk of getting scam is very high cause most the ICO project that promotes new token dont even last especially when they cant gained money from the people. Better to invest my money in bitcoin if i have the money.
Activity: 126
November 18, 2017, 10:31:24 PM
Ive never invested in any ICOs, because i don't agree with the way they're being proposed currently. I dont think there should be any pre-sale tokens or stuff like that, it should be a fair and even offering and with a maximum investment cap per person, to avoid whales buying it all up.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
November 18, 2017, 10:27:19 PM
Yes Iam invested in some ICO, actually many promising ICO now, but we should be have more time to learn about purpose of the project and the fundamental of the project. ICO regulation is important to protect investor from fraud, and the ICO will be more quality. More quality is better than more quantity.
Activity: 44
November 18, 2017, 08:51:32 PM
I'm fairly fresh to the crypto-world.

Invested in electroneum, enjin, and astronaut.

Enjin was oviously a bad investment, could be good longterm, but would've gotten it cheaper on exchange. Learnt a lesson from it, that is hopefully worth more than its loss Smiley.

Electroneum is hurting these days. The pure hype behind it could probably drive it to be succesful.

Astronaut is my best ICO as of now, trading well above ICO-price on etherdelta. Long-term hold tough, and could go both ways.

Ongoing ICO's invested in: Indahash.

ICO's i'm considering: Wabi, Gloom.

Kinda pissed at myself that i didn't invest in Genesis Vision, wich was a project that i had followed closely from the start. But i thought it'd trade below ICOprice like enjin did, since it didn't sell out. Another lesson in the book for me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
November 18, 2017, 08:27:02 PM
And do they have a future in general?

I think regulation can be good...right now just seems like there are so many (potential) scams.
yeah i invested in an ICO twice , and it was successfull , if you wanted too to invest in an ICO you must know first what is the worth of their tokens in the future . Read their whitepaper , and their roadmap, and if it is interest you a lot , you can invest as much as you want . But there are many ICO's that are good at start but in the end its a scam , so be carefull to chose the ICO you want to invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 08:14:04 PM

I think regulation can be good...right now just seems like there are so many (potential) scams.
I see the future of altcoin or ICO investment is still good and it is proven that there are still many new ico and many participants too
Activity: 168
November 18, 2017, 02:47:37 PM
I think that now the market for investments in the ICO again resumes after all those unpleasant moments in the past month. And again everything will be as before. In any case, I strongly hope for it. Still, good projects will appear.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
November 17, 2017, 11:14:05 AM
My only invest to this day is Electroneum

Electroneum is a project that had so much of a hype and that was even the reason I did not invest in it. They had too much of a promise they were busy giving investors which obviously is not a promise that would be easy to keep.

However, I am still waiting for how the mobile mining is pulling through right now. I will rather take my chances to see how such a coin will fair later on, than partaking in such ICOs. ICOs are great to invest, but you have to be careful so you do not end up with a shit one and which you can only do by doing your own thorough investigation on the project, team as well as the chances of the product really flying when being realistic.
copper member
Activity: 63
November 17, 2017, 11:05:52 AM
ever! and it turned out to be a scam Sad Sad Sad Sad. very painful. but I have to make this lesson for the future Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 10:49:32 AM
I purchased my first ICO a month or so ago. I invested in Greenmed as I think it will help the cannabis industry with excepting credit and debit transactions through there app. I was interested in it because of the low amount of tokens available and they are burning the unpurchaced tokens making a somewhat small amount remaining. I thought the team is great and level headed so I figured I would give it a shot and see what happens.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
November 17, 2017, 10:43:01 AM
No, and I don't think I ever will. Unless I see something that really just blows my mind, I'm quite content to participate in sig campaigns, airdrops, and do a little trading on the side.

Same with me. I do not invest in any ICO, I am just contented to join their signature campaign and do trading after receiving the tokens since I do not have enough funds to do so. And also I prefer to invest in bitcoin rather than that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
November 17, 2017, 10:29:58 AM
Not yet i really want one to invest for now i do not have enough money to invest and if ever that happen I'm going to ask one of my friend or who has knowledge when it comes to do trading or maybe i check the background of what kind ICO I'm going to invest for.
Activity: 448
November 17, 2017, 10:29:50 AM
I have'nt invested to an ico yet because I do not have enough funds yet. I am looking forward to invest once I have enough funds. I wanted to explore investing for its potential to earn more money and to attain more knowledged with regards to crypto currencies. I just need to concentrate in campaign and when I collected enough payments, then I will pursue it definitely!
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
November 17, 2017, 10:25:12 AM

To be honest I never invested in an ICO, because I'm afraid of scams, I always think that my hard work will go to waste. But these days you just got to take the risk, maybe in the future I will have the courage to invest in an ICO. Taking the risk is all I need for me to gain new experience and learn.
Pages:
Jump to: