Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you experienced discrimination in the work? - page 4. (Read 1356 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
It is illegal to discriminate based on race, religion, gender, or national original when hiring or in the workplace. Federal contractors and subcontractors must take affirmative action to guarantee equal employment opportunity without regard to these factors.
Activity: 196
some people well suffered a lot of discrimination though sometimes in physically apperances belief, culture dress code,type of sexuality gender,at etc,,if we experience  the discrimination we think the positive solution to avoid much of stressful and frustration 
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Yes, it's because of my religion is not the same as others.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Becouse it is generally unlawful to discriminate against a person in the workplace on the following grounds.           Becouse of your Race
Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Physical or mental disability
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

Yes, I was subjected to discrimination. Last year I was working in the factory. When I asked a question from the office, they ignored me and made me feel inferior. The people in the office felt very imposing. Since then, I Left the factory.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Yes. Because of my life status. It's hard to word. Due to your needs and wants in life's you are commanded to do work. You just rotate your status in life. You want to experience to be lucky. Because of that experience you fill self pity. The people will discriminate you because of what they see and what they want to say. To make themselves satisfied. To make themselves happy. You work mates bully you and you fill more discriminate because of them.
Discrimination is not good in the work place. Maybe it is normal in our lives.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
Becouse it is generally unlawful to discriminate against a person in the workplace on the following grounds.           Becouse of your Race
Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

Apparently, Yes. Physical looks having pale white skin, skinny and big forehead. And also bully for being in a long distance relationship. But they know their limitations for bullying me
Activity: 48
yes just because I didn't finish my studies they asking why I'm thee
I think if you have chance, you better should finish your study so you could get a degree for it.
Activity: 182
yes just because I didn't finish my studies they asking why I'm thee
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I was not very receptive at work, because I girl. This is not very pleasant. After all, what's the difference who are you a girl or a guy? Girls can also do all kinds of work, not worse than guys.
Activity: 168
Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

Well none of those, none of the above mentioned. Still I experienced discrimination by my physical body which here depression comes in what with a help of motivation to work and to change well good results it is. Having good change is a good revenge. Discrimination no equality no end people dont see the result until something happens, so stand and make a change.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
 Age+
Because of my age, I was not taken seriously. And it was very unpleasantly since I worked much better than the rest of the staff. After all, age does not always show how good you are at work.
Activity: 134
Yes, i feel discriminated on my previous work before. Working on a public facility managed by the governmentis very hard because of the backer system especially in our country. I tried and worked hard to be promoted but when a new employee joined in later than me, i got disregarded and he got promoted instead of me.
Activity: 90
yes im experienced discrimation in the work because i graduate 2 years not in 4 years course
Activity: 27
Actually I think discrimination isn't that bad thing. I don't think that women have to work as much as men do.
Activity: 30
Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

I'm the one woman among my colleagues and sometimes I get less work than them. But I don't mind because my salary doesn't depend on it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
In our growing society, the more competition we have in this society, it requires us to become better and smarter, but when we go to work at a company,old years employees discriminate us. They do not want new people to take over their jobs in the future, and this leads to jealousy and discrimination in the work.
I really hate this kind of discrimination.they use this seniority card to be above everyone else and also do wrong things even at work. You cannot confront them because they might get back at you. Sad reality isn't it. They are easily threatened because fresh grads can overtake them.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

No. Thankfully i work in a company wherein there is no discrimination and the policy applies to each and everyone even to the benefits. that way our company is practicing equality and everyone is encouraged to treat wveryone with respect
Activity: 140
Yes definitely I am feeling it now.  But who cares they are also just employees of this Company. May there soul come in peace later on.
Activity: 116
Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

Yes I already experienced discriminate by my co workers because of the way how I pronounce word and it's hard to be discriminated by your co workers it feel like you are not that energetic at work and not comfortable because of the eyes that are watchuyou while working at the same time they will discriminate you and it cause a attitude change and depression.
Activity: 210
I do personally Becouse of my rase!
Yes. Being non licensed leads others to descriminate me at our workplace. These things happens to almost all the workplace especially if you are new at it. But soon, you will learn to adjust
Pages:
Jump to: