Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you experienced discrimination in the work? - page 8. (Read 1356 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
absolutely yes. it is due to may marital status and my age. because of I am still a junior, many senior do what they want to do with me. they always ask me to do something which is not regarded to my work. they make me as servant.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I was fortunate enough not to be discriminated until now about any of the above mentioned reason, however I've heard and know people who have been and these people are a great reminder to all of us that these problems are still present in our "advanced society" we all have to speak up if we see something wrong happening either in our work space or out in the street. It concerns all of us, in this world, one day, will walk your children, and the children of theirs - do you want to leave things as they are for them? We have to act as a big family and recognize that people are different, and it's part of humanity to be different and that's okay. If you have issues at works regarding these issues make sure to inform your supervisor or human resources, they will be happy to assist you with any sort of discrimination.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Becouse it is generally unlawful to discriminate against a person in the workplace on the following grounds.           Becouse of your Race
Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Physical or mental disability
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

Happily no. I make sure that people respect me at work. No one has the right to discriminate and i make sure that i give my mind to people who try to do so. You have yo give yourself respect and don't allow anybody to do that to you
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Becouse it is generally unlawful to discriminate against a person in the workplace on the following grounds.           Becouse of your Race
Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

I experienced discrimination back at school because of my ethnic group. It was very awful but i survived it by always topping the class.
Activity: 462
When I was working abroad for my internship, people started to see that I was really doing well and started calling me names like mexican chinese and filipino rat. They actually threatened me with department. I wasn't even afraid because my boss actually sees my success and doesn't let me get bullied.
Activity: 504
Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

I was actually discriminated by my workmates before and it bugs me every time. They make me feel that I don't deserve the position I have so they bully me about my skin color and religion. It sickens me and I just get the feeling that I don't want to go back to work. People are so intolerable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

Absolutely yes,I have been discriminated by my collegues because of marital status and being an atheist . These kind of discrimination is very painful and It is really hard to keep calm against this kind of humiliating behaviours. People are not respectful to so-called odd ones in workplaces. This is insane.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I do personally Becouse of my rase!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion
Pages:
Jump to: