Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you given up on airdrop? - page 4. (Read 6030 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
September 03, 2021, 03:20:24 PM
I'm afraid that the good old days of good airdrops are almost gone Cry

I still remember when I first knew about an airdrop (Decred), how much was worth when it was distributed, and how the price performed upwards since then. Later, back in 2017, they went very popular and several were quite profitable. But, since then, most of I can see want to get your data or will simply never be distributed or listed.
There are lots of scam airdrops which some of them do ask out some personal details for you to received such drops and some of them do ask out for some gas fees for you to receive the airdropped coins.
Yes, i do remember those good old days where market is still really that good even airdrops are profitable or does give out chance for you to earn some decent amount on free coins
but now i havent see those things already or i havent seen one since i had long time turned my back into this because it isnt really that worthy at all.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
September 02, 2021, 04:32:36 PM
I'm afraid that the good old days of good airdrops are almost gone Cry

I still remember when I first knew about an airdrop (Decred), how much was worth when it was distributed, and how the price performed upwards since then. Later, back in 2017, they went very popular and several were quite profitable. But, since then, most of I can see want to get your data or will simply never be distributed or listed.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
September 02, 2021, 10:58:18 AM
There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Airdrop participated: 20
Airdrop received to this day: 0
Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.
so if we join the airdrop. airdrop is just a giveaway, don't expect airdrop too much. but I have a technique of choosing an airdrop, which is choosing an airdrop that has been registered on the exchange in my opinion it is the best because it is clear that the market and rewards are also paid according to the provisions. so in participating in airdrops, you must be good at choosing potential airdrops
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
August 31, 2021, 03:29:04 AM
There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.

before you make this thread, I have left the airdrop first. because for me working on an airdrop is a wasted job. There have been several airdrops that I have participated in but none of which have rewarded me.so at that time I gave up and never followed it up to now.
how lucky you are. I have many friends who received at least 10 thousand dollars on drops. These guys are still doing everything they can, and I think that they will receive a worthy reward for this.
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Chainjoes.com
August 29, 2021, 01:07:37 PM

before you make this thread, I have left the airdrop first. because for me working on an airdrop is a wasted job. There have been several airdrops that I have participated in but none of which have rewarded me.so at that time I gave up and never followed it up to now.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
August 22, 2021, 07:23:30 PM

to me airdrop is a joke that i will never follow again. because there are many airdrops that I have participated in, none of which I can make money. everything becomes junk in my wallet. because the number of tokens given is very small. so until now I have never believed in airdrops even though there are some airdrops that pay dearly to participants. but the ratio is 1:50. and I decided to give up following various airdrops.
airdrops indeed cannot be a source of income, but they don't require a lot of work and time, joining some of them won't hurt you, i really recommend trying because you can find some that give a generous amount, also the new profitable airdrops are made by Dex decentralized exchanges such as Uniswap, 1inch, Dydx... etc these kind of airdrops that require you to be a user of their exchange seem to be giving a lot, i am keeping an eye on few of them that don't have tokens yet, like Paraswap and Opensea.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 21, 2021, 09:41:26 AM
Airdrops is free and there should be no something that would really need to be asked of in the first place.Surprisingly there are still who engage with airdrops.

Not all the time they are free, some great airdrops can only be acquired if you have invested in a certain coin, so in the first place, it's not free at all as you have to risk money to invest before you are entitled to an airdrop. There are only some airdrop that you can sell what you receive as it's listed in big exchanges, but they don't give a significant amount, just like the XLM airdrop.

https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019105951-How-to-participate-in-the-Stellar-airdrop
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
August 19, 2021, 12:59:23 PM
~
As long it wouldnt really make out some interference on your main job or activity then it isnt really bad to consider on dealing with airdrops and as long it wont be asking out some gas fee or money or KYC

then it isnt really bad on at least trying out to register or whitelist yourself because getting free tokens isnt bad because there would always be some chances that those peanut could really be significant
once the project had able to pump out.

There are still people who do love airdrops but for those who had already some experience then for sure majority of them had already turned their back off.
If it's dealing with KYC, of course I will refuse because for me it's not important if you have to provide documents only for the shitcoins you receive, but currently most airdrops don't ask for KYC.
To ask for gas fees for me is not a problem as long as the results are decent, because we know airdrops from UNI and FOX asked for gas to withdraw the tokens but the results are quite large so this will not be a problem, except for tokens that do not have value then we have to think about it whether worth it or not.
Airdropped coins are most having no value initially before theyre being distributed and asking out some gas is something that I could just deal with it easily.Its still money even though its just a small amount and also with KYC then I have see lots of them that do ask out before you could claim your tokens which it isn't really worth on risking your identity details for coins which doesn't even have any value even if it does have value but still you would really get hesitated because the amount is just too small.

Airdrops is free and there should be no something that would really need to be asked of in the first place.Surprisingly there are still who engage with airdrops.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
August 19, 2021, 11:57:34 AM
remember that airdrops are freebies in which investors are risking their initial funds without any assurance of profits so if they did not reach the promise
I do not agree with you man. Airdrop is not free at all. For getting some airdrop coins we need to do some tasks.
In addition, to claim some airdrop coins, we sometimes have to make some payments. Although I never did it. Airdrop is a marketing policy.  Through this the company makes huge publicity. Airdrop aims at initial publicity and grow community through which the company reaches ultimate success.

Airdrop is a marketing tool that aims to make more users or investors interested in a coin or a token. It has two tasks: increase the community members and help raise funds for the project.
Here is the definition of airdrop from Wikipedia:

Airdrop (cryptocurrency)

An airdrop is a distribution of a cryptocurrency token or coin, usually for free, to numerous wallet addresses. Airdrops are primarily implemented as a way of gaining attention and new followers, resulting in a larger user-base and a wider disbursement of coins.

So getting tokens for completing tasks is not airdrop, it is bounty. Developers are calling it incorrectly.
Most airdrops are not profitable at all and it's a waste of time, especially if someone requires fees or tasks.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
August 19, 2021, 11:14:10 AM
~
As long it wouldnt really make out some interference on your main job or activity then it isnt really bad to consider on dealing with airdrops and as long it wont be asking out some gas fee or money or KYC

then it isnt really bad on at least trying out to register or whitelist yourself because getting free tokens isnt bad because there would always be some chances that those peanut could really be significant

There are still people who do love airdrops but for those who had already some experience then for sure majority of them had already turned their back off.
If it's dealing with KYC, of course I will refuse because for me it's not important if you have to provide documents only for the shitcoins you receive, but currently most airdrops don't ask for KYC.
To ask for gas fees for me is not a problem as long as the results are decent, because we know airdrops from UNI and FOX asked for gas to withdraw the tokens but the results are quite large so this will not be a problem, except for tokens that do not have value then we have to think about it whether worth it or not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
August 19, 2021, 10:20:16 AM
remember that airdrops are freebies in which investors are risking their initial funds without any assurance of profits so if they did not reach the promise
I do not agree with you man. Airdrop is not free at all. For getting some airdrop coins we need to do some tasks.
In addition, to claim some airdrop coins, we sometimes have to make some payments. Although I never did it. Airdrop is a marketing policy.  Through this the company makes huge publicity. Airdrop aims at initial publicity and grow community through which the company reaches ultimate success.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
August 19, 2021, 03:35:25 AM

Strange you got nothing. The form of Airdrops here on Bitcointalk has changed a lot, or rather people confuse the reward for completing the task with Airdrop, that is, receiving a small amount of tokens to a random or given address.
I do not participate in Airdrops, because only dust was always given, which was lower than the cost of the transfer fee to exchange. Such tokens just stayed like garbage in my wallet and only disturbed me.
Activity: 986
August 19, 2021, 03:08:33 AM
I do not agree with you man. Airdrop is not free at all. For getting some airdrop coins we need to do some tasks. Without compleating the task no one can able to get airdrops coin. I have seen, most of the airdrop asked to follow their Twitter, join at their telegram, Tell us to make some post on twitter, and retweet their post. Maybe for getting airdrop coins, we need to do a little task, But it's not free. No one will not do this kind of work free of cost. Investors not risking their funds by airdropping. if you think that, You don't know how airdrops work. Airdrop is a great marketing strategy. In this way, the team gets a lot of followers and they can grow the community. The airdrop was very hot topics a few years back, But nowadays most of the peoples avoided airdrop. They thinks it's waste of time.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
August 19, 2021, 02:06:03 AM
what i only see as the biggest problem here is that People who keeps following and joining airdrops expect more than what they deserve , remember that airdrops are freebies in which investors are risking their initial funds without any assurance of profits so if they did not reach the promise ? lets not blame them mate .
they try to make the company gain so air droppers will earn as well but failure comes in the way so expect the same as not having your payments .
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
August 18, 2021, 04:16:04 PM
There are NFT games that offer an Airdrop to the community.

It will just take a few minutes to participate. NFT games on the hype with a good reason so spending time looking for NFT airdrops might worth your time. In ICO's before, we already spend time participating on these so maybe it should not harm our time if you consider guys to participate on NFT airdrops.

Let your DYOR test you.
NFT is being hype because with the games that were launched it is booming and this is one of the reasons why it is a trend, and indeed there are many airdrop offers to the community with NFT being obtained.

I did the airdrop in a few minutes and it didn't interfere with my work meaning it didn't take long for the task and would only wait for uncertain results but I just let it go, later I want to see the best results.

But remember that not all airdrops are good, it's still up to each person and judge about which offers are good in this airdrop.

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
August 18, 2021, 11:31:23 AM

It will just take a few minutes to participate. NFT games on the hype with a good reason so spending time looking for NFT airdrops might worth your time. In ICO's before, we already spend time participating on these so maybe it should not harm our time if you consider guys to participate on NFT airdrops.

Let your DYOR test you.
NFT is being hype because with the games that were launched it is booming and this is one of the reasons why it is a trend, and indeed there are many airdrop offers to the community with NFT being obtained.

I did the airdrop in a few minutes and it didn't interfere with my work meaning it didn't take long for the task and would only wait for uncertain results but I just let it go, later I want to see the best results.

But remember that not all airdrops are good, it's still up to each person and judge about which offers are good in this airdrop.
Activity: 986
August 18, 2021, 02:22:05 AM
I've joined airdrops group on telegram which provide like 20 new airdrops a day but from 20 maybe only 1 paid and the payment is like 2-3 month after the airdrops. There some NFT airdrops but also not worth the wait and work i think, it's different from 3 years ago where airdrops is the main promotion from a project and give a lot maximum 1 week after we did the task. Right now it's better doing bounties IMO.
Exactly for this reason I don't like to join any airdrop. Suppose someone did his job to participate in an airdrop, But after completing the task there is no reward!! There is only a 10% chance that you will get your reward for completing your task. Also, most of the airdrop provider projects cant able to raise/collect minimum goal/soft cap amount. So those coins are dust.

In 2016-2018 airdrop was one kind of hot topic in this forum. A lot of people earned huge profits by selling airdrop coins. I also made money selling those coins. however, this is NFT season. So it would be nice to join some NFT airdrop. I know there is no chance to get some money from that airdrop. But holding some NFT is not a bad idea. SO will try to join some NFT airdrop. In pas past few years I tried to find a new airdrop from https://airdropalert.com, Today also visited this website, and still running. Hope from here i can join some NFT airdrop.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON
August 15, 2021, 10:12:24 PM

Let your DYOR test you.

I've joined airdrops group on telegram which provide like 20 new airdrops a day but from 20 maybe only 1 paid and the payment is like 2-3 month after the airdrops. There some NFT airdrops but also not worth the wait and work i think, it's different from 3 years ago where airdrops is the main promotion from a project and give a lot maximum 1 week after we did the task. Right now it's better doing bounties IMO.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 15, 2021, 07:50:45 PM

Let your DYOR test you.
Activity: 277
Merit: 22
lumintoken.com
August 15, 2021, 07:43:34 PM

I will not give up on following the various airdrops available. although many airdrops do not pay their participants. but there is another airdrop that will pay for it. the reason is because following the airdrop does not take long to complete the given task. it may only take 10-30 minutes to complete the task. after the task is complete, we are waiting for the distribution. if I don't get paid then I won't feel upset, let alone give up because all I waste is 10 minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: