Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you given up on airdrop? - page 5. (Read 6030 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
August 15, 2021, 06:30:46 AM
I still find myself joining some airdrops till this day simply because of the memories of the good old days but I hardly get paid from these projects, right now airdrops are not been taken serious again many new projects just lied about them, no payment will be sent out to participants
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
August 15, 2021, 03:57:42 AM
There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Airdrop participated: 20
Airdrop received to this day: 0
Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.

to me airdrop is a joke that i will never follow again. because there are many airdrops that I have participated in, none of which I can make money. everything becomes junk in my wallet. because the number of tokens given is very small. so until now I have never believed in airdrops even though there are some airdrops that pay dearly to participants. but the ratio is 1:50. and I decided to give up following various airdrops.

I guess you need to change your mindset because airdrop is not a way to make decent money so do not hope to make money from airdrops. Airdrops is just a  marketing tool from the project, to distribute the token/coins for free to many people so people aware about the project. How to deal with airdrops? Take it or leave it, as long as it is free you can take it although it will be a trash only but who knows if one of the airdrop you take will give something decent?

Recently I heard there are some airdrop that use telegram bot but airdrop hunters needs to pay few bucks once the withdrawal is opened. The reason is to pay the gas to send the token, I think this kind of airdrop is the one should be avoided.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 15, 2021, 02:47:38 AM
There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.

to me airdrop is a joke that i will never follow again. because there are many airdrops that I have participated in, none of which I can make money. everything becomes junk in my wallet. because the number of tokens given is very small. so until now I have never believed in airdrops even though there are some airdrops that pay dearly to participants. but the ratio is 1:50. and I decided to give up following various airdrops.
yes the tokens that we get is small even some invaluable after airdrops end. but not all airdrop like that still one of tens or hundreds paid with good price, if you can find just one of them. your work in doing so long paid
for me airdrop still work and i like to do that because join a airdrop is not difficult although with small ratio payment
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 15, 2021, 01:25:07 AM

sad to read your story mate and i think you are not lucky or when you joined airdrops there are small knowledge on your part so you don't know what company to joined and how to evaluate a prospective good projects.
i never give up on joining airdrops but i only choose very limited because i know the scams are always there and also i know that there are only very few that really pays and most are not.
Once i was a airdrop hunter, try to grab all good airdrops. Even airdrop was valuable in that time i mean three-four years ago. But now airdrops are losing their existence as they are turning into time wating machine. but sometime i saw airdrops and giveaway from some popular project, those are genuine and already has real value in market. So i try my luck on those, no matter i  get selected or not.
at least you know what to choose mate and knows when to give up, Keep it up mate.
Activity: 709
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
August 14, 2021, 06:24:37 PM
Once i was a airdrop hunter, try to grab all good airdrops. Even airdrop was valuable in that time i mean three-four years ago. But now airdrops are losing their existence as they are turning into time wating machine. but sometime i saw airdrops and giveaway from some popular project, those are genuine and already has real value in market. So i try my luck on those, no matter i  get selected or not.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 13, 2021, 10:45:57 PM
The success rate of Airdrop is really low but it's not hard to make profit by participating in airdrops. Completing the airdrop task doesn't require much time. Moreover, those tasks are easy and common. Lot's of new airdrop event and tokens are launched everyday. Most of them fail to get the attention of real investors . So don't expect to get good profit by participating in some airdrops. You have to participate continuously for two to three months. And after the time you will discover the real benefits and profit as a airdrop participants.

With some luck, even you just took part in one new airdrop,

It can bring you decent profits, but yes, I see your point. It takes time before you learn how to sort good projects and what are the qualifications before you take part. It will lessen the chance of getting nothing and will save you time and effort doing your task.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 966
In Search of Incredible
August 13, 2021, 02:27:22 PM
The success rate of Airdrop is really low but it's not hard to make profit by participating in airdrops. Completing the airdrop task doesn't require much time. Moreover, those tasks are easy and common. Lot's of new airdrop event and tokens are launched everyday. Most of them fail to get the attention of real investors . So don't expect to get good profit by participating in some airdrops. You have to participate continuously for two to three months. And after the time you will discover the real benefits and profit as a airdrop participants.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435
August 13, 2021, 02:10:51 PM
This spring-summer I have given airdrops another chance. The only thing I have achieved is shitting my telegram with scam/spam/“when distribution” group, as well as trashed my email with great number of super offers, presales and “chances to participate in sale”.
But, I must admit that according to telegram bots, Im rich and have whole bunch of tokens and coins. I simply have to wait for an opportunity to withdraw them and wait for listing  Grin
Activity: 2842
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
August 13, 2021, 01:46:36 PM
I think if you are tired of airdrop income then stop because it will make you more stressed with tokens that are tied up little and have no value, I know this is free time but if it continues like that then we are just annoyed with ourselves why the airdrop you do is always not good even though we see people win always big maybe there we have to be able to judge and how to choose the right airdrop, I think you are still not strong in this matter.
I will only choose airdrop when it's good in my opinion, otherwise I'll skip it, it's easier.
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
August 13, 2021, 11:28:22 AM

Yeah I did and tried to join bounties instead. Well, there are so many airdrop related Telegram groups right now in TG having almost hundred of thousands followers. Somehow I also saw this project called Aerdrop where holders were given airdrops by its platform. I also would like to acknowledge that there are legit airdrops in the market right now where out of 10 that I joined, I got 3 out of it which is not bad. I think its just a matter of luck.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
August 12, 2021, 05:55:43 PM

Gone are the days where airdrops were relevant and significant on where you can possibly earn thousands of dollars on just that and thats the time on that first bull run happened in 2017 where bitcoin able to reach out
that 20k but nowadays of after years of that trend then it did becomes trash where most project give out those airdrops didnt really able to make it through on getting some value which simply means that not
only bounty hunters or airdrop hunters didnt really make money but mainly into those investors who had engage into the market which is really unfortunate.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
August 12, 2021, 04:03:22 PM

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
August 12, 2021, 01:05:47 PM
I personally have been away from airdrops for a long time, no one actually pays and everything looks like a real scam. As for the airdrops that pay most of them, you have to submit the KYC, even that the price is not worth submitting the important documents that we have.
It isnt really worth on the first place because you wouldnt know if those coins you would received would end up on having some value but it do vary on personal choice because we do have different takings on each project we do encounter.Some might able to risk out on doing KYC and some cant really just see to be worth it.

Basing on exposing out your information then i dont see the point on why would someone would be doing that unless those people would be using fake identities (which not that recommended)
and would able to push through on such abuse.

Majority is already turning back on airdrops for a long time but there are still people who do really make out some engagement despite of the risk and odds on making money
in exchange of thier identity.
This is the wrong way because just because with a few dollars they are willing to sacrifice their personal identity in exchange, honestly I will not do this because for me this identity is very important for us to hide to avoid being abused.

Since the trend came in crypto, indeed I continue to do airdrops in my spare time and I do the tasks given if it's easy and doesn't relate to personality then for me it doesn't matter I will continue to carry out the airdrop task, but what I notice now that airdrops are scattered but rarely ask for KYC even better, if anyone asks for KYC must be avoided immediately because it's a risk, don't risk your identity just because of a few dollars.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
August 12, 2021, 12:53:11 PM
Airdrops are a waste nowadays. Most of the airdrop is a scam, they did not pay us for our task. If they pay, most of them can't be able list at the exchange. That means it's useless, you can also call those coins dust. In 2017-2018 airdrop was very popular, and most of them were legit. I remember, From one airdrop I get $800. It was the biggest airdrop that I get, but I forget the coin name. The coins are also dead, I mean the developer team abandon already the proejct.

Now some airdrop is also asking for KYC!! really? Dont submit your KYC document anywhere. Who knows, what they will do with your Document? Maybe they will sell those Documents on the Black market for just a few bucks. In the future, you will suffer from that document. In some bounties also ask for KYC, if they are legit and you trust the team then you can submit your KYC documents. But there is always risk available.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 08, 2021, 11:53:46 AM
I personally have been away from airdrops for a long time, no one actually pays and everything looks like a real scam. As for the airdrops that pay most of them, you have to submit the KYC, even that the price is not worth submitting the important documents that we have.
In addition to submitting KYC, payments are also available from some airdrops recently such as Lunaland, Birb. You can participate in some good airdrops. You will not waste too much time to participate in Airdrops. But after working in a bounty, it is more painful not to get payment.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
August 07, 2021, 11:02:36 AM
I didn't care about airdrops until recently there was some big hype.  From doge, babydoge, Safemoon to Nft game.  I did some airdrop back when the market was upbeat and bullrun.  Airdrop has the only advantage that it is not pressured by time.  It is instant noodles.Lol
Even though the Airdrop looks like instant noodles, but you have to realize that only some instant noodles are delicious to eat, as well as Airdrops, only a few are worth following, the rest will just be ashes and trash in your wallet.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
August 06, 2021, 02:45:34 PM
It isnt really worth on the first place because you wouldnt know if those coins you would received would end up on having some value but it do vary on personal choice because we do have different takings on each project we do encounter.Some might able to risk out on doing KYC and some cant really just see to be worth it.

Basing on exposing out your information then i dont see the point on why would someone would be doing that unless those people would be using fake identities (which not that recommended)
and would able to push through on such abuse.

Majority is already turning back on airdrops for a long time but there are still people who do really make out some engagement despite of the risk and odds on making money
in exchange of thier identity.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
August 06, 2021, 02:13:45 PM
I didn't care about airdrops until recently there was some big hype.  From doge, babydoge, Safemoon to Nft game.  I did some airdrop back when the market was upbeat and bullrun.  Airdrop has the only advantage that it is not pressured by time.  It is instant noodles.Lol
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
August 06, 2021, 12:34:46 AM
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 26, 2021, 11:14:54 PM
Personally, I gave up a long time ago and expect absolutely nothing from AirDrops. In my opinion, this is a waste of time, even during the current bull run.
But there are friends of mine that still making money in airdrops , i don't know how skilled they are but for years they are profiting from this.
In particular, I do not see any point in participating in AirDrops, which provide tokens on the network and Ethereum, because for a few dollars you have to pay tens of dollars in commissions.

commissions for what mate? and there are airdrops that pays more than few dollars though it is hard to find.
Pages:
Jump to: