Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you given up on airdrop? - page 8. (Read 6030 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
June 19, 2021, 02:38:25 PM
There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Airdrop participated: 20
Airdrop received to this day: 0
Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.
I am not interested in airdrops, seemingly simple tasks but also receive useless values.  It's not in my time allocation category.  I have heard friends rave about doing airdrops and making hundreds of thousands of dollars.  But to me, it's bullshit, and I don't support them.
Airdrops only really caught on in 2017. It's already extinct. Undecided

I'm not saying extinct, indeed the majority of existing projects are scams, not like in 2017, but I still believe there are still good airdrop projects that can produce. Currently I'm still trying to make money from airdrops, when I feel that there is a project that has good and interesting potential, I will participate. I don't really think that what I do will get little or no reward or nothing, because I have a lot of free time, and I use that free time to take part in airdrops.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 19, 2021, 01:57:33 PM
Airdrop in the past used to be based on ideas and pushed by community who ate believers of such ideas. Now, airdrop is simply a moneygrab for those that are creating and pushing those airdrop!
But today airdrop is just east bait for innocent investors and ask the new bounty hunters to download their wallet that possibly has malware inside it. Even though people said that sometimes you can get a grand from airdrop but comparing with the risk you would get, I would love to avoid airdrops as possible as I can.

The condionality of airdrop is what give it away as a scam! I have collected good airdrop in the past and those airdrop are still existing and are very valuable till now! Airdrops work,  but community have to be behind it and work it!
If you mean the "community" the people that always talk "when is distribution, where is the airdrop" and talk like a bot whenever they bring new discussions to the channel. Yea, we are living in a good place  Tongue Tongue
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 19, 2021, 12:55:25 PM
Last time i joined airdrops are in 2018, and even in those time i can only found scams and earn nothing. But now that i'm back to cryptocurrency world, i want to give it a try and I'm still trying to find a good airdrops, join one but still don't how how things will turn out. I don't hope much, if i'm lucky enough to earn even a bit from here then it's good, but if not then i know that this will just be a waste of time. Kinda miss the old days though, where i can get lots of money from airdrops, now it's really finding needle in haystack.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 19, 2021, 12:03:27 PM
There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.
I am not interested in airdrops, seemingly simple tasks but also receive useless values.  It's not in my time allocation category.  I have heard friends rave about doing airdrops and making hundreds of thousands of dollars.  But to me, it's bullshit, and I don't support them.
Airdrops only really caught on in 2017. It's already extinct. Undecided
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
June 19, 2021, 11:55:13 AM

A lot of depends from the project. Now gaming NFT projects attract a lot of attention and their airdrops are very popular. Just see the results of this airdrop https://twitter.com/spacegrime/status/1396545308809601025 and you can see how popular gaming airdrops and how many users they have.

In airdrops in games with NFT, the main thing is that the NFS received in games can be sold, exchanged for real money and earn real money, and not just spent on in-game values.

Airdrops attract many people. They make cryptocurrency more popular. Often, airdrops are used in NFT games to attract players ' attention to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 562
June 18, 2021, 12:16:06 PM
Many airdrop today specially is some ico base token is a waste of time, I have lot of token erc20 base token in my mew wallet, some of them got a value around 10 to 60$ each token that i already received in my mew, but the problem is, when i transfer it to some supported exchange, the transfer fee is very expensive, I tried one of the token i got with a value of 60$ when i tried to transfer it, the gas fee is around 40 to 55usd, that's why eth network is a real blood sucker, my total token comes from airdrop valued about 2k usd, but im not able to transfer each because instead of making it a penny, ETH network suck it all!
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
June 18, 2021, 11:19:22 AM
In airdrops in games with NFT, the main thing is that the NFS received in games can be sold, exchanged for real money and earn real money, and not just spent on in-game values.
you will see a lot of airdrops from NFT projects in the future. I think the growth of the NFT project will be even greater.
currently, NFT may lose to the DeFi project if we look at the number of adoptions. but in the future the potential of NFT I think will be even more when the use of the product made is really useful.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
June 18, 2021, 10:14:21 AM

A lot of depends from the project. Now gaming NFT projects attract a lot of attention and their airdrops are very popular. Just see the results of this airdrop https://twitter.com/spacegrime/status/1396545308809601025 and you can see how popular gaming airdrops and how many users they have.

In ordinary games on airdrops, you can get in-game values that can not be exchanged for real money, and in crypto airdrops, tokens are distributed that can be exchanged for real money.

Activity: 175
ITSMYNE
June 17, 2021, 05:12:57 PM
the best you can do is partake in long term trade simple. buy bitcoin or ethereum and wait for price movement. sell and collect your money. then wait for another opportunity. they will always come. the market is all about ups and down and people will always utilize these opportunities to make more money. i think the best way to earn in this crypto stuff is trading. Airdrops and bounties are worthless.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
June 17, 2021, 05:09:46 PM

I have never participated in airdrop again, especially airdrop that use ERC20, because in my opinion gas fees we have to pay to sell airdrop that we get are more expensive, so that's the same as we don't get anything from airdrop, therefore for now I stopped participating in airdrop, because in my opinion the current airdrop is not worth it for us to participate.

i a bit disagree, its opportunity for us so we dont sold it in the near time and hold it for a long period until ETH blockchain fix the issue, theres opportunity that the token price rise higher.
Almost all altcoins that offer airdrop today are not profitable, waiting for a long time to get the rewards, and the coins you received either non-tradable or worth a small amount.
Looking for the worthy airdrop is hard these days unless they backed up by a big exchange. Doing many tasks and waiting for a longer time in exchange for a small amount will waste your time.
Take it as a free lotre tickets, its better than buy the tickets right?
But true, dont make it as a main job, only do the task while you have a free time to do it since no guarantee u will get any worth pennies.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
June 17, 2021, 04:30:01 PM
I gave up on airdrop long time ago, to be sincere it doesn't worth the time and effort not at all, imagine participating in airdrop and 80% turns out to be scam and the remaining 20% which is real doesn't even pay an amount that's encouraging. Tho some people do say that there are airdrop which pays very well but I will say it's pure luck because seeing such airdrop at this  current time is really very hard like there are very rare. So for me I gave up long time ago and am using my time for something better.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
June 17, 2021, 04:14:43 PM
The reason a project actually manages to airdrop is to invite and promote investors. But not all airdrop will make a profit because there are a lot of fake airdrop and dead tokens so good projects don't value this airdrop too much. A few days ago I participated in two projects airdrop but they did not give any kind of token. So my idea is to waste your time here so it is more important to refrain.
Activity: 898
Merit: 284
June 17, 2021, 04:11:33 PM
Airdrops are not that bad for one to participate in but this recent time with the rate at which scammers and hackers are looking for fast means to make money in crypto with their different strategies of creating fake airdrops, altocoins just to synphone people of their hard earn money and valuable time which can be invested in something else that can give good returns. A lot of persons had participated in so many airdrops that had yeild nothing with some many time and efforts wasted.

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
June 17, 2021, 04:03:09 PM
I don't expect anything or rewards from the airdrops. I gave up all of my hopes from the airdrops. Once upon a time, I lost my huge time in airdrops, even including time of my sleep. If you want to take the bullrun opportunities, then don't waste their time on airdrops. I didn't lose anything, even privacy or information without my limited time.
I think,  not all aidrop are in vain, and there are even some airdrop that do pay quite a large amount of participants, such as the developer uni, 1nchi and even TKO, and although currently very few airdrop are legit but at least we should try to join , because if the airdrop does not have special requirements such as looking for referrals, of course it will not waste our time too much, but what we should avoid are some fraudsters who use the airdrop as an arena to cheat by asking for a certain amount of money/eth on the grounds of gas costs delivery of their tokens and I personally very rarely participate in airdrop that do require participants to do kyc.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
June 17, 2021, 03:41:04 PM

Players are already used to airdrops and for airdrops are not surprise. But thanks to NFT, you can get real money, and not a gaming cryptocurrency that can only be used in games. The opportunity to earn money on games attracts many gamers to cryptocurrencies.
for now, nft is very good and has been popular for the past few months, and in the future it is possible that nft will be a future airdrop that many people like because besides nft it is very easy to exchange nft is also simple and very fun to play . and I myself have just started to dive into this, hopefully this will be the right choice for me
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
June 17, 2021, 02:17:22 PM
I don't expect anything or rewards from the airdrops. I gave up all of my hopes from the airdrops. Once upon a time, I lost my huge time in airdrops, even including time of my sleep. If you want to take the bullrun opportunities, then don't waste their time on airdrops. I didn't lose anything, even privacy or information without my limited time.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
June 17, 2021, 02:08:49 PM

Now, of course, it's not such a positive time for airdrops as it was in 2015-2018. I can't say that I completely refused to participate in airdrops, if I find potentially interesting ones, I participate. There are projects that bring a penny, there are those who bring more. In any case, 50-100-500 -... dollars are dripping, and this obviously will not be superfluous for the wallet Smiley

Another direction - this is the so-called "social mining" - in 2020 launched by the company DAO Maker. Also a quality alternative to airdops.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
June 17, 2021, 10:49:07 AM
Airdrop in the past used to be based on ideas and pushed by community who ate believers of such ideas. Now, airdrop is simply a moneygrab for those that are creating and pushing those airdrop! The condionality of airdrop is what give it away as a scam! I have collected good airdrop in the past and those airdrop are still existing and are very valuable till now! Airdrops work,  but community have to be behind it and work it!
Activity: 1764
June 17, 2021, 10:43:11 AM
As usual, most airdrops are scams, but there are also airdrops that bring both small profit and big profit, so you need to participate in all airdrops because it is not known which airdrop will bring you profit, and in general, lately there are many airdrop platforms that are somehow trying to select the highest quality airdrops and you do not need to study even these airdrops since everything has already been done for you and you just have to participate in these airdrops through these platforms.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
June 17, 2021, 10:33:46 AM

The ability to earn money on NFT makes them so popular, which is why NFT airdrops are so popular, especially in game projects where NFT can be exchanged for real money.

The popularity of cryptocurrencies is due to the various opportunities for earning money on cryptocurrencies. One of these ways to earn money is airdrops and NFT.
Pages:
Jump to: