Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you given up on airdrop? - page 9. (Read 6030 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 17, 2021, 07:56:29 AM
you're too early to give up, just participating in 20 airdrops is already tired
I am an airdrop hunter since 2017 and will never give up until now
indeed often get scams, but there are also many who pay up to thousands of dollars
do not give up friend! there are so many legit airdrops Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
June 17, 2021, 06:23:01 AM
Gave up, just a waste of time following the airdrop which created a lot of telegram groups and had to share references which made a lot of notifications a hassle, while the tokens didnt go to the wallet even though the registration had been for months
It depends on each individual's decision and for me it doesn't make me give up,
if we can choose a promising airdrop project it will not disappoint us and it is proven from airdrops that people can make money,
indeed the current airdrop is different than it used to be and we have to be smart in choosing
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Binance #Smart World Global Token
June 17, 2021, 05:55:38 AM
There was a time when airdrop used to be hot cakes, and we used to make averagely $250 alone doing just airdrop. Time has changed and lots of projects today that you hardly know which one to do. Those days there were only few and no fake projects like will have it today. Just few months ago I heard of some of my friends did an airdrop project that have them close to $55,000 alone. Just one account. And the airdrop was open for just 3 three hours. I was like gosh...😳😳. Imagine such a money. That could get you a whole full BTC. It's just timing and finding the right group to feed you with the right info. Don't give up on airdrop, cause airdrop still pays massively.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
June 16, 2021, 03:29:55 PM
Gave up, just a waste of time following the airdrop which created a lot of telegram groups and had to share references which made a lot of notifications a hassle, while the tokens didnt go to the wallet even though the registration had been for months
Activity: 1288
Merit: 451
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
June 16, 2021, 02:49:26 PM
hi guys, have you seen airdrop from rare.claims website? If you are verified with brightID application it's very easy make a claim (payment requested of 0,10 xdai).
Each day you can collect from 0.80 usd to 1 usd. Nice example also to try swap with very low fees (like honey swap)
I trying to get an account on rare.claims but unfortunately I could not pass Bright ID application verification. So I want to create account another days. Just a good airdrop campaign with legal payment.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
June 16, 2021, 01:52:43 PM

A lot of depends from the project. Now gaming NFT projects attract a lot of attention and their airdrops are very popular. Just see the results of this airdrop https://twitter.com/spacegrime/status/1396545308809601025 and you can see how popular gaming airdrops and how many users they have.

In ordinary games, players spend large amounts of money to buy games, new levels, and various in-game items, and thanks to NFT and airdrops, you can earn money on games.

The ability to earn money on NFT makes them so popular, which is why NFT airdrops are so popular, especially in game projects where NFT can be exchanged for real money.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
June 15, 2021, 01:18:16 PM
There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Airdrop participated: 20
Airdrop received to this day: 0
Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.
It's better if you participate in the bounty, the return will be profitable if the project is fair and The total reward pool's is good, Participating in the airdrop is a waste of time, I stopped joining any of the airdrops 3 years ago just participating in the promising bounty.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
June 15, 2021, 01:03:18 PM

A lot of depends from the project. Now gaming NFT projects attract a lot of attention and their airdrops are very popular. Just see the results of this airdrop https://twitter.com/spacegrime/status/1396545308809601025 and you can see how popular gaming airdrops and how many users they have.

In ordinary games on airdrops, you can get in-game values that can not be exchanged for real money, and in crypto airdrops, tokens are distributed that can be exchanged for real money.

In ordinary games, players spend large amounts of money to buy games, new levels, and various in-game items, and thanks to NFT and airdrops, you can earn money on games.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
June 15, 2021, 02:31:41 AM
Keep trying until our efforts will be rewarded, while airdrops still exist in the crypto world, it doesn't hurt to try because basically it doesn't take up to 5 minutes to complete the given task.
If we give up there is nothing to hope for but on the contrary if we keep trying who will know about the future..

I tried participating in airdrops for a year (participated in about 10-15 so far) and still havent received anything. Yes, it takes 5 min to do airdrop tasks, but it turns social network into a trash bin. And even if I receive anything, it will cost only few dollars, but it will take 10 dollars to move it to exchange.

Are you keep doing airdrops? How is it doing? Any profitable airdrops you have received recently?
its very long time for you mate and unfortunately how could yo didn receive anything from this? did you miss some good airdrop maybe? as i know and i got, ebtc mbrs could be old legit airdrop ever. each participant could receive more than 2 eth at that moment. i am give advice to you , maybe you need to join in airdrop hunter group. they share alot of good project.

What are EBTC and MBRS ? Havent heard about them. Havent seen any ads about this being airdropped.
I have joined several airdrop telegram groups, but I barely see there anything worthful. I skip all that airdrops that asks to do tons of tasks in exchange for receiving $1-5 in tokens. Here is a good example - I've been participating in every airdrop, managed by Bounty Hunters during last 6-9 months and havent received anything.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
June 14, 2021, 10:24:58 AM
Keep trying until our efforts will be rewarded, while airdrops still exist in the crypto world, it doesn't hurt to try because basically it doesn't take up to 5 minutes to complete the given task.
If we give up there is nothing to hope for but on the contrary if we keep trying who will know about the future..

I tried participating in airdrops for a year (participated in about 10-15 so far) and still havent received anything. Yes, it takes 5 min to do airdrop tasks, but it turns social network into a trash bin. And even if I receive anything, it will cost only few dollars, but it will take 10 dollars to move it to exchange.

Are you keep doing airdrops? How is it doing? Any profitable airdrops you have received recently?
its very long time for you mate and unfortunately how could yo didn receive anything from this? did you miss some good airdrop maybe? as i know and i got, ebtc mbrs could be old legit airdrop ever. each participant could receive more than 2 eth at that moment. i am give advice to you , maybe you need to join in airdrop hunter group. they share alot of good project.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 14, 2021, 09:42:01 AM
sometimes it is true that participating in airdrops is mostly not paying or scams, and the percentage of success of all the projects you promote may be only 20%, but if you are active and keep doing it maybe the results will be quite valuable because some airdrops provide a fairly large fee for each participant, can depend also from the number of referrals they have.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406
June 14, 2021, 09:40:19 AM
There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.

As the saying goes it something seems too good to be true it is.  I've never bothered with air drops because of this reason.  99% of the time its a scam or crap or just data collecting. 
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
June 14, 2021, 09:38:46 AM
hi guys, have you seen airdrop from rare.claims website? If you are verified with brightID application it's very easy make a claim (payment requested of 0,10 xdai).
Each day you can collect from 0.80 usd to 1 usd. Nice example also to try swap with very low fees (like honey swap)

So we need to verified first with bright ID and we can easily request airdrop everyday? I will try it tomorrow and post a experience here. $0.80 per day is not bad amount considering its almost $25 monthly by just claiming airdrop everyday.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
June 14, 2021, 08:34:40 AM

In games, airdrops are also held and are very popular, so it is not surprising that airdrops are held in NFT games, and NFT is awarded as a prize.

Players are already used to airdrops and for airdrops are not surprise. But thanks to NFT, you can get real money, and not a gaming cryptocurrency that can only be used in games. The opportunity to earn money on games attracts many gamers to cryptocurrencies.

In ordinary games on airdrops, you can get in-game values that can not be exchanged for real money, and in crypto airdrops, tokens are distributed that can be exchanged for real money.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
June 14, 2021, 07:26:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
June 14, 2021, 02:47:13 AM

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
June 13, 2021, 09:37:41 PM
there are many people already get good coin from airdrop. sometime, people wont the other know about this event. but, a lot of shit coin will join to wallet, and very often if we got nothing. its like gambling with small chance to get good coin.
and when someone ask 'give up on airdrop?', its not give up. i will try to do it as far as i can. and join the other event like holding for one month to give me extra coin.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
June 13, 2021, 09:35:26 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
June 13, 2021, 09:34:50 PM

There is nothing to lose when participating in an airdrop, even if the token they have been giving is no value at first possibly in the future the token gonna have value. I am participating in many airdrops and i have been rewarded their tokens a small amount and others give a bigger amount of tokens and still its all in my wallet and they have no value at this time.
Activity: 225
Merit: 212
June 13, 2021, 07:58:28 PM
I've taken part in a few airdrop campaigns thus far. Only a couple of campaigns have paid me in shitcoin. However, I've heard that many individuals have benefited from UNI airdrops. Because I didn't acquire it myself, I'm not sure if it's true.
Airdrop from Uniswap was not expected and it was distributed among users. Simple airdrops usually do not bring anything significant.
Pages:
Jump to: