Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 3. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 03, 2018, 05:17:29 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
Yes of course I have made money from ICOs when the time ICOs are still good for investment but for now I guess ICOs are no longer gives good profit anymore because most of ICOs now are offering at high price during their PRE-SALE but at the end when the coins are available in the market, the price are very dip much lower than the price during their PRE-SALE. I am sorry to say this but this is what I have observer so maybe when investing to ICO project we need to choose those give us good earnings at the end.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 04:14:09 AM
I have invested a lot of money in different ICO projects, but I have made a mistake and have invested in every ICO that I found and that had great ratings on rating website. Do not repeat my mistakes and make your own investigation of each project.
Activity: 476
December 03, 2018, 04:12:28 AM
The opportunity I have in making money from crypto comes mostly from contributions at ICO. Through participation in ICO, I was able to get money, up to this moment I have not been able to get very fantastic results. That made me continue to be curious and continue to explore the potential at ICO through my productivity in the ICO. Maybe I can get a large amount of value when the market conditions have improved and all the values ​​have risen again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
December 03, 2018, 03:47:02 AM
Years, I have made money from several ICOs. The latest ICO was bgogo, where I can make 4x in a less than 1 month. There why I love ICOs Wink
Activity: 574
December 03, 2018, 03:42:12 AM
If we invest in a good and successful project, we will definitely benefit. But now many ICO coins have declined after entering the exchange. So that many investors experience losses and this makes many people afraid to invest. If you want to benefit from ICO investments, you must do some research before joining the ICO project.
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
December 03, 2018, 03:34:30 AM
Every single ICO I have ever invested in was a money loser. Now I am in the camp that professes "if you can't mine it, it's a scam".

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
December 03, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
I participated in the ICO many times, but so far I have not earned anything. Problems in the market are constantly reducing the capitalization of projects and tokens are getting cheaper. I believe that success will come, it is a matter of time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 03, 2018, 03:33:16 AM
invest in ICO to the attention of many people in the world of crypto. many of the ICO is always presenting the concept is interesting and pretty valuable coins and can add variety and innovation on the market. that into consideration is should be able to choose the right time to invest in ICO because this is not an easy matter. many results can be obtained from the investment of ICO, but many were trapped and losers due to its origin in selecting the ICO.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
December 03, 2018, 03:30:31 AM
In the current market situation, it is not always profitable to invest in projects, even though it is necessary for them to start, nevertheless, there are very few projects that could really bring profit to investors!
if we support new project that has no angel investors, we have to make our investment there.but it was really risky at this moment.at this time all coins dumped in market.the developers team have to make solution to protect their investors so could generate profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
December 03, 2018, 03:25:59 AM
In the current market situation, it is not always profitable to invest in projects, even though it is necessary for them to start, nevertheless, there are very few projects that could really bring profit to investors!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 03, 2018, 03:01:39 AM
yes I have already made money from the results of the ICO project. but I did not invest in the ICO. I joined the bounty campaign program and at the end of the ICO I got a token. and then I sell the token and I get money. in my opinion investing in ICO with money capital is very risky because most of ICO now is a scam. and ICO tokens cannot last long. more investment in altcoin that has lasted a long time in a coinmarket than investing in the ICO.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
December 03, 2018, 02:53:52 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

You can earn with the help of ICO at least by participating in their bounty company. For participation in the bounty you are likely to get a major benefit. And later you can make investments
Activity: 224
December 02, 2018, 05:26:48 PM
I earned on ICO only at the beginning of this year. Now it is quite difficult due to the fact that there are no worthy projects, and investors do not look in the direction of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 728
December 01, 2018, 12:45:42 PM
If you have a personal website or blog, then it is very easy to earn tokens of new projects by writing reviews of these projects. This will help you fill your site with content and at the same time give you some material rewards.
Activity: 364
November 29, 2018, 01:58:35 PM
make money from ico? I think those who commit crimes with ico are those who actually make money from ico, I haven't felt the benefits of investing through ico
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
November 29, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

Yes, I made money last year from ICO's since there was a major bull run.
Almost everything gets bought eventually, even $hitcoins.

This 2018, those who ran ICO's are struggling to reach hardcap.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 29, 2018, 12:23:12 PM
I think ICO as a paradigm is almost dead. Everybody talks about ISO ( security tokens ) Guess it has sence. At last 6 month I saw ICO tokens much cheaper at exchange then in ICO sale...
Activity: 218
November 29, 2018, 12:06:28 PM
Making money on ICO is more an art than a way of earning. You select a whole set of projects, invest in them and wait for the return.
Activity: 476
November 28, 2018, 07:43:05 PM

I have never tried investing in ICO because there is no experience. Some ICOs that I saw were scam, so my fear arose because I would lose my money. Plans to try to invest in ICO exist, but have not found a good ICO. It seems that I have to study with someone who has experience in ICO.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
November 28, 2018, 07:32:11 PM
Yes i have experienced investing my money in ICO and i have made money from it. Participating in ICO projects will help you ti earn good money if they started to reach the softcap and the hardcap, but nowadays there are now a lot of failed ICO projects that is why a lot of people are now having a hard time making money from it.
Pages:
Jump to: