Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 6. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 05:22:48 AM
I haven't done the investment in ICO, But my friend and some people have done investment in ICO. They can make money from the ico they're joining. From what I've seen they do research or observations for the project what they will invest.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 05:22:44 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
Investing in ICO has a huge risk of losing especially now that the market is falling. There is a high probability that many ICOs will now become a failure, because many investors today are afraid that they will even lose if they do not sell their holds of bitcoin and other tokens.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
November 23, 2018, 04:59:22 AM
I personally also have made a lot of money from ICO in this year. But only as a bounty hunter who always participates in every campaign. I think it's very good that someone can make money through ICO. Can be in the form of investment or participate in each campaign.
Activity: 252
November 23, 2018, 04:37:05 AM
At this time, the coins that offer projects in exchange for investments are not backed up by anything and their presence does not guarantee that they will cost more if the project develops.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 04:29:00 AM
As a bounty hunter I have been earn a lot of money  different bounties I already participated for now social media campaigns I already join.
Activity: 420
November 23, 2018, 03:53:34 AM
To be true, i've never get a coins directly by purchasing them in ICO session. but i get them in-directly from ICO, but through joining the bounty campaign.
And i already gain something from those reward.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 03:51:36 AM
2017 was the best year for the ICO because the price of coins began to grow. And I try to invest in ICO and can make a profit. I only get a little profit because at that time the capital to invest is still very little. And if you now want to invest in ICO, of course, you have a risk because the price of coins is now in a falling condition.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 23, 2018, 03:46:27 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
Of course it produces what if it is appropriate to invest in an ICO that has developments, therefore we cannot invest in any ICO. there must be something that makes us interested in joining in and analyzing it before deciding to join in it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 03:12:32 AM
I join crypto this 2018 march and what i met is dip market hoping thing will be better but it remain dip since march 2018 the highest money have made is 60 dollar
copper member
Activity: 92
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
November 23, 2018, 03:02:35 AM
So far at this year 2018, joining and making investment in a ICO is probably a bad idea. Because the market price is not stable, any chance the token's price will become high or low. Compared to last year, I have made a good profit in ico investment because the price of the market is stable and is going high. Even useless tokens at that time generates pump.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
November 22, 2018, 03:58:48 PM
By participating in bounty program and airdrop. That way you can earn free token without investing in the project. Although, so ICO Are scam and don't pay out bounty hunters.
copper member
Activity: 434
November 22, 2018, 12:55:06 PM
Nowadays the ICO is very risky because you do not know which project is scams. But if we invest in small quantity ($ 100-300) with right information, sometimes it doubles and sometimes you will be in lose. it all depends on the project Does. That is why if you have a good information about the project, then good benefits can be obtained.
Activity: 560
November 22, 2018, 11:57:32 AM
I made some money from a few Icos last year but in this year the situation is different and all my tokens have lost their value a lot.But I don't get sad and dissapointed,this is crypto,you never know when a new pump is gonna start again,may be we are already almost there.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 22, 2018, 11:52:52 AM
yeah, I've made money on credits,pchain , universa, dxchain, merculet, egretia, cyber miles, pundix. It is about right time to fix your profit.
Most of them dropped below initial price at the moment or at the beginning of listing
Activity: 353
November 22, 2018, 11:35:27 AM
I made money from ico.but recently invest in an icon is risky because of market condition.  have invested in some project when initial coin offering was running. But I made highest money from ditcoin. I purchased ditcoin $0.25 per coin during it's private sell and sold them $0.40. At lastly I would suggest before investing in an ico you should research first is it legit project or not.
Merit: 21
November 22, 2018, 11:30:20 AM
in choosing an ICO project, it must be careful now that many ico projects are just cheating, and if you can join the right ICO, then long-term benefits will await you
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 11:28:54 AM
Money making frm the ICO is bit risky and as well as profit making. It is double edged sword. So it is very difficult to say it will be profitable.
Activity: 551
November 22, 2018, 11:27:25 AM
last year yes, I can get a profit of 20 to 30% of my investment. but now it's different because it's difficult to find projects that can provide profit.

indeed, last year and now are very different, which in the past year the prices on the market increased, and now it is very different, that is, prices in the market are declining. so the results we get are not enough. then with this condition we have to survive.
Activity: 254
November 22, 2018, 11:25:39 AM
I can study the project and understand that it is not a Scam, but I will never be able to calculate the price of the token will rise after the ICO or fall. I do not invest in ICO.
Merit: 101
November 22, 2018, 11:20:08 AM
Many people in the past were busy in promotions of new projects and coins but now the best thing is to manage ICO in these days this is a good business and through this we can receive a good payments crypto have promoted online services industry and now it is clear to every one that where you need an online services in hardware and software or other IT work crypto is a medium of exchange for that all.
Pages:
Jump to: