Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 5. (Read 5572 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 05:28:09 PM
Recently it is not profitable to invest in ICO, it is better to buy on DEX after ICO it is almost always cheaper, I do not understand how this is possible, but it is a fact.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 23, 2018, 05:26:43 PM
no, I did not make any money from ICO. I have been in bounty campaigns, but now situation is very bad there
Activity: 140
November 23, 2018, 05:17:51 PM
I did not invest in ICOs but I think it is okay that they give you coins for your investments because it is crypto sphere
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
November 23, 2018, 05:09:19 PM
Yes, I made a profit through ICO many days ago! I stopped investing in ICO projects because the crypto market is very much unpredictable and making profits is very hard at this moment. Lots of ICO project will fail no doubt for the crypto market collapse. So, I almost forgot about my ICO profits because they becoming zero day by day!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 05:08:34 PM
Take a look at EVOT. It will be the currency of a trading platform, so it will be widely used and its value will increase for sure. This trading platform, among other things, will have an academy and you will be able to configure customized bots for trading. They will also have a bot that will arbitrage between exchanges and pay the benefits in ETH directly on your wallet. The CEO has done two interviews and the team is very serious. I think it has future and I think that its currency has a lot of potential as it will be used to run the bots and discounts will be obtained if it is used to pay for the academy.Take a look at the web in case you are interested: https://www.evoai.network/
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 23, 2018, 05:01:47 PM
The date of the beginning of this discussion was favorable for investments, but a year later the situation radically changed, I can’t imagine who is investing their savings from private investors, you have to be a desperate intuziast, not an investor!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 23, 2018, 04:44:32 PM
I have not invested in ICO for a long time, because the last time I lost enough money to make sure finally that investing in ICO in 2018 is very risky.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 23, 2018, 03:49:25 PM
I invested in ICOs when the market was on the rise. It was 2017, when it was possible to make a lot of X profits in a short time. Today, there is a high risk for ICO investments.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 23, 2018, 03:20:47 PM
I think before investing in any ICO you should have a maximum knowledge about crypto currency.
If you are new one in crypto currency then you should have to participate in bounties, in this case you will earn some free coins & will get knowledge about ICO as well.

The maximum you can do is get as much information as possible about the project. Do not be lazy, before investing in ICO, try to learn as much as possible.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
November 23, 2018, 10:25:02 AM
From my own experience I can ssy that it is not profitable to invest into ICOs, because personally I invested into ICOs in past, and from 5 such projects only one gave the profit at 8 in Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 23, 2018, 09:33:16 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

When you invest in a project during an IPO, you buy shares and become the owner of the project. When you buy tokens during ICO, you do not become the owner of the project. This is the main difference between ICO and IPO.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
November 23, 2018, 09:15:41 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

I used to invest in every ICO that were being launched two years ago because they have a good chance for profit, but now I only pick one or two good ICO I just make sure the developer is well known and they have terms that they will refund if the ICO did not meet the softcap
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
November 23, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

I did invest in some ICO and I have gain profit from them.  I also participated on their bounty and sell when the price increase.  Lucky, I have not invested in ICO this year so at least I avoided losses since many ICO launched this year failed to fulfill their obligation stated on their roadmap and goes down in price.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 08:46:10 AM
No, I have invested 3 of more ICO in this year, but one have not listed in any exchange, 2 I have invested have dumped after listing in the exchange, and the project seem to suspended now and have not any update since 3 months ago.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 08:41:34 AM
for now i dont think so, because this is the worse ever period since beginning 2018.
even last week after me buy some coin with value 150$ my money decrease to 100$ in just few days.
even some ico pause their selling  for a while.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
November 23, 2018, 06:30:06 AM
yes, I have invested in ICO and I made a lot of money there. But after ending 2017, I lost a lot in it. even some ICO occur scams. For now, it is very difficult to choose ICO which has good potential. Even almost 85% of ICO is a scam.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 05:58:44 AM
Investing likke a participating  there is very nice to do because ICOS give a large income if you are ready to invest and to wait. I am ready and I get money.
Activity: 602
November 23, 2018, 05:52:44 AM
I think before investing in any ICO you should have a maximum knowledge about crypto currency.
If you are new one in crypto currency then you should have to participate in bounties, in this case you will earn some free coins & will get knowledge about ICO as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
November 23, 2018, 05:42:50 AM
Although, i have invested in a few ICOs over the past one year, but i haven't been able to get any profit. As, only a few of them have been listed and others  haven't yet. After listing the price came down sharply, so i had to sell cheap.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 05:23:25 AM
ICO is a trend product but not a permanent hotspot. Investing in ICO projects from 2016 to 2017 usually becomes overnight rich at the end of 2017, which has led to countless cryptocurrency investors entering in 2018. But now ICO investment has lost its glory, and now investing in ICO is very risky.
Pages:
Jump to: