Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 9. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 09:34:24 AM
Now is not the best time for ICO projects. Almost all projects entering the stock market lose much value. I do not have enough experience. I can not afford to lose my savings due to fraudsters. When I have enough knowledge I will head to the ICO.
[/quote] this is very promising ico right to make some by just doing some task
https://cryptoflow.bjammerboy.io/7628/5582769
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 09:31:23 AM
Now is not the best time for ICO projects. Almost all projects entering the stock market lose much value. I do not have enough experience. I can not afford to lose my savings due to fraudsters. When I have enough knowledge I will head to the ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 19, 2018, 08:26:24 AM
The only reason for me to look on cryptocurrency market is chance of getting my losses back. In such terms, rise of ICOs seem to be my last chance.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 03:54:24 AM
Recently most ico's are just scam because every project need to have a sufficient initial budget. Even so, some types of investments stand a greater chance of earning money than others. In ny opinion, some risks can be mitigated with diversification.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
November 18, 2018, 03:24:44 AM
Yes, I have made money from ICO even through is not that much. I do invest in some of the ICO, is just that I make proper finding before I invest in any ICO and at the end I use to make profit even is not that much.
Activity: 420
November 18, 2018, 03:14:08 AM
I am a new member of a cryptocurrency, and I entered the cryptocurrency market this year. But I have reviewed a lot of history. ICO was a mythical investment in 2017. The original Ethereum was only $10, but the price of Ethereum in 2017 actually reached $1,500, which made early investors get rich overnight. But now is not a good time for ICO investment, investors should avoid ICO. The opportunity to miss will not be there anymore.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
November 17, 2018, 10:42:12 PM
I like to make money by investing in ICOs. I always give ICO investment around 10 to 15% of my capital. Currently, there are many fraudulent ICOs on the market, so I need to research and select more carefully.
well, most people make money at ICO by investing in their pre-salaries, because sometimes that is pretty much profitable for investors. however, it is not always an investment in ICO that provides benefits, because if you are not careful, ICO can also be a scam.
Activity: 462
November 17, 2018, 10:33:43 PM
I like to make money by investing in ICOs. I always give ICO investment around 10 to 15% of my capital. Currently, there are many fraudulent ICOs on the market, so I need to research and select more carefully.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
November 17, 2018, 10:28:30 PM
first try airdrops and bounties before risking money..

Your suggestion is good. But you need to remember that less than half of the bounties and one-tenth of the airdrops are actually paying the rewards. The payout rates have gone down quite steeply over the past few months.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
November 17, 2018, 10:26:44 PM
yes get, but not as an investor, but as a participant from the ico bounty. although not thousands of dollars are earned, but I am still satisfied with this passive income from ico.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
November 17, 2018, 10:21:03 PM
I never make money from any ICO as I invest in 3-4 ICO's this year but all those are below their ICO price till now due to bad market conditions for ICO market. Last year was most successful for ICO investing as the market was booming at that time.

I think its happen because market condition. New coin or token and old coin drop the price in market. I am never join in any ICOs because i think its profitable buying token or coin in market and sometimes i am get a low price
Activity: 602
November 17, 2018, 09:19:26 PM
There is a big difference - to invest in ICO before the token has not yet appeared on the exchange and to invest in a project when the token is already actively trading on the exchanges, better if project have many listings on different exchanges ! As an example of a good investment I can give the example of a ETA token. This is Etheera Project. I invested in this token some time ago and at the moment I have an increase in value despite the fact that the whole market is red. In a few months I will earn on it many times more than if I had invested in Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
November 17, 2018, 08:27:51 PM
I've had a couple that didn't pan out so well. But I've also had one in particular that has went up in value very nicely which makes up for the duds.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 08:25:19 PM
one option is to buy their token and wait till the coin available in exchange website or another option - participation in bounty campaign of that coin ICO. but it takes time
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
November 17, 2018, 08:23:48 PM
ICOs are good source of making money in crypto. I have invested in a very few ICOs (Docademic and Lympo) and these ICOs gave more 1000% returns few months after listing. What matters most is the ability to study the project and select the right ICO to invest in.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
November 17, 2018, 08:19:15 PM
Yes I have. Joining first bounty already gave me the money. And the next bounty? i still keep my token rewards because I do believe that the price will increase if I hold them some months later or a year later. Moreover, earning money from ICO can be also done from joining airdrop.
For the money earned by investing in ICO, so far, I only hold the coins from ICO.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
November 17, 2018, 08:06:38 PM
So far, I participate in ICO by joining bounty or referral programs and sometimes for investment. Both of them will give different profits of course. What makes important thing is that we should know about how to earn money from ICO. However, to minimize the risks of earning money from crypto, we must study better and better days per days. because we must ensure that the ICO is not scam or failed.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
November 17, 2018, 08:01:09 PM
Until now I have never invested in ICO however, to produce a token, I focused on following various bounty signatures and trying to be patient in the work process to earn income every month and certainly no need to spend capital at all.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
November 17, 2018, 06:47:10 AM
that is for sure. all who have written in this thread must have produced tokens and sold them in the currency to enjoy them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 06:46:11 AM
ICO and IPO releases look different. For everything ICO looks less transparent than IPO. You can easily create a crypto project. I have invested in a few ico and have received a profit from it.
Pages:
Jump to: