Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 8. (Read 5543 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
November 20, 2018, 01:00:25 PM
There were a lot of profitable ICOs in 2017 and during the first quarter of 2018. But after that the situation began to deteriorate. And right now, the failure rate has crossed the 90% mark. The current market atmosphere is not very encouraging for the ICOs.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
November 20, 2018, 12:50:14 PM
I am very disappointed because  I  did not  make any money since february because of the markets bad condition and I hope that this situation is going to be recovered as soon as possible.
Having looked at my wallet now, I was very disappointed.  I hope that everything will be restored.  Otherwise, all my labors are in vain.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
November 20, 2018, 12:07:32 PM
I'm not really familiar with IPO but I heard lot of advantages in that method because the always act in legal way. Maybe it is really depend in the products if it has a potential. If you know how to review, I'm sure you can make money in ICO. Yes I do make money in it.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
November 20, 2018, 12:03:35 PM
Always wanted to try investing in a ICO but until now I never had tried investing on a ICO
but what i have experience is joining in one,I started with nothing just my laptop and good internet connection.
now im planning on investing with all of the ernings i've got with ICO bounty programs.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 11:48:31 AM
I can say that some projects really brought me money, for example, DIW projects brought me some funds, just the SURETY project, but it was at the very beginning and in general these projects were normal for me.

If you always work hard to get a little from the ICO maybe that will happen because everything can happen here. You can learn about how to produce Altcoin from a project in this forum.
Activity: 476
November 20, 2018, 11:44:43 AM
The only reason for me to look on cryptocurrency market is chance of getting my losses back. In such terms, rise of ICOs seem to be my last chance.
I guess making money on some ICOs is no longer a secret. maybe almost all crypto users, in 2017, benefit from the ICO they are participating in. well, maybe at that time, the profit rate for those who participated in the ICO was 80%.
But now participating in an ico only give investors a few profit because the market is down for a longer time now. Hope all of it will be corrected very soon.

I used to invest in ICO and made quite a good profit from it. Now the whole market is red and investing in ICO does not give much profit so I participate in bounty to get free tokens.
Activity: 448
November 20, 2018, 07:20:26 AM
I invested in the ICO and more than once, only I was very lucky so that I could be in the black in terms of earnings. Usually I was happy that I managed to get 2-3% profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 20, 2018, 07:18:18 AM
There is no point in askink this right now. I mean that there are a lot  of different projects, but most of them will be active in 2020, so two more years to wait.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 20, 2018, 05:30:15 AM
I already make money from different ico and earn a lot start on this year of january so many good ico and legit ico that can pay you much but now i cant say that this month will arrive a good project.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 20, 2018, 03:34:32 AM
I am very disappointed because  I  did not  make any money since february because of the markets bad condition and I hope that this situation is going to be recovered as soon as possible.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 20, 2018, 03:32:40 AM
Now it is very difficult to make money on ICO, as the market has long been in red. But in 2017 ICO brought a lot of profit, take at least such projects as EOS or Tron, Ripple. At the beginning of the year, these cryptocurrencies made rich their investors who held their tokens since participating in the ICO.
copper member
Activity: 308
November 19, 2018, 06:48:46 PM
My very first profitable ICO was Electroneum and it was the first that I participated in, I saw the value pumped to over ten times its ICO rate before it dropped, had to sell at a little lower than 4x. There are some few others that I participated in late 2017 and early 2018 such as Bitdegree, digitex and storiqa that were equally successful, few losses this year that I decided to back out until everything returns to normal
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 06:37:40 PM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
I brought some ICO tokens before, unfortunately it didn't end that well, due to many many bounty hunters dumpers, the price of the ico is less than the value of its ico price, but there are some that is somehow good
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 06:30:39 PM
I invested some amounts of money on different ICOs during this year. I made some money from couple of ICOs and I lost some money too. It seems like what I earned is equal to what I lost. I hope I will make more money in the future than what I lose.

Recently, all my investments have brought me only losses. How much money I did not invest all my tokens fell in price. Now I keep them and wait for the growth to begin.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
November 19, 2018, 04:15:34 PM
Sure, 2017 was an awesome year for the ICO investors because every ICO gave its profits. And they were really good. Nowadays, it is very hard to find a great project, that will give you benefits directly after the first listing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 10:22:22 AM
Not yet, but my projects should be launched in the nearest future, so I hope that token rate will grow a little bit, so I can have good profits.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 09:43:12 AM
I can say that some projects really brought me money, for example, DIW projects brought me some funds, just the SURETY project, but it was at the very beginning and in general these projects were normal for me.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
November 19, 2018, 09:41:59 AM
The only reason for me to look on cryptocurrency market is chance of getting my losses back. In such terms, rise of ICOs seem to be my last chance.
I guess making money on some ICOs is no longer a secret. maybe almost all crypto users, in 2017, benefit from the ICO they are participating in. well, maybe at that time, the profit rate for those who participated in the ICO was 80%.

But now participating in an ico only give investors a few profit because the market is down for a longer time now. Hope all of it will be corrected very soon.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 19, 2018, 09:38:56 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 19, 2018, 09:34:53 AM
Now is not the best time for ICO projects. Almost all projects entering the stock market lose much value. I do not have enough experience. I can not afford to lose my savings due to fraudsters. When I have enough knowledge I will head to the ICO.

In the case of lack of experience, a very important decision would be to abandon the attempt to carry out our plans. If you have little experience in trading the right thing is not to go into trading. This is an axiom that can save you a lot of money and nerves. Always first acquire knowledge, and only then practice.
I have little experience in investing in such a bad market, I prefer to reduce risks and not invest at all.
Pages:
Jump to: