Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] Crypto Financial (CFIG) Official Thread - page 2. (Read 68624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
I have not heard what has been going on with this asset for sometime time to poke it with a stick.
I see the site is still functioning though but was wondering how the security has been doing it still has one unusual large market cap Smiley.

You know since the dead assets never forget

DIVIDEND POLICY
revised August 16, 2013

On a monthly basis Crypto Financial will distribute dividends solely to unit holders on Havelock until the accumulated dividends total ฿0.15 per unit. Moving forward from that point, dividends will be distributed equally among Havelock unit holders and private unit holders.
One Hundred Percent (100%) of all net income derived from the exchange of Fiat Currency to Crypto Currencies and vice versa by Crypto Financial will be paid out in dividends.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
With all this drama lately on this forum , CFIG really should step up the game with updates and financials unless they want to face some some investigation. I propose every shareholder to contact me via PM to create group of people so we can actually have some saying in this security.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Wow you learned that in Countries in Latin America a Law Firm acts as the Registered Agent and handles all local affairs. It is customary for the Law Firm to place the same directors across a multitude of corporation that they are registering. Only A Local Law Firm in Panama can register your corporation. Congratulations for a simple openoffice search.

Lol, it's customary when a clueless Canadian d00d buys Panamanian shells/shelves.  The odds that two unrelated idiots bought shells with such "director" overlap are astronomically slim.
Get good, bro Cheesy
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Wow you learned that in Countries in Latin America a Law Firm acts as the Registered Agent and handles all local affairs. It is customary for the Law Firm to place the same directors across a multitude of corporation that they are registering. Only A Local Law Firm in Panama can register your corporation. Congratulations for a simple openoffice search.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Well glad to hear.. to fix that small deposits/withdraws set a min limit to withdraw/deposits i seen other sites do that.

Icon
We are working on a lower fee.

One reason for the "high" fee is that some users have used our platform to as a mixer and constantly deposit small amounts and withdrawing small amounts.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
We currently process withdraws in batches.

We have implemented this as a security precaution as many of our users complained after they have clicked on phishing sites and having their accounts compromised as a result.

Sorry for the delay.

Havelock

Well in that case why charge such a high withdraw fee then, seeing we paid it in the past for fast deposits, now we have to wait and still pay a high withdraw fee?

Why not make it .0005 for the miners seeing its not costing you anything to do batch withdraws now..

Icon
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Thank you, the withdrawal has been processed.
We currently process withdraws in batches.

We have implemented this as a security precaution as many of our users complained after they have clicked on phishing sites and having their accounts compromised as a result.

Sorry for the delay.

Havelock
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hello Havelock,

Are you currently processing withdrawals of bitcoin? I made a withdrawal about an hour ago. In the past, I got an instant confirmation that my withdrawal was processed. Now I have only received a notification that the withdrawal request was received - so far no withdrawal has actually taken place.

Has something changed? Please process withdrawals ASAP. I'm not even withdrawing a large amount (<0.4btc).
Will reply at AMHASH thread...
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Should be a really good sho-ooo-oo-ooo (Ed Simian)
Hello Havelock,

I would like to ask if you can offer any words to readers that have AMHASH1 shares,
any news regarding restoration of trading functionality?

I wouldn't expect it to happen until after any AMhash dividends owed have been distributed,
depending on a lot of things I am unaware of.
Short: Yes. Its a fully functional open source exchange. Run it on your own or integrate with CFIG, your choice.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Is this WLOX.io or https://github.com/wlox/wlox a "simple" exchange that actually works AND I can add my own coins to this exchange? Or is this some larger exchange where I'm just a white label front of their company?

Short: Can I run MY OWN exchange with this software - and get all fee's?
CFIG business model is long term. Most new exchanges don't currently charge fees, so dividends if any will probably not be paid for a while.

So when do they expect to earn anything? A year? Two years?

Hopefully by the 3Q of 2015!
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
CFIG business model is long term. Most new exchanges don't currently charge fees, so dividends if any will probably not be paid for a while.

Long after Havelock has shuttered.  You do realize that Havelock claims to be operating at a serious loss since issuing it's own IPO, right?

Activity: 373

Activity: 574
This business is up and running at cryptocapital.co

There are currently several new exchanges already integrated.

https://cryptocapital.co/exchanges.html

...and has been for some months, so where are the promised dividends?

The deafening silence about this doesn't reflect well on you. CFIG is about half of Havelock by market cap. It's 2/3 of Havelock by IPO value.

I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but any idea on when divs will be released?

Here's what was promised:

The Shareholders will receive Dividends based on our profit from the actual exchange fees from the profit sharing agreement we get paid on every time an exchange between Crypto Currency and Fiat currency occurs on any one of our partner Exchange Platform.

...so once they're getting fees the shareholders should be getting divs. A bit more clarification on expected dates and amounts might breathe some life into the bottom line reality money-where-your-mouth-is indicator of confidence in this venture - the CFIG share price. It has improved lately, but the volume is still very thin & trading consistently below IPO, which probably makes it harder for potential customers and exchanges to take it all seriously.
Activity: 616
Crypto Knight
I have some questions about cryptocapitals opensource exchange.

1. how much money/time did you spend creating this open source exchange platform?
2. how easy is it to add support for alt coins to the platform?
Pages:
Jump to: