Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] Crypto Financial (CFIG) Official Thread - page 4. (Read 68624 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
It's encouraging to see progress in this sector, battling banking giants is a tedious task. You have my full support:) As per the trading challenge, it's a great way of testing on your part, I'd be happy to participate, but I guess I don't stand a chance demo trading, my Forex trading methods give me 5-10% a month on real accounts, but I'm aware how demo challenges look like:) Nevertheless, great to see you alive CFIG.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)

I know a fair few people have already signed up. I think there will be a few people during it market making.

Anyhow, the main purpose is to a) build a little interest and b) test the platform.

Looking forward to the trading competition seems like a good way to bug test it
A few more days to go
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2fe0vz/crypto_capital_presents_1btcxe_a_next_generation/

join the trading challenge today and help us make a better Bitcoin exchange for tomorrow.

Activity: 10

I know a fair few people have already signed up. I think there will be a few people during it market making.

Anyhow, the main purpose is to a) build a little interest and b) test the platform.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
I'm going to be that guy and say that I'm looking forward to some dividends. All this good news coming out though makes me happy for the future of CBTC even if the share price is half of what it started at.
This sector is beginning to heat up. Well done CFIG and 1BTCXE.com, keep up the good work.
We've been working closely with one member of CFIG and you would be amazed how well rounded the entire project is. They have achieved some things that I would have laughed at the mere idea of previously.. seriously exciting stuff.

One of the owners of 1BTCXE developed the wlox platform and seems like a tremendous guy also.
Activity: 615
Merit: 554
This sector is beginning to heat up. Well done CFIG and 1BTCXE.com, keep up the good work.
Congratulations to CCC and 1BTCXE, we'll be watching the competition!
Crypto Capital is proud to sponsor the 1BTCXE.com Trading Challenge:

https://1btcxe.com/contest-explain.php

The Crypto Capital Team
https://cryptocapital.co
CFIG
Activity: 322
No news?

Starting to suspect we've been had...

After a year and no progress, you are just now starting to have suspicions?

There is a lot of progress going on. They just released the new front end site at cryptocapital.co

They are adding new customers everyday and are about to integrate an API between their financial service platform, market makers and exchanges.

Fiat legacy banking is slow because of the KYC/AML/SAR issues one need to deal with before going live.

Havelock Investments
Could we please get a list of customers? I don't care how big or small they are, I just want some names.
We're one.

Although it will be regular people in the bitcoin space who make this company. There will be a few exchanges/merchant services/whatever business using it, but then its their clients who also become customers of crypto capital.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I have a few shares of CFIG. I just checked out their website at https://www.cryptocapital.co/
They do have a couple of new customers listed and have indeed recently revamped the look of the website. IMHO it still looks like a legitimate venture.

It is hard to have faith after the NEOBEE fiasco, but there is not much we can do but wait at this point (Fingers Crossed).
Activity: 373
No news?

There is a lot of progress going on. They just released the new front end site at cryptocapital.co

They are adding new customers everyday and are about to integrate an API between their financial service platform, market makers and exchanges.

Fiat legacy banking is slow because of the KYC/AML/SAR issues one need to deal with before going live.

Havelock Investments

Could we please get a list of customers? I don't care how big or small they are, I just want some names.
Activity: 328
No news?

There is a lot of progress going on. They just released the new front end site at https://CryptoCapital.co

Havelock Investments
Activity: 109
Bleating sense into the world
No news?

Activity: 362
No news?

Activity: 109
Bleating sense into the world
Where does this company publicly publish their financial reports? I checked Havelock, but the only thing there is a year old prospectus for the original IPO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Hopefully less than two weeks until launch...

Ahh! "Two Weeks(tm)"

Well we're aiming for the 31st but I didn't want to say that and then be wrong.

Good thing you didn't. 

So, "Two Weeks(tm)"?
Activity: 615
Merit: 554
Thank you for the update CFIG, looking forward to the official launch.
With Crypto Capital we offer something that no one out there is currently able to provide. A Financial Institution that provides services exclusively to the Crypto Community. Many companies out there are getting their accounts closed because their business deals with Bitcoin. With us we understand the Crypto business side of things and we support your business by providing you with an international bank account that supports up to 30 different currencies.

We did concentrate more on the back-end, back-office, banking platform and a network of distribution over the past year than on the front end website. The new front end website should be up and running soon. Do we know an exact date, its hard to tell as the final UI design is being implemented to provide easier faster account application processing.

We are working with several exchanges that are also in the last Beta stages of their software and we hope to add more international exchanges on board.

Once again thank you for everyone that has opened an account with us and supported our efforts.

CFIG
Pages:
Jump to: