Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] Crypto Financial (CFIG) Official Thread - page 3. (Read 68624 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
This business is up and running at cryptocapital.co

There are currently several new exchanges already integrated.

https://cryptocapital.co/exchanges.html

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
so many dreams.... so many disappointments...
Activity: 280
So actually this business went to SCAM ?

I wonder why is it still available then on Havelock site ?

Because most of the stuff on Havelock is scam?
Activity: 448
So actually this business went to SCAM ?

I wonder why is it still available then on Havelock site ?
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
A few new exchanges have opened accounts with CFIG, many more individuals as well...

Might be that word is getting out that the services they provide is the way to go for Crypto related companies to manage their fiat accounts. Especially in light of the recent FinCen Administrative ruling which did affirm that an exchange needs to be licensed to operate.  CFIG takes care of all the license KYC AML issues for the exchange and provides them with Fiat bank accounts. 

Public exchanges that are about to lunch this quarter are 1btcxe.com airbex.com and one of the current largest exchanges (soon to be announced)

"soon to be announced" Can we get anything on this? Also would it be too much to ask to show us some progress or financials (how much of the coins we are still holding"
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
It would be good to have a list of the other whitelabel exchanges cfig is in competition with. Here's one

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112979/crypto-next-now-powers-10-digital-currency-exchanges-targets-50-by-march

Apparently they'd already signed up ten exchanges at time of writing (four months ago), none of which I've heard of.

The article claims ""We are the only company in the world offering an exchange package that includes banking facilities and a legal structure.""

Which would seem to be untrue in light of cfig offering.

Anyway... other similar projects?

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but any idea on when divs will be released?
This is a long term investment, floatyfish.  Check back in 2020.
OK, I shall start investing in CFIG in 2021 Wink
Activity: 574
I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but any idea on when divs will be released?

Here's what was promised:

The Shareholders will receive Dividends based on our profit from the actual exchange fees from the profit sharing agreement we get paid on every time an exchange between Crypto Currency and Fiat currency occurs on any one of our partner Exchange Platform.

...so once they're getting fees the shareholders should be getting divs. A bit more clarification on expected dates and amounts might breathe some life into the bottom line reality money-where-your-mouth-is indicator of confidence in this venture - the CFIG share price. It has improved lately, but the volume is still very thin & trading consistently below IPO, which probably makes it harder for potential customers and exchanges to take it all seriously.
What about located and regulated in Panama is so hard to understand? Nothing to do with SEC we are regulated by the SMV.  Erik is a US citizen.

Guilt by association. Any exchange that solicits or permits US customers to transact business, which you in turn facilitate, means you're on the hook too, even if you don't think you are.

But what the hell am I doing, debating some virtual "service provider" about how they're about to get the hammer. Go ahead, keep doing what you're doing, I'll laugh at the headlines later.

So in order to do cryptobusiness one will have to expatriate from the U.S.A. and renounce citizenship?  Sounds like a good deal to me.

Wait a minute.. looks like I don't need to expatriate.  Small time guys with less than a total of 10k in foreign bank accounts do not have to file an FBAR aka FINCEN 114.  Over 10k, you have to file a FINCEN 114.  Over 50k you have to comply with FATCA.

As long as you are legit and not selling dope, you should be in good order.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121
What about located and regulated in Panama is so hard to understand? Nothing to do with SEC we are regulated by the SMV.  Erik is a US citizen.

Guilt by association. Any exchange that solicits or permits US customers to transact business, which you in turn facilitate, means you're on the hook too, even if you don't think you are.

But what the hell am I doing, debating some virtual "service provider" about how they're about to get the hammer. Go ahead, keep doing what you're doing, I'll laugh at the headlines later.
Just wait unitl the SEC comes after these clowns.

That'll rustle some jimmies, for sure.

They're just the middleman, who will deal with all the regulations and 'fun' that the Exchanges seem to have a lacking in. Therefore, allowing the Exchanges to have known compliant customers to interact with, and also decreasing the time it takes to exchange fiat to crypto.

Cool, then they'll be the ones that the SEC goes after to get all that juicy account information. Naturally, they have zero response, because they know that being based in Panama isn't going to save them. The SEC got Erik Voorhees there, and it will find this company as well.

What about located and regulated in Panama is so hard to understand? Nothing to do with SEC we are regulated by the SMV.  Erik is a US citizen.
legendary

They're just the middleman, who will deal with all the regulations and 'fun' that the Exchanges seem to have a lacking in. Therefore, allowing the Exchanges to have known compliant customers to interact with, and also decreasing the time it takes to exchange fiat to crypto.

Cool, then they'll be the ones that the SEC goes after to get all that juicy account information. Naturally, they have zero response, because they know that being based in Panama isn't going to save them. The SEC got Erik Voorhees there, and it will find this company as well.

legendary

Activity: 615
Merit: 554

Public exchanges that are about to lunch this quarter are 1btcxe.com airbex.com and one of the current largest exchanges (soon to be announced)

Tasty. With ASIC MINER having serious problems, Crypto Financial may be the saving grace on Havelock these days. The large exchange that has come on board is encouraging news. I will keep the speculation on who they are to myself as this should be revealed soon. Exciting times ahead for CFIG.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254

This is a long term investment, floatyfish.  Check back in 2020.
Activity: 373
A few new exchanges have opened accounts with CFIG, many more individuals as well...

Might be that word is getting out that the services they provide is the way to go for Crypto related companies to manage their fiat accounts. Especially in light of the recent FinCen Administrative ruling which did affirm that an exchange needs to be licensed to operate.  CFIG takes care of all the license KYC AML issues for the exchange and provides them with Fiat bank accounts. 

Activity: 656
Any news? there seems to be some buying going on at havelock
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2fe0vz/crypto_capital_presents_1btcxe_a_next_generation/

join the trading challenge today and help us make a better Bitcoin exchange for tomorrow.

glad to see this finally come out!  good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: