Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] Mintspare (MS) Bitcoin Electronic Trade-in Service - Official Thread - page 6. (Read 35877 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Since MS has not issued any financial statements, is it safe to assume that none of the funds were dispersed?  You're still holding all of the raised capital?

Also, thank you for acknowledging that you do trade in the offerings on your "Platform."  Were the 733 shares purchased during the IPO, and/or ware they taken in lieu of fee payments?
Activity: 328
My question, since you missed it:

"Without any inside information you can not possibly dole out the raised capital "as needed."
How could you possibly know how much is needed without access to the issuer's finances?"

The companies receive Funding from us based on reports they release publicly and that we can verify directly with them privately.
My question, since you missed it:

"Without any inside information you can not possibly dole out the raised capital "as needed."
How could you possibly know how much is needed without access to the issuer's finances?"

We act as a third party escrow service. And to answer your question Havelock Investments does not sell any of the Funds we currently list on our Site.

Full Disclosure: we currently own 733 Units in MS, current value is less than 1 Bitcoin. 
We don't disclose the exact amount of funds currently held in escrow for each of our Funds. We don't have any inside information that is not made public. We are in constant contact with them to make sure the company is active and making progress.

Without any inside information you can not possibly dole out the raised capital "as needed."

How could you possibly know how much is needed without access to the issuer's finances?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

We don't have any inside information that is not made public. We are in constant contact with them to make sure the company is active and making progress.

"The public" has been lead to believe that this forum would be the definitive place for accessing information on this company. Questions have been posed, no answers of any kind have been posted (for months!!!). So clearly you do have information that has not been made public. Ridiculous to say otherwise because no information has been made public by any means whatsoever.

You never answered whether you buy and sell these stocks . . .

We do hold the Bitcoins raised during their offering in escrow and only distribute those funds as needed.

That's reassuring. Could you let us know how much of the 310.82 raised via your IPO have been distributed to them?

We have been working with Mintspare closely during the past few months and they have a bright future ahead of them.

This is a little curious. Are you implying that you have inside information of a material nature? We, the rest of the investment community, has no access to any information on this company whatsoever. Do you guys buy and sell these stocks?

We don't disclose the exact amount of funds currently held in escrow for each of our Funds. We don't have any inside information that is not made public. We are in constant contact with them to make sure the company is active and making progress.

We do hold the Bitcoins raised during their offering in escrow and only distribute those funds as needed.

That's reassuring. Could you let us know how much of the 310.82 raised via your IPO have been distributed to them?

We have been working with Mintspare closely during the past few months and they have a bright future ahead of them.

This is a little curious. Are you implying that you have inside information of a material nature? We, the rest of the investment community, has no access to any information on this company whatsoever. Do you guys buy and sell these stocks?
We offer Companies the option to raise capital through our Platform. Those are early stage companies, some will fail, some will make moderate income, and a few will provide a great opportunity to the people who took a chance on them...

To be more precise, all but one of your offerings are trading below initial listing price, most substantially lower (including your own), and some simply ran away with the coin.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
And what about COG? Is that now controlled by a mystery man from the Netherlands?

Please make a statement regarding delisting NeoBee[Q].

Re. "bright future":  You've been wrong before.  Pretty much every time Undecided

If and when we do make a decision in regards to NEOBEE[Q] it will be made through an email to the Fund's unit holders and via the Fund's overview page.

We offer Companies the option to raise capital through our Platform. Those are early stage companies, some will fail, some will make moderate income, and a few will provide a great opportunity to the people who took a chance on them. Just because they are related to Bitcoin does not make them a success or a failure. Hard work, some luck and the ability to survive and adapt to the market will determine which companies will make it and which won't.
We have been working with Mintspare closely during the past few months and they have a bright future ahead of them. They should and will start to post and respond to requests on this forum.

Please make a statement regarding delisting NeoBee[Q].

Re. "bright future":  You've been wrong before.  Pretty much every time Undecided
We have been working with Mintspare closely during the past few months and they have a bright future ahead of them. They should and will start to post and respond to requests on this forum.

the longer-term solution is for Havelock to hold IPO funds in escrow and to actually do something proactive to protect their investors and build credibility for their exchange. a start-up goes to the public market for capital fine . . . let's just have a bit of oversight and have Havelock turn-over the funds on a draw-down basis that would comply with their published prospective. . .

other controls. . . a requirement for a publicly viewable wallet and monthly/quarterly financial statements. it seems pretty basic but, if a company doesn't comply with these requirements, they would risk de-listing. these kinds of controls exist on other exchanges and they make sense.

If Havelock halts trading, "investors" are left holding teh bag. 

someone is always going to be left holding the bag. . . but is it really ethical to be offering a forum (and collecting commissions) where people can buy MS when in all likelyhood MS does not really exist? based on the information on Havelock's website, one would think that you are buying into an existing operation. . .  and Havelock, while collecting commissions, and having promoted this company, takes no responsibility in helping "investors" determine whether this company actually exists or is just a fiction. . .
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
At what point does Havelock de-list? Maybe they'll just continue to collect more commissions as this thing trades down to 0.

I asked the same question re: NeoBee, got no answer.
The funny thing is intervention by Havelock is the last thing MS "investors" want.
If Havelock halts trading, "investors" are left holding teh bag. 

@Havelock:  Perhaps add "Q" to the ticker, denoting Mintspare's uncertain future?  MSQ?

Sent Mintspare some of my electronics, and they've yet to credit me with BTC. It's been over a week...

Leads me to believe that this thing is cooked. My guess is that all of the coins that were set aside for bankrolling purchases are gone. I wonder what accountability Havelock has in this? They made a tidy commission on an IPO that has now has all appearances of being a scam - not that it didn't seem shady from day one.

I think it would be highly appropriate for Havelock to take some kind of proactive role in this . . . Like a statement saying something to the effect of: "we have requested Mintspare to provide financial statements and an accounting of all funds dispersed but, regrettably, we are no longer to contact the operator of this project . . . "

At what point does Havelock de-list? Maybe they'll just continue to collect more commissions as this thing trades down to 0.

And . . . Galfry Puechavy . . . remember the name . . . I have a feeling there will be a next time for this guy . . .
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!

Sent Mintspare some of my electronics, and they've yet to credit me with BTC. It's been over a week...
Hate to be the bearer of bad news on this one, but looking pretty obvious this asset was never really on the level :/  Best of luck to you though.

Mintspare := Scam_balam;

Edit: I wonder if that's your ipad in the window reflection?  (sorry, bad joke, doesn't even look like an ipad)
Activity: 7

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Oh Jesus, don't tell me this guy ain't 100% legit!

At first glance, this IPO seemed to offer very poor terms to investors, had a preposterous evaluation of itself and had financial projections that were absurdly un-plausible. An "investment opportunity" that you take to your rich uncle with the hope that he takes pity on you. Though evidently a very poor
"investment", i resisted the temptation to call it a scam . . .

Now, towards the end of April, with still no financials from February or March, with no operational updates, no projections/guidances, one has to wonder about the operator of this project, Galfry Puechavy. He has reneged on his promises to supply reports and transparency and has effectively disappeared with a good chunk of this communities BTC.

At best, he is woefully irresponsible and incompetent at overseeing a publicly traded company. At worst. . . another BTC charlatan.

Anyone in and around Miami that could take a look and see if anything is going on at their physical premise? I think earlier in this thread, Galfry had posted details of where he was setting up his "operations" . . .

Pages:
Jump to: