Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] SCRYPT 4 GH/s hosted scrypt mining project by CRYPTX - page 30. (Read 64067 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I don't think I understand this 100% yet(maybe a lot less), but don't the current dividends represent 2 IPO batches of hash power paying out to almost 3 IPO batches of shares?  Won't the yield be significantly greater after Tuesday when the remaining hashing power arrives.  Considering the current price, doesn't that make the potential next week dividend extremely high considering they are already at +70% yearly return(ignoring Havelocks calculations)?  The price seems to have gone down since dividend announcement so I think I missed something. 
we are at 74% return at current share price of 0.04049999
it shouldn't be significantly greater but i guess around 1/3, but they aren't even gonna get the machines up until tuesday minimum

I see.  I'm new here as you can see, so that seemed high to me.  If dividend yield went up a 1/3 that would bring annual return to over 100% I think.  What do people here consider a good return for the risk of this project?

This is roughly in line with where PETA has been.. 70% yield.
I'm happy with Scrypt so far. If Tuesday happen, share price will go up.

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=SCRYPT

It would be nice if havelock could update the yield calculation to be accurate. I don't want current investors to get scared away from a clerical error.
Activity: 5
I don't think I understand this 100% yet(maybe a lot less), but don't the current dividends represent 2 IPO batches of hash power paying out to almost 3 IPO batches of shares?  Won't the yield be significantly greater after Tuesday when the remaining hashing power arrives.  Considering the current price, doesn't that make the potential next week dividend extremely high considering they are already at +70% yearly return(ignoring Havelocks calculations)?  The price seems to have gone down since dividend announcement so I think I missed something. 
it shouldn't be significantly greater but i guess around 1/3, but they aren't even gonna get the machines up until tuesday minimum

I see.  I'm new here as you can see, so that seemed high to me.  If dividend yield went up a 1/3 that would bring annual return to over 100% I think.  What do people here consider a good return for the risk of this project?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I don't think I understand this 100% yet(maybe a lot less), but don't the current dividends represent 2 IPO batches of hash power paying out to almost 3 IPO batches of shares?  Won't the yield be significantly greater after Tuesday when the remaining hashing power arrives.  Considering the current price, doesn't that make the potential next week dividend extremely high considering they are already at +70% yearly return(ignoring Havelocks calculations)?  The price seems to have gone down since dividend announcement so I think I missed something.  
Activity: 5
I don't think I understand this 100% yet(maybe a lot less), but don't the current dividends represent 2 IPO batches of hash power paying out to almost 3 IPO batches of shares?  Won't the yield be significantly greater after Tuesday when the remaining hashing power arrives.  Considering the current price, doesn't that make the potential next week dividend extremely high considering they are already at +70% yearly return(ignoring Havelocks calculations)?  The price seems to have gone down since dividend announcement so I think I missed something.  
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
I didn't receive a dividend, what's the deal?

It was announced but not paid yet. They likely put the div in as they were making the deposit to havelock. We will see dividends sometime soon.

Ahhhh. Nevermind then. I just woke up. Still rubbing the eye crusties out.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

It was announced but not paid yet. They likely put the div in as they were making the deposit to havelock. We will see dividends sometime soon.
Activity: 129
Activity: 672
What is going in? This isn't the original 50/50 split you said in your prospectus?

Indeed, that needs an explanation.

The yield on Havelock is incorrect, I think that's because they base their calculation on monthly divs
only 40% of profits for div?
im assuming something to do with us not getting to 10GH off the jump? would like a little explanation on this
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
only 40% of profits for div?
copper member
Activity: 224
First of all we like to thank all of you for your confidence in CryptX and in the SCRYPT-X project. We strive to make this the most successful scrypt mining operation out there.

The IPO was a great success with the sale of 29,438 units. The units are already trading at a markup of 10% over the initial IPO price.

What happened so far?
We managed to over deliver on our promise and deployed 2 GH/s only 48 hours after the start of the IPO. This means we will be able to pay our first dividend today.

What will happen in the near future?
29,438 Units are sold, which means we are going to deploy 2,944 Mh/s or 2.944 Gh/s of scrypt hash power. We are expecting the next 0.944 Gh/s of hash power to arrive here on Tuesday.

What is our long term strategy?
Our long term strategy is to create value for our unit holders.  Unit value can be created by investing in the future of the mine so we can expand it and become a major player in the scrypt mining space. We are building a reinvestment fund out of the revenue to be able to make large big deals in the future (and by doing so, get preferential access to new hardware and better pricing).

Calculation of dividend:
1,905 LTC or 44.40678736 BTC in total from mining
-   16.86671494 BTC as dividend (0.00057296 BTC/share)
-   25.30007242 BTC reinvestment
-   2.24 BTC as hosting fee

The reinvestment funds will be stored on the following BTC address: 1352744hZq89cZMzBdTWj9yejUwjrzfxcV
Mining payout address (for converted altcoins) is 1KwRkCrT5KJE8ZxXnVHgB2R38d5sZiWvic

What is going in? This isn't the original 50/50 split you said in your prospectus?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
First of all we like to thank all of you for your confidence in CryptX and in the SCRYPT-X project. We strive to make this the most successful scrypt mining operation out there.

The IPO was a great success with the sale of 29,438 units. The units are already trading at a markup of 10% over the initial IPO price.

What happened so far?
We managed to over deliver on our promise and deployed 2 GH/s only 48 hours after the start of the IPO. This means we will be able to pay our first dividend today.

What will happen in the near future?
29,438 Units are sold, which means we are going to deploy 2,944 Mh/s or 2.944 Gh/s of scrypt hash power. We are expecting the next 0.944 Gh/s of hash power to arrive here on Tuesday.

What is our long term strategy?
Our long term strategy is to create value for our unit holders.  Unit value can be created by investing in the future of the mine so we can expand it and become a major player in the scrypt mining space. We are building a reinvestment fund out of the revenue to be able to make large big deals in the future (and by doing so, get preferential access to new hardware and better pricing).

Calculation of dividend:
1,905 LTC or 44.40678736 BTC in total from mining
-   16.86671494 BTC as dividend (0.00057296 BTC/share)
-   25.30007242 BTC reinvestment
-   2.24 BTC as hosting fee

The reinvestment funds will be stored on the following BTC address: 1352744hZq89cZMzBdTWj9yejUwjrzfxcV
Mining payout address (for converted altcoins) is 1KwRkCrT5KJE8ZxXnVHgB2R38d5sZiWvic
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Looks like div of ฿0.00057296 per share

Havelock is saying 19% yield, doesn't seem right to me
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Looks like div of ฿0.00057296 per share
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
2014-05-15 12:55:56
   6455/6455   ฿0.10000000   ฿645.5000

thats a pretty hefty chunk of shares for one person

Do you want me to cancel my order?

*joke*
2014-05-15 12:55:56
   6455/6455   ฿0.10000000   ฿645.5000

thats a pretty hefty chunk of shares for one person
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
i'm really curious to see div and maths here.

Grin
copper member
Activity: 224
So I'm guessing we should see our first dividend payment any time now?

Edit: After reading the prospectus again I see that the payments are on a Friday, so I guess that means 'today' at some stage (I'm in New Zealand where Friday is almost over! Smiley )

Expect it in around 4-6 hours time
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
So I'm guessing we should see our first dividend payment any time now?

Edit: After reading the prospectus again I see that the payments are on a Friday, so I guess that means 'today' at some stage (I'm in New Zealand where Friday is almost over! Smiley )
Activity: 672
In the prospectus it says that IPO will end 15/05/2014 or when all batches are sold, so that would be today.
Can't or musn't this be prolonged by another week?

Nope. It ends today.

Thanks for you analysis mikemike. I made a rough estimate that was more or less the same. Excellent return for a 50% reinvestment project.

Indeed, the market should open right after the end of the IPO. Actually it's better to have less shares sold at IPO for the current unitholders since before ScryptX reach full capacity (100 KH/s per unit) it'll dilute the dividends between them.

At the moment, if they are still hashing at 2Gh/s, deployement is ~69% done.
Pages:
Jump to: