Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] SCRYPT 4 GH/s hosted scrypt mining project by CRYPTX - page 35. (Read 64067 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So people are buying this stock and apparently nobody cares that the projections in the prospectus are inaccurate?

Ignoring the fact that difficulty will be probably twice the measly 8% they predict and the fact that they won't get 10gh online by the 15th.

Dividends projections in 1 year add up to less than 100% instead of 200% like advertised.

When you consider realistic difficulty increases we are looking at around 20% ROI in 1 year vs the 200% advertised.

The projections as a whole are a joke. For example, they are assuming BTC and LTC will stay the same. Which is crazy. If they could predict them accurately then the ROI cold swing anywhere from 10% to 1000%. It screws up reinvestment, difficulty, everything. There's no point having them there.

Even with that though I've still invested.

They will have the machines online by the 15th, the Monday after by the latest. Ill happily escrow a bet with you for that. If you knew these people and followed the last few months of PETA you would understand.

The way I'm looking at it, it's better to buy into their company and receive dividends, than it would be for me to buy these 87 TH/s machines, have them shipped over, pay taxes, pay a monthly hosting fee, pay electricity ect ect

These are some of, if not the best price/performance/cost machines on the market. Saying your not going to get an ROI is the same as saying no miners will get an ROI. And if that was the case, all the networks and miners would cease to exist and the difficulty would shoot down towards zero
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
So people are buying this stock and apparently nobody cares that the projections in the prospectus are inaccurate?

Ignoring the fact that difficulty will be probably twice the measly 8% they predict and the fact that they won't get 10gh online by the 15th.

Dividends projections in 1 year add up to less than 100% instead of 200% like advertised.

When you consider realistic difficulty increases we are looking at around 20% ROI in 1 year vs the 200% advertised.

It'd be really stupid of them not to be able to get it online shortly after that if they have a data center and a partner for A2 boxes.

If I had ~1000 Bitcoins, I could probably get about 3GH up by next week without any sort of "Exclusive" contract that they speak of.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Any ideas on when it will be open for open market trading?  it seems it opens up for a few minutes after each batch sells out, then they close it.
That was a mistake.
IPO ends on May 15th. Open market trading can start only after that.
Activity: 574
I think their will be only 3 batch for sell, just a feeling I'm getting... Cryptx will keep 2 batch on the side for now
?
Activity: 226
I think their will be only 3 batch for sell, just a feeling I'm getting... Cryptx will keep 2 batch on the side for now

aren't there 10 batches in total?

for today I meant sorry

maybe 2 on Friday? then... ?

Edit: it's also where I want to buy on Friday Wink
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

aren't there 10 batches in total?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

4th batch is ready and in line. Smiley
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
37 shares got sold at the wrong price it seems... correct?

I think trading was open for a brief moment, maybe some kind of mistake.

It was open, I saw shares listed at 1 btc each.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

I think trading was open for a brief moment, maybe some kind of mistake.

correct, but now batch2 is sold out which would mean they are sold at the right price ;-) only a bit too early lol

Lats price used to show 0.0395 not 0.041

its correct indeed now Wink (time adjustment I guess)
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Any ideas on when it will be open for open market trading?  it seems it opens up for a few minutes after each batch sells out, then they close it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

correct, but now batch2 is sold out which would mean they are sold at the right price ;-) only a bit too early lol
Activity: 574
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Round 2's nearly complete. Less than 1000 to go.

I think after friday's dividend payment of PETA we will see some extra buying in SCRYPT-X.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
So I may have missed the answers, but I have two questions that tie into each other:

1) Since dividends are paid in Bitcoin, which exchange(s) will be used to convert any mined altcoins into Bitcoin?
2) Given your projections, you'll be mining 5,000+ Litecoins each week (more at the beginning of course). How do you plan on converting that volume of currency to Bitcoin without disrupting the normal 'ebb and flow'?

With PETA, there were really two primary variables; network difficulty and BTC/Fiat price.
With SCRYPT-X, there are now three; altcoin difficulty (or difficulties), BTC/Fiat price, BTC/Altcoin price. It's like buying gold so you can speculate on the price of silver.

1) We can trade them on the ghash.io and BTC-E exchange (or any other exchange that has good liquidity and rates).
2) We will convert alt-coins each day, both exchanges provide enough liquidity to not disrupt the market.

Thanks for the clarification. I suppose only time will tell how altcoin price and volume fluctuations effect dividends.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
What's the maximum number of tranches they are doing?

10 ...10,000 units in each one.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
from prospectus:

THE INSURANCE

Investor insurance

The issuer has no right to release additional shares at any time or for any price. Thanks to
this limitation, the value of initial units is non-dilutable. The issuer does, however, have the
right to change the price and/or quantity of any scheduled sale batches of shares.
CryptX will regularly update all relevant information about SCRYPT so that shareholders can
evaluate the performance, capital outlay, and future of the project.

Start date insurance

SCRYPT-X start of deployment is scheduled mid-May, 2014.
The CryptX management team is well aware of the importance of timing the mine’s
deployment. We have a contract with Innosilicon to deliver our miners out of stock. We also
own our own datacenter which enables us to deploy our miners immediately on arrival.
Pages:
Jump to: