Pages:
Author

Topic: Health and Religion - page 94. (Read 210871 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 26, 2016, 11:48:39 AM

There you go again. You can't debunk the proof and the evidence, so all you do is use the political science of picking on me to cover up the fact that you can't debunk the science that God exists. Come on, if you think that it is scribblings of a deluded man. Debunk it step by step. Or are you to dimwitted to even try?

God made the universe. He made the physics of the universe. To make something like this, he needed to be outside of them, even though He may have placed Himself within them after He made them. His "physics" is not the physics of the universe. He may not have needed a beginning to exist. But if He did, there is no way we could understand any of it, since we still are having trouble even accepting God, Himself, in the face of the proof and evidence.

Cool

Even your comments are stating that you have no evidence. He may this.... he may that.... You do not know so how can you attempt to use this as evidence.

Consider the scientist. He writes up his paperwork, and publishes it. Then, when he gets on a forum like this, he doesn't post his paperwork in every last post he posts, especially if the paperwork is extensive.

I have posted my so-to-speak paperwork elsewhere in posts, over and over. You haven't posted any paperwork. Who are you trying to kid? You can barely even think. And here you are, attempting to use political science on me, without even realizing what you are doing.

Cool

I am not the one making "claims". I have never said anything apart from show me the proof in physical form.

Do not confuse your limited ability to prove with my questions of proof.

What a joker you have turned out to be. The world is kinda gigantic. And yet it isn't enough physical proof for you.

No claims? All you do is claim that there isn't any physical evidence. Wake up.

Cool

No it is not enough proof. Because I do not believe the evidence which you provide.
Where in the world do you live? If you aren't aware of the greatness of the machine universe around you, nothing you say can ever make any sense.

This is the basis of my belief.... it's different to your's so I do not expect you to understand. You are a little lamb who follows the rules of an ancient fictional book blindly.
You follow things that don't make any sense. They seem to make sense to you. But you haven't investigated them deeply enough to find out that they don't make sense.

In addition, how in the world do you know that I follow the rules of some ancient fictional book? If you are that close to me in my life, let me in on who you are.

You have already been asked in a previous thread to ask your god to post a selfie. So please talk with him about this!

Maybe you should try waking up.

As I have already expressed, God is having mercy on you by not posting a selfie. How is this? God is so great that if you saw a selfie of Him, it would kill you on the spot.

When are you going to wake up and see that you essentially know nothing at all?

Cool

So because I don't believe your so called evidence.... whereby you provide your own ramblings as evidence, this is wrong? Hmmmm

I follow things which make sense to me. You follow things which make sense to you. I only ask you to prove the things which you consider truth. Proof in the form of physical evidence.

You have told me many times you follow the words of your bible.... maybe you should re-read all of your ramblings!

If your God is all so powerful, he can kill me. At least it would be proof. He certainly instructs people to do this in your bible. But once again, your own comments point to the fact your bible is a fictional piece of work.

When are you going to wake up for your delusions?

Cool

You believe the evidence and the proof as well. You can't refute it, even in your own mind. In fact, the proof is so strong that ALL science is based on cause and effect.

You might follow things that make sense to you, but that doesn't mean they are accurate things. Not everything is physical. Consider sunlight. There is energy involved. Consider Newton's 3rd Law. It doesn't state that only physical things operate by it.

I haven't made any ramblings. But, if any of my writings are close to ramblings, they are still more logical that the things you write.

God made you to exist and live. Why would He want to kill you? The real question is, Why are you trying to avoid the truth? Are you trying to kill yourself?

When are you going to wake up regarding your delusions?

Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
December 26, 2016, 06:07:39 AM

I am not the one making "claims". I have never said anything apart from show me the proof in physical form.

What a joker you have turned out to be. The world is kinda gigantic. And yet it isn't enough physical proof for you.

Cool
[/quote]

No it is not enough proof. Because I do not believe the evidence which you provide. [/quote]Where in the world do you live? If you aren't aware of the greatness of the machine universe around you, nothing you say can ever make any sense.

This is the basis of my belief.... it's different to your's so I do not expect you to understand. You are a little lamb who follows the rules of an ancient fictional book blindly.
You follow things that don't make any sense. They seem to make sense to you. But you haven't investigated them deeply enough to find out that they don't make sense.

In addition, how in the world do you know that I follow the rules of some ancient fictional book? If you are that close to me in my life, let me in on who you are.

You have already been asked in a previous thread to ask your god to post a selfie. So please talk with him about this!

As I have already expressed, God is having mercy on you by not posting a selfie. How is this? God is so great that if you saw a selfie of Him, it would kill you on the spot.

Cool
[/quote]

So because I don't believe your so called evidence.... whereby you provide your own ramblings as evidence, this is wrong? Hmmmm

I follow things which make sense to me. You follow things which make sense to you. I only ask you to prove the things which you consider truth. Proof in the form of physical evidence.

You have told me many times you follow the words of your bible.... maybe you should re-read all of your ramblings!

If your God is all so powerful, he can kill me. At least it would be proof. He certainly instructs people to do this in your bible. But once again, your own comments point to the fact your bible is a fictional piece of work.

When are you going to wake up for your delusions?

Cool
legendary
December 26, 2016, 04:15:25 AM

There you go again. You can't debunk the proof and the evidence, so all you do is use the political science of picking on me to cover up the fact that you can't debunk the science that God exists. Come on, if you think that it is scribblings of a deluded man. Debunk it step by step. Or are you to dimwitted to even try?

God made the universe. He made the physics of the universe. To make something like this, he needed to be outside of them, even though He may have placed Himself within them after He made them. His "physics" is not the physics of the universe. He may not have needed a beginning to exist. But if He did, there is no way we could understand any of it, since we still are having trouble even accepting God, Himself, in the face of the proof and evidence.

Cool

Even your comments are stating that you have no evidence. He may this.... he may that.... You do not know so how can you attempt to use this as evidence.

Consider the scientist. He writes up his paperwork, and publishes it. Then, when he gets on a forum like this, he doesn't post his paperwork in every last post he posts, especially if the paperwork is extensive.

I have posted my so-to-speak paperwork elsewhere in posts, over and over. You haven't posted any paperwork. Who are you trying to kid? You can barely even think. And here you are, attempting to use political science on me, without even realizing what you are doing.

Cool

Cool

No it is not enough proof. Because I do not believe the evidence which you provide.
Where in the world do you live? If you aren't aware of the greatness of the machine universe around you, nothing you say can ever make any sense.

Cool
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
December 26, 2016, 02:35:11 AM
I rather eat those pills, it makes me feel better.
Poorness and work what you dont get money at all. Forces you to live on cheap rent houses.
Im not bad person or sadistic
December 26, 2016, 01:39:03 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

No it is not enough proof. Because I do not believe the evidence which you provide. This is the basis of my belief.... it's different to your's so I do not expect you to understand. You are a little lamb who follows the rules of an ancient fictional book blindly.

legendary
December 25, 2016, 09:28:01 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
December 25, 2016, 07:55:33 PM

Cool

Cool

legendary
December 25, 2016, 11:20:48 AM

Cool

Cool
December 25, 2016, 10:11:41 AM

Cool

legendary
December 25, 2016, 12:33:39 AM

Cool

I already did many times over.  You just reject any reason.

Here you go again:

1. "Cause and effect": If we assume that God initiated the Big Bang, who initiated God?  If you assume that every effect has to have a cause, if God caused Big Bang, he needs a cause since he is the effect.   So cause and effect cannot be prove anything.
Big Bang is theory. Until we know it is fact, there is no need to consider it.

2. "Entropy is increasing hence complexity is decreasing and if God created the universe, being the supreme complexity, the complexity decreases from the initial point of super-complexity aka God."
God, being not part of this universe, doesn't follow the physics of this universe. So, we don't know that entropy can be applied to God... or do you have evidence for this?

- your statement about complexity decreasing is invalid because the complexity actually increases, we are the very proof.  
In what way are we the proof? There are plenty of people who uderstand from science that we are devolving. Since there is no strong evidence for evolution, we are not the proof at all.

Evolution is the proof of it.  
Evolution is theory, which means that it is not fact. In fact, there are many people who have shown that evolution is mathematically impossible ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-mathematical-impossibility-of-evolution-1454732 ). In addition, consider irreducible complexity. Evolution is not a consideration because it essentially doesn't exist.

Besides, entropy and complexity are not correlated.  Entropy is a measure of disorder at the molecular level.  it is a statistical measure.  You are having problems grasping the definition of entropy.
Yet, in the overall state of the universe, entropy is increasing while complexity is decreasing.

You got any other "scientific proofs"?  Bring it on!!!

You realise that any physical evidence would clear up any doubts, right?  But since there is no physical evidence, you got stuck with "metaphysical proofs".

The existence of the universe is the physical evidence. You forgot to attempt to rebut the machine and the Maker.

Nice try, though.

Cool

So you are using "God made the universe" assertion to prove your cause and effect "proof"?  By excluding God from causality you want to proof his existence.

You obviously know a diddly squat about a scientific method.  Stop spreading your bullshit and wrapping it into "science".

So, you are increasing the lie that God does not exist, to suggest that it is an assertion, when you know absolutely well that you have nothing that can rebut the evidence and proof I have shown at:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380.

As I have said, God, being the Creator of the universe, does not exist according to the physics of the universe, except in ways He wants.

Your assertion is like, because people make cars, people follow the laws of car engines. Not only are you warped in your thinking, but you are an intentional liar, because you know better, and yet express the opposite of the truth.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
December 24, 2016, 10:20:46 PM

Why Loma Linda residents live longer than the rest of us: They treat the body like a temple
http://www.latimes.com/health/la-he-blue-zone-loma-linda-20150711-story.html
22,000 residents of Loma Linda, where as many as a third of the people are Seventh-day Adventists. Their faith instructs them to treat their bodies as temples: little or no meat or fish, no smoking or alcohol, plenty of exercise and a sense of purpose.

Spend a little time in Loma Linda, and what distinguishes it from, say, the adjacent city of San Bernardino becomes apparent...

On a residential street, tables piled with grapefruit and oranges for sale — on the honor system — sit outside houses. Sixteen-year-old Claire Fontoura says there are few overweight students at her Adventist high school. The cafeteria at Loma Linda University is vegetarian. Students attend chapel every Wednesday to, as the chaplain put it one recent morning, "stop stressing about tests, stop texting ... put away our to-do lists." And the campus fitness center, and its programs on diet and exercise, are open to the community.

Studies have shown that Seventh-day Adventists, who have a broad range of ethnic backgrounds, live as much as a decade longer than the rest of us, which led to Loma Linda being identified as one of five longevity spots, called Blue Zones, on the planet and the only one in the United States.

"I don't think we're so bold as to say that the only way to have this eight- to 10-year advantage is to be an Adventist," said Fontoura, vice president/chief wholeness officer at Loma Linda University Health. "We do view it as the core. But how people get there is up to them."
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
December 24, 2016, 06:26:42 PM

If you dedicate your life to some false idea... No big deal, natural selection will take care of it.

On this point at least af_newbie we agree.

In that spirit I would advise you to read the demographic information provided in the OP.
legendary
December 24, 2016, 06:12:38 PM

Cool

I already did many times over.  You just reject any reason.

Here you go again:

1. "Cause and effect": If we assume that God initiated the Big Bang, who initiated God?  If you assume that every effect has to have a cause, if God caused Big Bang, he needs a cause since he is the effect.   So cause and effect cannot be prove anything.
Big Bang is theory. Until we know it is fact, there is no need to consider it.

2. "Entropy is increasing hence complexity is decreasing and if God created the universe, being the supreme complexity, the complexity decreases from the initial point of super-complexity aka God."
God, being not part of this universe, doesn't follow the physics of this universe. So, we don't know that entropy can be applied to God... or do you have evidence for this?

- your statement about complexity decreasing is invalid because the complexity actually increases, we are the very proof.  
In what way are we the proof? There are plenty of people who uderstand from science that we are devolving. Since there is no strong evidence for evolution, we are not the proof at all.

Evolution is the proof of it.  
Evolution is theory, which means that it is not fact. In fact, there are many people who have shown that evolution is mathematically impossible ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-mathematical-impossibility-of-evolution-1454732 ). In addition, consider irreducible complexity. Evolution is not a consideration because it essentially doesn't exist.

Besides, entropy and complexity are not correlated.  Entropy is a measure of disorder at the molecular level.  it is a statistical measure.  You are having problems grasping the definition of entropy.
Yet, in the overall state of the universe, entropy is increasing while complexity is decreasing.

You got any other "scientific proofs"?  Bring it on!!!

You realise that any physical evidence would clear up any doubts, right?  But since there is no physical evidence, you got stuck with "metaphysical proofs".

The existence of the universe is the physical evidence. You forgot to attempt to rebut the machine and the Maker.

Nice try, though.

Cool
legendary
December 24, 2016, 05:29:30 PM
Icons full of all sorts of images. You believe them? For you this proof? Other evidence of the believers there. They are stupid people and take away useless to argue. They have no arguments. Their argument alone. There is a God because there is.

Maybe if you learn how to do scientific study, and how to look at nature, you will finally see the proof and evidence that God exists.

Cool

And you know? I asked you for the physical evidence.

Where is it?  Let's  do carbon dating on your God's bones, let's study him.

You want to do scientific studies?

Just because you ask me for something, doesn't mean I have to give it to you. I am not required because you are squirming.

Now, you. You show me the proof that God DOESN'T exist. Because if you don't have any proof, and if you say He doesn't exist, you are straight out a liar.

Cool

God does not exist because there is no proof he exist.

Nobody can present any physical evidence of his existence so no scientific studies can be done on him.

Here is the proof and evidence, again:

If you don't look at or calculate out the proof and the evidence, then you are a liar, or at best dishonorable.

Show me where the proof fails. Certainly the evidence doesn't fail. You can't, because it doesn't fail.

Cool

These are metaphysical scribblings of a deluded man.

Show me the physical evidence so that it can be studied scientifically.  

You started talking about scientific studies about God.  And yet you got no physical evidence to begin your study.

Cool
legendary
December 24, 2016, 05:10:59 PM
Icons full of all sorts of images. You believe them? For you this proof? Other evidence of the believers there. They are stupid people and take away useless to argue. They have no arguments. Their argument alone. There is a God because there is.

Maybe if you learn how to do scientific study, and how to look at nature, you will finally see the proof and evidence that God exists.

Cool

Just because you ask me for something, doesn't mean I have to give it to you. I am not required because you are squirming.

Now, you. You show me the proof that God DOESN'T exist. Because if you don't have any proof, and if you say He doesn't exist, you are straight out a liar.

Cool

God does not exist because there is no proof he exist.

Nobody can present any physical evidence of his existence so no scientific studies can be done on him.

Here is the proof and evidence, again:

If you don't look at or calculate out the proof and the evidence, then you are a liar, or at best dishonorable.

Show me where the proof fails. Certainly the evidence doesn't fail. You can't, because it doesn't fail.

Cool
legendary
December 24, 2016, 05:08:45 PM

Cool

Cool
This is not a dispute. If you say that God exists and thus you have no proof how can you believe that? Moreover you are afraid to admit that there is no God, because it will deprive you of the meaning of life.

Here is the proof and the evidence that God exists, given again because you are not checking it out. Just because you don't figure it out, or even look at the proof and evidence, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You are only proving yourself to be a liar, or dishonorable at best. The proof and evidence:

Cool
Activity: 289
December 24, 2016, 05:05:13 PM

Cool

Cool
This is not a dispute. If you say that God exists and thus you have no proof how can you believe that? Moreover you are afraid to admit that there is no God, because it will deprive you of the meaning of life.
legendary
December 24, 2016, 04:59:52 PM

Cool

Cool
legendary
December 24, 2016, 04:57:43 PM

Cool
In order to look for something to have at least circumstantial evidence that God exists. While there is no evidence, and therefore seek nothing and nowhere. You suggest to look for. This is nonsense.

As I have shown in my links here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380
the evidence and proof for the existence of God is readily available to all who want to look.

If you can't think well enough to figure out the scientific proof, all you need do is look at nature to see that God exists.

If you deny that God exists after looking at these things, you are a double liar, since you still don't have any proof that God doesn't exist.

Cool
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
December 24, 2016, 04:54:33 PM

Cool
In order to look for something to have at least circumstantial evidence that God exists. While there is no evidence, and therefore seek nothing and nowhere. You suggest to look for. This is nonsense.
Pages:
Jump to: