Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐛  HealthyWorm  •  Sig/Avatar Campaign  •  Full PoS  •  REAL SHOP OPEN  🐛 - page 10. (Read 68274 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
ok it's understandable, btw is there an android wallet cuz the link doesnt't work ? also what is the staking in % per year ? thank you
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Pfeff - how is your plan regarding Worm being added on other exchanges like: Cryptopia, Livecoin etc. ?

I am focused on why to stake the coin. It's up to the community to push for where it is traded
Activity: 10
Pfeff - how is your plan regarding Worm being added on other exchanges like: Cryptopia, Livecoin etc. ?

Activity: 490
Price of coin is still going down down down. Any news to prevent the price from going down? It come nearly to 1 sat? I think the coin needs more exposure to help it goes up. I like this coin and its pain to see that is slowly reaching a 1 digit price Sad
Hey, I Like worms, esp. healthy ones, like these Smiley

peace,

These are extremely healthy  Smiley
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
Hey, I Like worms, esp. healthy ones, like these Smiley

peace,
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
The name is very catchy,Hope your business cooperation can make a breakthrough, so people will follow a high degree

Seem like worm is a good catch and to harvest good also.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Why cant sync wallet :"?

I checked on the wallet too after seeing this post of yours. Yesterday I can't open the wallet some kind of fatal error appear on screen but don't remember what's the exact problem stated. Today, I just resync the wallet, the entire blocks. I noticed that it was stucked at 159822 (93.76%) for more than 4 hours.

But, re-opening and closing the wallet solves the issue. Hope it works for you too.
Why cant sync wallet :"?

What problems are you having? Make sure you are on v2
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Activity: 750
Merit: 100
Still looking good. Love me some worms.  Wink
Activity: 5
Any updates on the farm? Still haven't seen anything restocked.

It's going well. We are currently finishing up the first expansion and are still in the breeding stage
Activity: 5
Any updates on the farm? Still haven't seen anything restocked.
Price is still going down in exchanges. Any plan on how to make the price up? Planning to buy more to add on my staking. But i admit i like it low for now, it gives me opportunity to buy at a very low price. I'll be watching for this nice coin to rise.. Smiley
if we buy at exchange and keep it than also we get rewards or what?

You need to download the desktop wallet and sync it. Deposit your worm coin that you buy in the exchanges so you can have a rewards in staking your coin. The more or bigger your worm coin the bigger your rewards to receive. Good luck mate. Smiley
Thanks for clarification, bought around 5lakhs coins..will transfer to wallet now..cheers!! Hope to see higher prices in coming time...

Your very much welcome mate. Glad I help you with your quires. Keep on staking and buying at a low price. Think of it as a dead money, you'll see in the end you will be harvesting the crops of your patience. Good luck mate Smiley

Worms are selling for a good deal now 14 satoshi each. It might be a good idea to buy now. You can double or even triple up quickly so even of the rate per worm continues to fall you will still make a food profit a d if you sell at the correct time then you can even buy back what you sold plus more and then some profits.

I agree. Those swings are easy to trade through
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Price is still going down in exchanges. Any plan on how to make the price up? Planning to buy more to add on my staking. But i admit i like it low for now, it gives me opportunity to buy at a very low price. I'll be watching for this nice coin to rise.. Smiley
if we buy at exchange and keep it than also we get rewards or what?

You need to download the desktop wallet and sync it. Deposit your worm coin that you buy in the exchanges so you can have a rewards in staking your coin. The more or bigger your worm coin the bigger your rewards to receive. Good luck mate. Smiley
Thanks for clarification, bought around 5lakhs coins..will transfer to wallet now..cheers!! Hope to see higher prices in coming time...

Your very much welcome mate. Glad I help you with your quires. Keep on staking and buying at a low price. Think of it as a dead money, you'll see in the end you will be harvesting the crops of your patience. Good luck mate Smiley

Worms are selling for a good deal now 14 satoshi each. It might be a good idea to buy now. You can double or even triple up quickly so even of the rate per worm continues to fall you will still make a food profit a d if you sell at the correct time then you can even buy back what you sold plus more and then some profits.
I've started testing an idea for an automatic sorter during breeding. This will speed up the process quite a bit once successful
Are the signature campaign payments still happening ? Better yet is the signature campaign for WORM still on ?

Yes, they are sent every Sunday. And I increased payments 10x for the people who have had it a while, I just never said anything about the bonuses  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: