Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐛  HealthyWorm  •  Sig/Avatar Campaign  •  Full PoS  •  REAL SHOP OPEN  🐛 - page 7. (Read 68240 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 111
hey spotsir how the hell are you

can cex trolls eat these worms i like the idea self replicating

we miss you spotsie

and we still love you  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Forgot I had some $WORMs, how is the the project going dev? I'm still holding a nice bag. Are you going to be listed on any other exchanges in the near future?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
where are you, developers? would you mind giving me more details such as raodmap, whitepaper, coin specifications, please. Has the coin been dead

Nope, not dead. Superworms take a long time to breed
Activity: 26
REALLY HOWMONY WORM TOTAL COINS WHAT IS YOUR ROAD MAP ANY RESPONCIBLE DEV HERE?
legendary
When will I receive or my faucet earning be credited to my address? It will be two weeks tomorrow. Thanks and more power Smiley

I'll settle everyone's balance tomorrow on the faucet. Sorry for the delay
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
When will I receive or my faucet earning be credited to my address? It will be two weeks tomorrow. Thanks and more power Smiley
legendary
Definitely one of the best staking coins currently.  Maybe after the hype of the huge POS % has died down, more people will stake this.   I'm sure a lot of money has been lost on some of these coins, and it is hard to see them ever recovering.  

The high PoS ended a while ago. We are at a conservative 17% yearly now (for 2017, as this was launched on New Year's Day, January 1st of this year)
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
Definitely one of the best staking coins currently.  Maybe after the hype of the huge POS % has died down, more people will stake this.   I'm sure a lot of money has been lost on some of these coins, and it is hard to see them ever recovering. 
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Halloween Giveaway Drawing

is coming in a bit over 4 Days-ish (10/21).

Join https://forum.cryptoinfo.net and post comments on forum to earn NPO points for drawing!

Hurry up, guys & gals!! If you don't enter, it will be more chance to me.  Grin  J/K.

Cool Prize List

2500 bunny
100k electra
2500 half moon
250k halloween
100 hyper
100 knox
100 insane
2500 info
2500 runes
2500 sprouts
100 worms
100 zombucks

Sponsored by:
Cryptoinfo.net, Healthy Worm, Hyper, Insane, Halloween, Hesdeadjim, knox, & Info Coin Dev Teams!

Thanks for supporting Cryptoinfo and the Community!

legendary
Activity: 252
Hello if anyone has a large amount of WORM I would like to buy. Offering 15 sat to start~

Throw up some buy support  Smiley  Maybe you can catch a dump
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Hello if anyone has a large amount of WORM I would like to buy. Offering 15 sat to start~
Working on something  Wink

https://healthyworm.com/forum/index.php?topic=3.0 - If anyone wants to reserve their username, go for it!

More info on the new forum over there, please read that post. It will not be WORM, but it will be very closely related and will also be an accepted payment on https://healthyworm.com
Activity: 12
Hello!! Where can I download web wallet ?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
First saw this coin, I see is a responsible team, project schedule update also very timely, in this team, I believe that this coin can develop better and better, I will always hold the coin
Activity: 8
Hey HWC community. I've held WORM for a long time, and I've always loved the concept for your coin and store and community. I think this coin would be a great addition to the Cryptopia Exchange to help raise some more volume, get it into more people's hands, etc. If we started a pot of DOT coins for getting listed, I would be willing to put in to get it going. Let me know if this is something you would want Pleff and community. I would put in up to 100k DOT to get us started.
Honestly I'm so down for that, its time for people to see the potential of this coin the way we do. How much DOT does it usually take to get a coin listed on there? Sold a lot of my dot a while ago but I could acquire more. My goal is to get this coin to a penny by December, been getting all of my friends involved. As a community I think that's quite achievable.
Activity: 251
Merit: 251
Hey HWC community. I've held WORM for a long time, and I've always loved the concept for your coin and store and community. I think this coin would be a great addition to the Cryptopia Exchange to help raise some more volume, get it into more people's hands, etc. If we started a pot of DOT coins for getting listed, I would be willing to put in to get it going. Let me know if this is something you would want Pleff and community. I would put in up to 100k DOT to get us started.
Pages:
Jump to: