Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐛  HealthyWorm  •  Sig/Avatar Campaign  •  Full PoS  •  REAL SHOP OPEN  🐛 - page 9. (Read 68240 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
What are the plans before 2018?

Breed more worms, open sales back up, sell out again. Repeat
What about the plans as far as the growth of the coin. There are tons of people that would be interested in a coin like this. if we got some more exposure, there's no telling where this coin could grow too.

I'd like to get it to larger markets, but we need to increase volume where it's at before anyone will bother giving it a second look. Just being a stable network with 0 hiccups for nearly a year and having an actual business behind it is not enough these days without a genuine interest from other people for the coin to succeed

I admit the fault in marketing the coin is mine, but I needed to make sure the farm was able to run itself before I was confident enough to keep this shit running myself. I'm not asking for money or crowdfunding anything with regards to the farm; it's my responsibility to run, but the coin belongs to all of us
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

What about the plans as far as the growth of the coin. There are tons of people that would be interested in a coin like this. if we got some more exposure, there's no telling where this coin could grow too.

Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Can people buy worms with healthy worm now?

seen the shop but items are out of stock hmm
Automated Faucet for WORM: https://healthyworm.com/faucet/

If anyone wants their own account on here, send me a PM. I am manually adding people for testing to avoid alt accounts

Anyone who has one of these, please PM me the address you want the coins sent to every week
Activity: 6
I agree, WORM is one of the few start up cryptos that actually has a fully functional, brick and mortar, successful business established.
Activity: 210
Merit: 20
https://onlydoge.fans/
HealthyWorm coin is a great model for anyone trying too make a cryptocurrency and tie it into the business model Cheesy
Activity: 42
Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment.
If you are using the WORM Faucet, please F5 and get the latest updates  Smiley
Messaged you. and We should make a Discord to get some community involvement.

Send me one on your real account. I'm trying to get people in right now who will help stir up some talk before I open sales back up. The whole reason for manual addition right now is to avoid newbies who don't do anything and alt accounts

Still interested in a few more people who want to help with that. Anyone who is signed up, coins are paid every Sunday
Activity: 8
Messaged you. and We should make a Discord to get some community involvement.
Automated Faucet for WORM: https://healthyworm.com/faucet/

If anyone wants their own account on here, send me a PM. I am manually adding people for testing to avoid alt accounts
Activity: 490
Pfeff - how is your plan regarding Worm being added on other exchanges like: Cryptopia, Livecoin etc. ?

I am focused on why to stake the coin. It's up to the community to push for where it is traded

So why do we need to stake the coin?

Basically to earn rewards. The more worm coin you stake the more rewards you will receive. Hi Dev, any news on your worm? Price still bit low right now. I think more exposure will also help the coin. Smiley
Pfeff - how is your plan regarding Worm being added on other exchanges like: Cryptopia, Livecoin etc. ?

I am focused on why to stake the coin. It's up to the community to push for where it is traded

So why do we need to stake the coin?
Activity: 384
Merit: 107

True we the community can do the marketing but only the dev can submit for an exchange, for bittrex for example its free
Will be finishing the wallet updates soon
ok it's understandable, btw is there an android wallet cuz the link doesnt't work ? also what is the staking in % per year ? thank you

17% per year, if I'm not mistaken  Cool

Correct
ok it's understandable, btw is there an android wallet cuz the link doesnt't work ? also what is the staking in % per year ? thank you

17% per year, if I'm not mistaken  Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: