Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐛  HealthyWorm  •  Sig/Avatar Campaign  •  Full PoS  •  REAL SHOP OPEN  🐛 - page 6. (Read 68274 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
hello can anyone tell me max supply for this coin? Huh
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Whats the staking rate for this coin currently? In other words - what is the annual inflation?
17%
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Whats the staking rate for this coin currently? In other words - what is the annual inflation?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Been in this coin since the summer and here's my honest review, such a great staking coin for the long term, the price at times has been a roller coaster going up and down but once the business side of this coin (the actual worms) is in full motion theirs no telling where we could go. Worms are used for so many things, do your research  Smiley . In the meantime head over to the other coin as well and get FREE coins by leaving your browser open lol. EAZY MONEY
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I am still totally into this project even though it's down to 2 Sat sell orders on Coinexchange now with BTC spiking.  You can't get many better staking coins!  
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i realized that i was still retweeting posts from the time you made that possible in our twitter but that was in the time "digicube" , so i deleted it , but good luck with the healthy worm , there is a lot to read about it
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
I did not receive any reward.. allthough I filled in the form and stated which post I did in here.. Sad
So.. wondering why I did not receive it.
Can anyone tell me what went wrong?

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Which form did you fill out? The faucet had no form, I had to add people manually. I just checked and you did not have a faucet page (at least not with this username)

If you're talking about something other than the faucet, then I am not the person who has that information, sorry, but I don't see your name as having a faucet page
Well, I might be mixing some ANN threads for this one.. I found this one trough TheCryptoChat and I had to post a good interactive comment for the project and afterwards fill in a form to get some of those WORM.
So.. Maybe I made a mistake.. but how many threads are made for this one?
(search on bct is not always doing what I ask :p )
legendary
I did not receive any reward.. allthough I filled in the form and stated which post I did in here.. Sad

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Which form did you fill out? The faucet had no form, I had to add people manually. I just checked and you did not have a faucet page (at least not with this username)

If you're talking about something other than the faucet, then I am not the person who has that information, sorry, but I don't see your name as having a faucet page
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
When will my faucet earnings be credited?  Embarrassed Embarrassed

They were sent out today. Faucet will be on hold for a little while. Thanks to everyone who helped me test it. This program has moved to the site below

For now, you can use the forum at https://healthyworm.com/forum/index.php?topic=3 to earn some Nucleon (HealthyWorm Forum Coin)

Bitcointalk thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nucleon-neon-web-based-mining-via-forum-not-based-on-post-count-2249887

I have received my faucet earnings now.Thank you so much devc. Is the forum to earn the worm coin is own forum of healthy worm? I'm a little bit confused sir. Still holding my worm and staking in my wallet. Hoping to see some movements in exchanges in the near future. I will be constantly checking the progress of this coin. Good luck Dev. Cheers Smiley
legendary
For the record, WORM is very much still alive. I posted on Twitter one of the bins we are using for a second expansion
legendary
When will my faucet earnings be credited?  Embarrassed Embarrassed

They were sent out today. Faucet will be on hold for a little while. Thanks to everyone who helped me test it. This program has moved to the site below

For now, you can use the forum at https://healthyworm.com/forum/index.php?topic=3 to earn some Nucleon (HealthyWorm Forum Coin)

Bitcointalk thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nucleon-neon-web-based-mining-via-forum-not-based-on-post-count-2249887
legendary
Superworm update!

https://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin/status/926899321123074048 - Please favorite and RT to get the word spread that things are moving forward!
Activity: 180
Coin still around?

Dev need send me coin feed family.

Buy super bug for fill mouth.

Stomach rumble loud when no bug!
When will my faucet earnings be credited?  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I also like this coin and project. This coin have very promising future.
The first worm to be healthy.. the only other worm I knew that was less healthy was the one in tequila Smiley
I always like to follow some new coins and see ho original their roadmap /whitepaper/ANN is, this one has some mystery arround it so i'm triggered as well Smiley
Worm & Healthy in one name is making me wonder.. what's this all about, tell me more !
going to take some time to watch that youtube info and see if I'm convinced about it.
Be back later with my official thoughts on this one Wink
When will I receive or my faucet earning be credited to my address? It will be two weeks tomorrow. Thanks and more power Smiley

I'll settle everyone's balance tomorrow on the faucet. Sorry for the delay

Still dont received my faucet earnings Sad
Pages:
Jump to: