Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐛  HealthyWorm  •  Sig/Avatar Campaign  •  Full PoS  •  REAL SHOP OPEN  🐛 - page 5. (Read 68240 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
I added a Politics board (that might have been stupid), as well as Featured Altcoins, which will let people get themselves a board in front of a shitload of crypto enthusiasts; for this, I will most likely accept only WORM and NEON

https://healthyworm.com/forum
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
Is synching and staking fine.  My previous post here had a problem on my end with running two wallets on two different machines at the same time.
legendary
Anyone know how to copy the directory to a new computer?  I got an error, something about rebuilding the database, and the program won't run.  I would give a screenshot but I just decided to redownload the blockchain.   I would still like to know how to overcome this kind of error.

Just copy wallet.dat

However, if you must take the whole folder, ensure you have the Detach Databases at Shutdown option checked to make a portable bootstrap

Thanks!  That's what I was looking for.

You're very welcome. That should fix your problem  Smiley
Anyone know how to copy the directory to a new computer?  I got an error, something about rebuilding the database, and the program won't run.  I would give a screenshot but I just decided to redownload the blockchain.   I would still like to know how to overcome this kind of error.

Just copy wallet.dat

However, if you must take the whole folder, ensure you have the Detach Databases at Shutdown option checked to make a portable bootstrap

Thanks!  That's what I was looking for.
legendary

Just copy wallet.dat

Activity: 350
Merit: 46
I'm going to bet on this coin. I'm very optimistic about the concept of the store and the community. We look forward to the future of this coin.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
hi dev!

Whats the link to windows wallet - i have a lot of worm coins with me, wish to stake them!
and what's the current staking reward?
there's some error showing with the wallet shown on ANN page here!
Activity: 156
onion activo
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Happy New Year everyone. I am still around! I will post an update soon on the plan for WORM on YouTube. The plan has changed a bit and some people already know why, but it will be good in the end!
Good news can drive up the price of coins, it should not be too late to buy coins from now on, right?

You can always buy it if you like it.
Activity: 76
Happy New Year everyone. I am still around! I will post an update soon on the plan for WORM on YouTube. The plan has changed a bit and some people already know why, but it will be good in the end!
Good news can drive up the price of coins, it should not be too late to buy coins from now on, right?
Activity: 72
When will I receive or my faucet earning be credited to my address? It will be two weeks tomorrow. Thanks and more power Smiley

I'll settle everyone's balance tomorrow on the faucet. Sorry for the delay

Still dont received my faucet earnings Sad
How to get income on faucet? What do I need to provide?
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Expect surprises.I will focus on
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I want WORM to succeed
same this coin will easily see at least a penny by June. My goal for a $1 before the end of 2018, just spoke it into existence.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
I want WORM to succeed
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: