Pages:
Author

Topic: Hello - page 11. (Read 37026 times)

legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
October 16, 2015, 06:17:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2015, 03:34:52 AM
This is a great reply to the fear festival a small minority are trying to create. The  Demo works and the mission plan and future innovative thinking is what is required for a Decentralized Bitcoin economy.

The group behind Searchtrade have pieced together a platform and search wealth sharing distribution model that I can't find anywhere else.

The knockers and finger pointers are found on every forum and this is to be expected. If holes are found crypto enthusiasts will always highlight them . Grab the bull by the horn patch them or take on board as a suggestion for further thinking.

I predict this to be a evolution in searching and if they get it right. There is alot of money to be made by alot of share holder's. Each word I buy i feel i own apart of its sharetrades future.

Lift up lift higher and dont look back.

Great project and I fully trust the team behind Searchtrade

HaShForce101
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
October 15, 2015, 06:28:08 PM
Thanx Guys we just crossed $75k mark. Sold 748 Keywords already.
Can you sign from an address holding $75k worth of BTC?

they won't do that. that's the reason for neg trust rating...
Why wont they? I mean, if they can not do this, it is nothing but a false claim to attract investment.

Yes, you'd think that they'd want to be building up all the confidence in their site as they can.

This definitely throws up a red flag and is the sole reason why I decided to stop investing at the amount that I'm currently in.

Just because they've received that much doesn't mean it's all sitting there just to showcase, they have expenses also. Hosting, development, marketing, staff, etc.
That is just an excuse. They are talking about how much they have raised from day 1, i.e. they are attracting investors by floating a number. But, whenever they are asked to show a signed message from that address holding the sum, they are backing out. Holding the sum in coinbase or other wallets are no problem. If those are under their control, they can be brought at one address, sign a message and then be dispersed again. Expenses can also be accounted for. But, floating an imaginary number time & again with no proof at all is definitely a big red flag.
legendary
October 15, 2015, 05:39:08 PM
Also you might want to add a feedback button on website
legendary
October 13, 2015, 08:12:30 PM
On the login page can you change USERNAME to Email address.
As we enter our ST username and obviously it requires the registered  email
legendary
October 13, 2015, 03:08:18 AM
This thing is taking off and I'm happy with the words I got and will hopefully get in the future. Also I will make some bids for words that I want but have already been purchased by others - once trading starts in 2 months

Everything about this is great and professional

I hope we see a chrome add in appear that sits in the background of chrome or ie and does it's  thing.  Or searchtrade browser runs like all the other browsers with TABS.

Great project. They have more money to make with a full release then they will trying to fool people. We will find out in 2 months and im happy with my WORDS

Do some research on the team if you have doubts. I did
Activity: 896
October 13, 2015, 02:14:31 AM

Why wont they? I mean, if they can not do this, it is nothing but a false claim to attract investment.

Yes, you'd think that they'd want to be building up all the confidence in their site as they can.

This definitely throws up a red flag and is the sole reason why I decided to stop investing at the amount that I'm currently in.

Just because they've received that much doesn't mean it's all sitting there just to showcase, they have expenses also. Hosting, development, marketing, staff, etc.

Well since this is abnormal practice normally the only sites that provide the wallets are gambling sites.
Sites like cex.io, coinbase, or any other bitcoin company i don't see them asking to see all the funds.
so i find it weird how its okay for some services to have to post stuff and not others.
Also using the coinbase api its generates new addresses and its pure database numbers they said they would be making a page a few post back so not much we can do buy wait.
From what ive seen they have been updating the site a lot, which is something you like to see in things you put money into.

Some of the updates ive seen:
Https:// is now pushed by default.
A lot of ux/ui changes
Page changes everything is now just pure searchtrade.com no schdemo site thing anymore.
Its not shows there company register name.
A new search engine was added in.
paypal was added so you can do charge backs i believe if any issues should occur. -Id recommend reading the tos before following this advice.-

Here are some pics of the updates for those of you who are lazy:

And

and a few other changes so they seem to be making progress.
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
October 12, 2015, 09:12:32 PM

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 12, 2015, 05:09:20 PM

I AM A SCAMMER
October 12, 2015, 11:28:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 1764
October 12, 2015, 09:44:58 AM

I AM A SCAMMER
October 12, 2015, 09:37:25 AM
legendary
October 07, 2015, 01:37:32 AM
This explains it perfectly! with Animation

https://www.searchtrade.com/index.php/learncoin-distribution/

The Searchtrade Trading platform should be very interesting @ launch.
October 06, 2015, 11:09:02 AM
Searchtrade are the patents international ?

Also the buy words pre - sale page can that be updated every hour to see what words have been bought - thanks
Also i do believe they are international.

https://searchtrade.com/keywords/views/recentsold.php

What advantages do I have at buying an expensive keyword now if I will not get a share of the income my specific keyword generate via AD revenue.

This is from the FAQ section.

So does this mean the entire Pool benefits and each keyword holder gets equal share.

Or  if I  buy the word jujuburger. And this word never gets search or generates AD income. I will never see any return.

Please explain. Im ready to buy depending on Answer
Most the words that are being taken right now even the best ones that are highly searched you can still grab them in chinese, korea, japanese, spanish and more english users won't be the only users.

As for the returns not sure, if i was you id read back last 4 pages of replies i think they have addressed this before but i could be mistaken.
You will just have to wait for their reply.
legendary
October 06, 2015, 07:05:02 AM
Would be great to see the mobile app get predictive search and also act as a browser similar to google chrome functionalty
legendary
October 06, 2015, 03:37:28 AM
What advantages do I have at buying an expensive keyword now if I will not get a share of the income my specific keyword generate via AD revenue.

This is from the FAQ section.

So does this mean the entire Pool benefits and each keyword holder gets equal share.

Or  if I  buy the word jujuburger. And this word never gets search or generates AD income. I will never see any return.

Please explain. Im ready to buy depending on Answer
legendary
October 06, 2015, 02:05:07 AM
Searchtrade are the patents international ?

Also the buy words pre - sale page can that be updated every hour to see what words have been bought - thanks
October 04, 2015, 12:08:59 PM
What is the planned date to 'Go Live'?

I think launch is that timer that shows up on the front page.
If I'm not mistaken i think other thongs will be launched before the full release.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
October 04, 2015, 11:51:45 AM
What is the planned date to 'Go Live'?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
October 03, 2015, 02:48:03 PM
Anyone remember Kooday.com...... Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: