Pages:
Author

Topic: Hidden Gems For 100x 2018 - page 11. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
January 14, 2018, 05:46:57 PM
one more 100X topic  Undecided Guys this is Crypto world and please stop seeing crypto world as Gambling.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 05:41:17 PM
what do you think would be a hidden gem on Binance right now?
Activity: 53
January 14, 2018, 05:23:44 PM
IntenseCoin (ITNS) - decentralised VPN
SpectreCoin (XSPEC) - best privacy coin under 100m market cap now
Activity: 236
January 14, 2018, 04:21:55 PM
Personally, don't know if a x100 is possible in the current climate, but STP is looking like a good candidate. Anonymous, private, and masternodes. ICO flew under the radar, but tokens are currently trading on ED and IDEX https://idex.market/eth/stp

Do you have more information. A website for example?

I can't even find this coin on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
January 14, 2018, 03:46:29 PM
Personally, don't know if a x100 is possible in the current climate, but STP is looking like a good candidate. Anonymous, private, and masternodes. ICO flew under the radar, but tokens are currently trading on ED and IDEX https://idex.market/eth/stp
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
STEM - football token exchange market!
January 14, 2018, 03:46:15 PM
Have a look at Lampix!

I very much appreciate their concept, team and roadmap..

They are currently at 20mio market cap and still in the trainstation

Thank you for this share. I'd add it to my watchlist.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 14, 2018, 02:41:00 PM
Still think aelf is the biggest hidden gem around, no ico and only private sale to big investors plus they just got a big PR firm to promote them.

I don't think investing in a coin that the distribution is skew towards big investors is a good think, I love what 0x team did with their ICO and they gave everyone that registered for their whitelist chance to be part of their ICO, this to me is a fair game but big investors buying up all this tokens is not good for the space
Activity: 62
January 14, 2018, 05:16:57 AM
These are in my "high-risk / high-gain portfolio" (~4k USD total):

I keep about 70% in these coins:
PRL
XSPEC
ONION
ELIX
ESP

And here is the other 30% which are more or less ultra low cap "gambling" coins - I think these have the biggest potential to go x100 .. or x0.01 :-), we are in crypto...
SAGA
MONK
ATL
ALTCOM

I achieved +40% with those in the past week (even though PRL, Elix and Espers did fall quite a bit), hope it will keep going :-). I plan to HODL these at least to Q2/Q3 2018, no trading.

Please make your own research prior to investing. Also, when you have your money invested, review the actual status of the coins regularly (I do this usually on weekends when I do have time).
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 04:35:58 AM
Still think aelf is the biggest hidden gem around, no ico and only private sale to big investors plus they just got a big PR firm to promote them.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 14, 2018, 04:34:36 AM
these are maybe not x100 coins, but I think these can go x10 easily

xby
spectrecoin
SNOVIO
DeepOnion
distrixt0x
Agrello
Verify
elix

other interesting coins:
utrust
request network
monk
espers
msp
footy cash

Great search. Many in the list have pumped already like XBY and others. Espers I am really looking forward for a major pump.
Activity: 1
January 12, 2018, 06:52:16 AM
xspec  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
January 12, 2018, 06:44:57 AM
http://fairreporters.net/economy/best-undervalued-altcoins-to-buy-on-cryptopia/

I agree with most of the coins on that list. I have a few of each in my portfolio and believe each has a 10x-100x chance this year. I have each because I'm averaging my chances.
Good list. Looking into Hush and Zero. Lets see what the hype is about
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 05:15:41 AM
http://fairreporters.net/economy/best-undervalued-altcoins-to-buy-on-cryptopia/

I agree with most of the coins on that list. I have a few of each in my portfolio and believe each has a 10x-100x chance this year. I have each because I'm averaging my chances.
Activity: 9
January 10, 2018, 12:39:20 PM
these are maybe not x100 coins, but I think these can go x10 easily

xby
spectrecoin
SNOVIO
DeepOnion
distrixt0x
Agrello
Verify
elix

other interesting coins:
utrust
request network
monk
espers
msp
footy cash
Activity: 8
January 10, 2018, 12:44:08 AM
Check out espers. I have been onto them for a while .
 Mining and stacking working.
active  Discord , slack.  New website. Roadmap.  X100 this year.
Activity: 42
January 10, 2018, 12:38:45 AM
Maybe 10x

Elix
Deeponion
Wabi
Oyster
Modum

Oyster pearl and deeponion is a good project..

BLUE also a hidden gem,, price duobled in just one day yesterday...

i doubt a 100x for xspec.... But 50x is realistic.

Yup, I think we can expect x20-x50 from XSPECT, they showed a good growth and the project is good.
XPSEc is around 4$ now u r sure?!
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
January 09, 2018, 10:08:25 PM
Maybe 10x

Elix
Deeponion
Wabi
Oyster
Modum

Oyster pearl and deeponion is a good project..

BLUE also a hidden gem,, price duobled in just one day yesterday...

i doubt a 100x for xspec.... But 50x is realistic.

Yup, I think we can expect x20-x50 from XSPECT, they showed a good growth and the project is good.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 09, 2018, 07:21:38 PM
HEY Fellows ,
i know there are tons of this type of threads , but unfortunately in the last 2 weeks alot of coins pumped hard that i was planning to invest in , but i was late and i don't really like to invest in coins that are already start pumping , so why don't we share coins that has a possiblity of at least 100x in next months .

Deep onion is looking just right to moon. It started slowly and has been gaining traction through a successful series of airdrops. Anyone that looks into it can see that it is technologically excellent and very usable.
Looks like DeepOnion has been getting noticed lately as it has been increasing nicely. However, I think I'm late getting on it again. I will have to make my decisions later. Still I love to put my money in it, such promising coins for me. And the community around it is so much positive. And regardless of airdrops, I think it would significantly grow and better for long term hold. Let's see, I'm just consolidating my funds and then put some on it.

There are many coins that been put up around here. Damn, its really hard to pick the good ones that will literally take off in the next coming months. That's why trading and investing is not an easy job. You have to sit down and do your homework. But thanks to those who have given their input. I will try to go one by one and then pick one or two. Cheesy
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
January 09, 2018, 06:52:46 PM
guys let's be reasonable , spectre already done 6x and now 100m , 100x means it will be 10B marketcap that's not gonna happen anytime soon !
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
January 09, 2018, 06:50:11 PM
Just look at MONK right now, and I mean now  Grin. Two days ago it had a market cap of 500,000, now it's over 2 millions. Doubled its value in a day, and the project and dev team are solid. Still very very low market cap for this kind of project, I'm selling other coins right now to buy some more. This could be a huge success for me if this goes as I think is going to go (I'm investing serious money now, fingers crossed Smiley ). But to be safe, I'm keeping other coins too (never put all eggs in one basket).

If you want to know what this coin is about, this is the announcement thread (very good support from community, quite large thread): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mn-monkey-node-portfolio-tracking-app-open-alpha-live-2433238
Currently traded at Cryptopia, if it enters a big exchange site, this could be huge.

As always, do your own research, and invest what you can afford to lose.

yeah but tell me.. for what is MONK?... i cannot find any reason why this coin should be a hidden gem...
that's what i'm saying , alot of people here talking about this monkey project i have read their paper and literally nothing special about it to make even 10x
so if someone know anything tell us !
Pages:
Jump to: